PDA

View Full Version : Correct me if I'm .......

Mad Fox
09-13-2004, 07:05 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but Russia sems to be mving closer to a dictatorship rather than a democracy. If there is any Russian out there in the land of Gamemecca please inform me if it is otherwise.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5987644/

and i dont mean in response to terror but in general

ME BIGGD01
09-13-2004, 07:50 PM
how do come up with that from that article? i think they are doing what america has been doing for the past few years. i hope america lets them do what they want to the chechens. the russians are right about us and double standards. it's time that russia starts to whoop some ass on those who think they can cause terror. unlike todays america, the citizens of russia want their country to tkae action. problem here is money comes first and is what most americans worry about first until they are effected. do not take this terrorism like it's just them against us. it's the world against them and too bad russia didnt join in and help us when we asked but i guess the oil for food program deals were more benificial to them and the french, and germans. i havesaid it from day 1 @ gamemecca. to beat the enemies, you have to kill the enemies. kill or be killed and that's the approach russia along with america are taking.