PDA

View Full Version : Nfl News!

EdoG
09-12-2004, 10:06 PM
My Raiders lost 24-21 :( :banghead: 11 seconds to go and the Steelers kicked a feild goal :banghead:
O yea, Thundarr....Watch out for my WR Steve Smith tommorow night vs. Greenbay, you have not beat me yet :)

Thundarr
09-13-2004, 02:23 PM
Doing pretty good for a girl in the FFL, eh boys??? :D

FUS1ON
09-13-2004, 05:56 PM
Yep you did really well against Edog's team that is made up primarily of Oakland Raider players, a team that couldn't even beat the Dallas Cowboys in preseason. :p: Thundarr i've said it before and i'll say it again, you do have the best pass & catch combo in the league. Daunte had his best day TD wise as a professional with 5 TDs, next week Daunte faces much stronger Phila. Eagles team and you go up against Salvation. Go get him Thundarr. :D

I'm kicking myself for not playing D. McNabb (30pts) & S. Alexander (25pts) :bawling:

SALvation
09-13-2004, 07:14 PM
Of course in week 1 Charles "China Doll" Rogers goes down for the year leaving me searching for a new prime time receiver. Ugg....

EdoG
09-13-2004, 07:22 PM
Of course in week 1 Charles "China Doll" Rogers goes down for the year leaving me searching for a new prime time receiver. Ugg....
Thats sucks!

ME BIGGD01
09-13-2004, 07:52 PM
redskins baby:thumbs: i am so glad gibbs is back.

FUS1ON
09-13-2004, 08:16 PM
This is the first time i've ever been in a FFL so i'm learning as we go. Just like Sal, I had to do a scambling today, Shawn Alexander went down yesterday, had an MRI this morning and now is listed Day to Day. :mad: It's kinda tough to decide between dropping him altogether or holding on the Alexander, dropping another player and waiting to see if Alexander's condition improves. Anyways i'm learning how to use the free agent market and been busy making a few moves, it's kinda fun! :)

Edog i'll see you and your Raiders Sunday! :D

Thundarr
09-13-2004, 08:28 PM
Last year was my first FFL and I started out roling pretty good but then started slacking on changing up my teams and fell apart... I will be better about that this year for sure! :thumbs:

EdoG
09-14-2004, 12:21 AM
Its my 1st year also Shogun. I thought you just pick you favorites, but you really picks whos the best at the position. I did good with my QB and WR :thumbs:

Slice
09-14-2004, 12:49 AM
LOL, I haven't even had the time to look at anything in this thing. I am sorry but not my fault I was evacuated and at this point I really don't give a crap about this anymore, with all the stress I have been through. If someone wants to take my place feel free because I don't really want to hog a space if someone else wants to be in. Honestly I signed up to fill the space and thought I could manage it in my already busy schedule but now things have changed for me.

FUS1ON
09-14-2004, 03:10 AM
Slice what is the name of your team?

Slice
09-14-2004, 03:16 AM
Slice what is the name of your team?
The Milfs :P

FUS1ON
09-15-2004, 12:17 AM
Week 1 results

That was horrible news about Steve Smith breaking his leg lastnight. They replayed it in Slowmo on ESPN this morning, That had to hurt! http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1881379

EdoG
09-15-2004, 01:28 AM
Week 1 results

That was horrible news about Steve Smith breaking his leg lastnight. They replayed it in Slowmo on ESPN this morning, That had to hurt! http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1881379

It really sucks for me......Steve Smith is my #1 receiver if you look on my roster. I hope Gannon comes out with a W against Buffalo on Sunday.