PDA

View Full Version : anyone familiar

ME BIGGD01
09-14-2004, 01:20 AM
http://pixla.px.cz/pentagon.swf

to be honest, i never paid any atention to the pentagon. but i received this in an e-mail. anyone have any knowledge of it?

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-14-2004, 01:37 AM
I had read an article regarding the absence of plane parts at the crash site. The expalnation some people used was that at the speed in which the plane hit, there would be nothing left of the plane.
Here's what you have to ask yourself. If the plane didn't crash there, then where is it now, and more to the point, where are the people that were in it?

Nitro
09-14-2004, 01:39 AM
very very very very intersting.
Where DID that Boeing go?

ME BIGGD01
09-14-2004, 01:41 AM
does anyone know of a link that mentions any of the passngers killed?

Pure_Evil
09-14-2004, 01:56 AM
there's a thread about this in Gummi forum, and Lanwar too, it's been going on for quite a while... Here's a good read check it out (http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm)

Just makes you think a bit :D

JIMINATOR
09-14-2004, 02:06 AM
eh, i am not interested enough to read all that stuff. generally though the engine turbines are made of titanium and will survive anything in some form or another.... so.... did they find any engines?

OUTLAWS 9.99repeating^32
09-14-2004, 02:11 AM
Wow!

That was a really powerful video.

I think that video brought up some great points. Such as, why were the videos confiscated? None of the videos of the attacks on the towers were confiscated, why should this be any different? Another great point was the fact that the Pentagon lawn was left in tact, something that I didn't even think about. Another shocking picture was of the hole in the steel wall. It was almost a perfect circle. A final critical point was the absensce of wings or engines. Where did they go.

So what do you guys think? Conspiracy? Maybe an American traitor who took his plane and shot a missle? Doesn't seem that far fetched to me.

I am sending this video to everyone I know. Thanks Bigg.

EXEcution
09-14-2004, 02:33 AM
i saw it on ebaum's world
pretty interesting

SALvation
09-14-2004, 02:36 AM
Interesting. I love conspiracy stuff.

Slice
cough cough bvllsh1t bvllsh1t enough said, oh wait I didn't say anything did I....

solid snake295
:shifty:

Oscar(WCFD)
09-14-2004, 02:38 AM
does anyone know of a link that mentions any of the passngers killed?

Barbara Olsen, a frequent guest analist on the Fox News Channel, was on the plane (flight 77) she used her cell phone to call her husband, Ted Olsen, who was the Solicitor General for the government at the time, to tell him that the plane had been hijacked, from the land marks she told her husband they were flying over, he has no doubts that the plane she was on hit the Pentagon.

What happend to the plane?? I dont have a clue :confused:

Just thought I would add somemore confusion with this little fact.

SALvation
09-14-2004, 02:43 AM
As always, Snopes to the rescue...

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

JIMINATOR
09-14-2004, 03:02 AM
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/images/debris.jpg

owned!!!!

Slice
09-14-2004, 03:09 AM
Wait did we land on the moon I can't remember? LOL

JIMINATOR
09-14-2004, 03:50 AM
lol, no cross-site linking!! they owned me instead!! that was a photo of debris....

ME BIGGD01
09-14-2004, 04:17 AM
listen, i do not kno wthe facts but in the clips, it had some good points. is it a conspiracy? with the gov't, i do not doubt it. the whole 9/11 thing is worste than who shot kennedy. that's just my opinion. i don't think that we did this our self but i do believe we let it happend. that, i would die believing because the way the whole thing occurred. just like pearl harbor. some say we knew it was going to happend but they let it. as smart as these groups are, we are much smarter to let something like this happend with out any knowledge. and if we are not that smart, we need to get rid of the cia and fbi and start something new.

Slice
09-14-2004, 04:54 AM
and if we are not that smart, we need to get rid of the cia and fbi and start something new.
Wrong! We need to get rid of the idiots in our office. Bigg, I am not going to waste my time pointing you to the truth once again, why don't you go and find the god damn factual links for yourself. The god damn Bush administration knew about an attack months and then weeks ahead of time. Read the 911 report for Christs sake. I know this subject like the back of my hand. The FBI told the Bush Administration time and time again about the threat, yet Bush did nothing. This is fact. Bush was on his god damn ranch for like 3 ****ing weeks right before the attacks cutting down trees. When approached about possible threats on his ranch, he wanted nothing to do with it. If you think this is bull**** then you are completely retarded.

OUTLAWS 9.99repeating^32
09-14-2004, 11:28 AM
I read the Snopes article, and I wasn't too impressed. First of all, it contradicted itself.

The article explains that the plane crashed through four walls of the Pentagon before finally coming to rest. It explains that the outer wall was 24 inches thick, so I think it is reasonable to assume that the other walls of the Pentagon are on par with being that size. After all, why put all of the defenses on the outside. So let's assume that the inner walls are 12 inches of steel. That's 60 inches(5 feet, 1.6 meters) of steel walls, plus the mass and debris inside the building itself that the plane had to crash through.

Now, the article says, "Even though the two airplanes flown into the World Trade Center towers were travelling faster at the time of impact than the Pentagon plane was (400 MPH vs. 350 MPH), hit aluminum-and-glass buildings rather than reinforced concrete walls, and didn't dissipate much of their energy striking the ground first (as the Pentagon plane did), they still barely penetrated all the way through the WTC towers."

So the WTC planes barely made it through the Twin Towers, buildings that were not made to have nearly the reinforcement of the Pentagon. And yet, the Pentagon plane, despite traveling at a lesser speed and "hitting the ground first", managed to bore a hole through a total of 60 inches of concrete reinforced steel wall and through the buildings themselves.

That seems strange to me. It sounds like something else hit the Pentagon, that was meant to penetrate the walls.

Not only that, but what evidence does the Snopes article give towards there being a plane? It basically says that because of the speed of the plane and because of how far it penetrated the structure the plane shattered. Planes do not shatter without a trace, they are enormous machines. Where are the seats? Where is the "black box" of the plane?

And I still do not understand why the survielance videos were confiscated by the FBI. What is so shocking on those videos? It should have been pictures of a plane moving at very low altitudes, right?

Die Hard
09-14-2004, 11:36 AM
There is no way a big Boeing crashed through there. Niether in my opinion was the whole thing a hoax.

They just aren't telling us what did hit for some reason?

Pure_Evil
09-14-2004, 11:57 AM
Wrong! We need to get rid of the idiots in our office. Bigg, I am not going to waste my time pointing you to the truth once again, why don't you go and find the god damn factual links for yourself. The god damn Bush administration knew about an attack months and then weeks ahead of time. Read the 911 report for Christs sake. I know this subject like the back of my hand. The FBI told the Bush Administration time and time again about the threat, yet Bush did nothing. This is fact. Bush was on his god damn ranch for like 3 ****ing weeks right before the attacks cutting down trees. When approached about possible threats on his ranch, he wanted nothing to do with it. If you think this is bull**** then you are completely retarded.
They are not idiots, they were smart enough to **** over our country. But yes, they must go. Soon enough, the American death toll in Iraq will surpass the 9/11 death count. And terrorism has grown world wide, not reduced. If there realy is a "war on terror" then we should've offered up some troops to Russia to make sure no more children die! Oh wait, there's no money there :rolleyes:

Here's some info for Bush lovers!
American Military Casualties in Iraq
List last updated 09/13/04 5:02 pm EDT
American Deaths *
Since war began (3/19/03): 1012; in combat 766
Since "Mission Accomplished" (5/1/03)*873; in combat 655
Since Capture of Saddam (12/13/03): 552; in combat 461
Since Handover (6/29/04): 155; in combat 134
American Wounded Total : 7040

Sorry to hijack another thread..well, not really!

GG GWB :down:

ME BIGGD01
09-14-2004, 12:43 PM
slice first of all chill the **** out. you are a bush basher and to this day have not offered anything on the table but comments. point out where it says bush knew of the attack on 9/11. it's easy for you to say he knew of them but no where it says that the adminstration knew there was going to be an attack. they knew they were planning something but did not know what. this is the cia and fbi's job to get the info. stop talking trash and making yourself believe your own crap. do you want to debate something?????? well then put it on the table and we can debate it. don't be typical and just blurt nonsense out because you think bush is an idiot. regardless of your oppinion, how can anyone take you serious when you have nothing but comments about what you read on some democrat or liberal website. i would bet a leg you do not know the facts and until this day you have not mentioned what it is hat bush did wrong or what kerry will do right. it's easy to call someone an idiot when you do not know the facts. it's pure ignorance and that's the truth. waste your vote and believe what you want. bush will win this and the democrats will have to do nothing but cause problems for this country for another 4 years because they lost the presidential race.

now go find your fake document and post it saying that bush knew of the 9/11 attacks. how long will you people realize it's much bigger than you think? as for anyone being retarded, i think it would be worste if you were not retarded and couldnt figure it out for yourself.

ME BIGGD01
09-14-2004, 12:52 PM
pure, it's sad that we have lost that many troops but do you honestly believe that those are just iraqi's that we are fighting. while the dumb will say we are in there for oil, that's just stupid to think when we can just start drilling in alaska to avoid that theory. if you look at it from a strategic pont, we are now in the heart of the middle east. we know iran has been sending in troops along with syria. i am amazed that people count how many have died from us but complain if we just dropped bombs on the whole middle east. yes that's my solution because i said it from day 1, you have to kill them all. why bother helping any of those animals. it amazes me that we havent just taken out iran, n.korea, syria and then point the trigger at saudi. i would of had bin laden caught before october in 2001. how? i would of eliminated each one of those cancer to society countires until they gave him up and if they didnt, send them straight to allah.

it makes me feel better though that all though we lost 1000 fine americans, we have killed over 100,000 or more of them. it wont stop until they are all dead or the world is over. it should be done like the scene from the godfather. all in one day. the only reason i hate tha we are in iraq is because we are helping them when they don't even help themself.

Die Hard
09-14-2004, 01:09 PM
Confucious say: Do not tar everyone with the same brush!

Pure_Evil
09-14-2004, 01:20 PM
My point is that it was not Iraq that fueled 9/11, the thousands that died (some are still dying btw) NY were not killed by Iraq's. The people who planned that were in Afganistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, yet we went into Iraq only to have more dead Americans!! Our leaders reasons for going into Iraq were based on bull **** and still are bull****. I didn't say they died for oil, they died for profit! Oil, rebuilding contracts, millitary contracts, shipping contracts, you name it!

here's a quote from someone who spent a year there

"I spent a year in Iraq sitting on my thumb just cause somebody thought there was actually a military there. Sure, I walked clost to a thousand miles while I was there, spent many thousands of hours on guard duty, did countless searches and attacks throughout the country. But what did we actually acomplish that the Iraqi people couldn't have done on their own? All it would have taken was a simple upriseing, and Sadam would have to out faster than you can flush a toilet. I have no simpathy for any of them, and if they want to continue letting these things take place in their own country then I say "Screw Them!" They aren't helpless. They are human beings with brains, and should be able to figure out how to solve their own problems."

Iraq war is, and will be bull****, if we went into Afganistan and pakistan with the same force as we did Iraq, I would've supported it 100% I've been saying that for years. Our enemy was and probably is still there, being chased around by a small amount of troops, while the main forces die needlessly in Iraq. You want 4 more years of that, vote Bush :down:

Pointing fingers at Bush for 9/11 is pointless, but where's Bin ladden? Where's the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, who has Saddam now, why are there more Americans without medical coverage now than 4 years ago, and more below poverty level???? Is your life better now than it was 4 years ago, financially and health wise??

ME BIGGD01
09-14-2004, 01:55 PM
thats one person who joined the military and is regretting that he has to actually work for what the tax dollars are paying him. he sounds like another j kerry. i've heard more troops say more positive things regarding being into iraq. while that guy is mad, i do not know him and take it witha grain of salt. as far as health care goes, why is it that people werent saying this during the clinton era? and as far as below povity level, that's their fault because they are not educated or willing to be educated in another field rather a dying field. the poverty level did not change in from 2001 so tha info is false. i will say that there are things that need to be changed and with that maybe bush wont change them but i know that kerrys plans will not change that and most likely make things worste. the fact is we are at war. america needs to brace themself and stop being so spoiled. like said in another post, people are still making money. look at what the latest movie made. is just rich people going to the movies? people are at poverty level because they ran up there credit cards and now have to pay for what they purchased. americans are not poor. there are some that lost their jobs but what ever their field is, they have to get back in it or go back to school. i agree that the wages need to be increased but i make more than minimum wage so that helps me none. i know i am making more money than i was last year and hope you are as well but if i wasnt, i would get another job. the people who claim poverty are the ones looking for a handout. it's all bs imo and because the noisey wheel gets the grease, that's all you are going to hear. this problem was before bush and will be after bush and it's americans fault. we are the ones that get lazy and do not save like we should. we are the ones that buy all these products from china or where ever. is it the president sending jobs over seas or is it the corporations sending jobs over seas. i feel that if we all avoided those products and bought american, more americans would be working. that's where we call the shots but never can americans get together because we are divided. i wish we were all together but i must be realistic and with that, do what i have to do. i am not saying i'm rich or have money to throw away. trust me you know i feel the expenses. at times i just want to snap but i try to stay positive and make more money. that's the new american way which sucks but i know this happend way before bush became president. if kerry wins, the first thing he is going to do is raise taxes. so now americans will be making even less. when ever he speaks of middle class, trust me, he isnt referring to us. it's a sad world but until i am dead, i will have to try to make it. i will never ask for a hand out or make excuses for my life. i will continue to fight everyday just to make it, god willing!!!

Pure_Evil
09-14-2004, 02:29 PM
I stand corrected:

Ranks of poverty, uninsured rise
By Genaro C. Armas, AP Writer

08-30-04

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The number of Americans living in poverty increased by 1.3 million last year, while the ranks of the uninsured swelled by 1.4 million, the Census Bureau reported last Thursday.

It was the third straight annual increase for both categories. While not unexpected, it was a double dose of bad economic news during a tight re-election campaign for President Bush.

Approximately 35.8 million people lived below the poverty line in 2003, or about 12.5 percent of the population, according to the bureau. That was up from 34.5 million, or 12.1 percent in 2002.

The rise was more dramatic for children. There were 12.9 million living in poverty last year, or 17.6 percent of the under-18 population. That was an increase of about 800,000 from 2002, when 16.7 percent of all children were in poverty.

The Census Bureau's definition of poverty varies by the size of the household. For instance, the threshold for a family of four was $18,810, while for two people it was $12,015.

Nearly 45 million people lacked health insurance, or 15.6 percent of the population. That was up from 43.5 million in 2002, or 15.2 percent, but was a smaller increase than in the two previous years.

Meanwhile, the median household income, when adjusted for inflation, remained basically flat last year at $43,318. Whites, blacks and Asians saw no noticeable change, but income fell 2.6 percent for Hispanics to $32,997. Whites had the highest income at $47,777.

Oh ****! maybe I don't :rolleyes:

Thundarr
09-14-2004, 05:35 PM
thats one person who joined the military and is regretting that he has to actually work for what the tax dollars are paying him. he sounds like another j kerry. i've heard more troops say more positive things regarding being into iraq. while that guy is mad, i do not know him and take it witha grain of salt. as far as health care goes, why is it that people werent saying this during the clinton era? and as far as below povity level, that's their fault because they are not educated or willing to be educated in another field rather a dying field. the poverty level did not change in from 2001 so tha info is false. i will say that there are things that need to be changed and with that maybe bush wont change them but i know that kerrys plans will not change that and most likely make things worste. the fact is we are at war. america needs to brace themself and stop being so spoiled. like said in another post, people are still making money. look at what the latest movie made. is just rich people going to the movies? people are at poverty level because they ran up there credit cards and now have to pay for what they purchased. americans are not poor. there are some that lost their jobs but what ever their field is, they have to get back in it or go back to school. i agree that the wages need to be increased but i make more than minimum wage so that helps me none. i know i am making more money than i was last year and hope you are as well but if i wasnt, i would get another job. the people who claim poverty are the ones looking for a handout. it's all bs imo and because the noisey wheel gets the grease, that's all you are going to hear. this problem was before bush and will be after bush and it's americans fault. we are the ones that get lazy and do not save like we should. we are the ones that buy all these products from china or where ever. is it the president sending jobs over seas or is it the corporations sending jobs over seas. i feel that if we all avoided those products and bought american, more americans would be working. that's where we call the shots but never can americans get together because we are divided. i wish we were all together but i must be realistic and with that, do what i have to do. i am not saying i'm rich or have money to throw away. trust me you know i feel the expenses. at times i just want to snap but i try to stay positive and make more money. that's the new american way which sucks but i know this happend way before bush became president. if kerry wins, the first thing he is going to do is raise taxes. so now americans will be making even less. when ever he speaks of middle class, trust me, he isnt referring to us. it's a sad world but until i am dead, i will have to try to make it. i will never ask for a hand out or make excuses for my life. i will continue to fight everyday just to make it, god willing!!!

You know what, I don't think someone that has clearly not experienced poverty (or close to it) has any room to speak for those that have... :mad: How do you know that "people who claim poverty are looking for a handout"??? And what makes you think that people in poverty even had a credit card??? Have you ever had to support a family on a minimum wage income and your wife had to stay home with the kids(s) since child care was too expensive or because you could only afford one car or no car for that matter... Oh, sure go back to school, get back out there to work, you say... Work at what jobs??? The company that moved all their jobs to Mexico or India???? We have a manufacturing plant closing north of town taking 2500 jobs to Mexico... I am sorry to break your rose-colored glasses, but there are NOT 2500 jobs in manufacturing to be had for all those people! Go to school, with what money????? Some of the people who are losing these jobs are lucky if they finished high school or their GED, some of them even had to drop out of school because they needed to go to work since their family was in poverty when they grew up. Not everyone is able to go to school... I know there are some people who choose not to go back to work or not to go to school, but that is more the exception than the rule, from what I have seen!!! :(

OUTLAWS 9.99repeating^32
09-14-2004, 05:49 PM
Is it so difficult to stay on topic with threads? I just spent 15 minutes reading this page in the hope that someone would offer another perspective/theory on the Pentagon crash, but to my dismay none of the posts have anything to do with the Pentagon crash. Can we please stay within the bounds of the discussion at hand?

JIMINATOR
09-14-2004, 06:06 PM
eh, its been discusssed. i think snopes has pretty much debunked it. there were also photos there of plane debris. and wasn't the fire burning there for a few days afterwards? i don't find it surprising that not much remained of essentially a fuel bomb enclosed by a few millimeters of steel and/or aluminum. the rest of the frame would likely be indistinguishable from all of the other metal that made up the pentagon. especially after buring for a couple of days.

Slice
09-14-2004, 06:28 PM
slice first of all chill the **** out. you are a bush basher and to this day have not offered anything on the table but comments. point out where it says bush knew of the attack on 9/11. it's easy for you to say he knew of them but no where it says that the adminstration knew there was going to be an attack. they knew they were planning something but did not know what. this is the cia and fbi's job to get the info. stop talking trash and making yourself believe your own crap. do you want to debate something?????? well then put it on the table and we can debate it. don't be typical and just blurt nonsense out because you think bush is an idiot. regardless of your oppinion, how can anyone take you serious when you have nothing but comments about what you read on some democrat or liberal website. i would bet a leg you do not know the facts and until this day you have not mentioned what it is hat bush did wrong or what kerry will do right. it's easy to call someone an idiot when you do not know the facts. it's pure ignorance and that's the truth. waste your vote and believe what you want. bush will win this and the democrats will have to do nothing but cause problems for this country for another 4 years because they lost the presidential race.

now go find your fake document and post it saying that bush knew of the 9/11 attacks. how long will you people realize it's much bigger than you think? as for anyone being retarded, i think it would be worste if you were not retarded and couldnt figure it out for yourself.
Sorry Bigg just venting off some frustration from all this hurricane crap I have been going through and this happend to be the thread I picked. I am finished posting in any more political threads as it is completely pointless. You will never see things my way and I will never see things your way. Everyone has already made up their minds about who they like and threads like these are not going to change anything.

Pure_Evil
09-14-2004, 06:49 PM
Is it so difficult to stay on topic with threads? I just spent 15 minutes reading this page in the hope that someone would offer another perspective/theory on the Pentagon crash, but to my dismay none of the posts have anything to do with the Pentagon crash. Can we please stay within the bounds of the discussion at hand?
:D I'm sorry, but this is the "off topic" section of GM. To expect any thread to stay "on topic" in "off topic" to me seams a bit insane. :eek:

:wave: 999's ;)

ME BIGGD01
09-14-2004, 07:05 PM
Sorry Bigg just venting off some frustration from all this hurricane crap I have been going through and this happend to be the thread I picked. I am finished posting in any more political threads as it is completely pointless. You will never see things my way and I will never see things your way. Everyone has already made up their minds about who they like and threads like these are not going to change anything.

yeah me to slice, i am sorry if i got out of hand. this politcal crap gets to me and the unny thing is i hate them all. i also understand you are stressed with that whopper coming in your direction. my frustrations are fromlack of sleep and clients that owe me money and expect me to keep them up and running. i am not a good business man because i am to nice. smetimes loving your job can make you hate it @ times. anyway, this whole thing is stupid and i am not even getting involved in it anymore. (how many people are saying yeah right:p: )

anyway, i am sorry also:thumbs:

Caged Anger
09-14-2004, 07:11 PM
I think after reading all you posts about the movies I better suck it up and spend the hour downloading them. This whole things gives me the willies. How can our government keep something like this bottled up?

ME BIGGD01
09-14-2004, 07:16 PM
ok guys before i quit thse discussions, i just want to post this:p:

http://slate.msn.com/id/2106527/?GT1=5100

Pure_Evil
09-14-2004, 07:53 PM
ok guys before i quit thse discussions, i just want to post this:p:

http://slate.msn.com/id/2106527/?GT1=5100

How come the show Nader when Cobb is on more ballots?? A tad inacurrate, or biased?

FUS1ON
09-14-2004, 08:47 PM
I don't get it, was Bush or Kerry or Nader or Cobb flying the plane? What the heck do they have to do with the original topic? :rolleyes: