PDA

View Full Version : Bush:)

noldhor
09-14-2004, 01:52 PM
http://www.energyradio.fm/anm/templates/ftf.aspx?articleid=93&zoneid=5

ME BIGGD01
09-14-2004, 02:04 PM
you know it's the time and energy that these people take to spread bs is what amazes me. now noldhor, you are from what country? i would like to make fun of your president.

Pure_Evil
09-14-2004, 02:23 PM
He is from Canada, and he is not making fun of our president, Will Ferral is. Now if you really want someone to make fun of our president, I have a site full of Bush sounding about as dumb as Ferrel does in those clips, but I've refrained from posting them.

Nice post Nol, but I like comedy central's Bush vs Bush wich had a debate with Govenor Bush and our president, Kerry like waffling, priceless! :D

noldhor
09-14-2004, 05:20 PM
He is from Canada, and he is not making fun of our president, Will Ferral is. Now if you really want someone to make fun of our president, I have a site full of Bush sounding about as dumb as Ferrel does in those clips, but I've refrained from posting them.

Nice post Nol, but I like comedy central's Bush vs Bush wich had a debate with Govenor Bush and our president, Kerry like waffling, priceless! :D

Thx for the backup Pure :thumbs:
Big, its only a funny video, dont take it personal. I will do the same thing with my prime minister if i find a good one. But everyone on earth knows bush, so, its easier, but if we speak about Paul Martin, some of us will be lost. It was just for fun Big ;) just humour, the guy in the video is funny

Thundarr
09-14-2004, 06:12 PM

Funny!! No harm done, Noldhor, when we have a president who speaks so unintelligently, we should expect people to make fun of him.... :thumbs:

PimpDaddy
09-14-2004, 08:37 PM
nothing wrong with a little humor..... saturday night live and will farrel do a great job with bushisms..........

The problem is that it just fuels the bush haters... mostly young underinformed (brainwashed) dont want to listen to FACTS bla bla bla and they just dont realize it. They are as passionate in their hatered toward Bush as i am to the other guy.

... and by the way..... when you have 2 people as FULL OF $hit as those guys.... you NEED 2 johns !!!!!

Hi everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss ya :)

noldhor
09-14-2004, 09:29 PM
hey Pimp welcome back !!! :thumbs:

PimpDaddy
09-14-2004, 11:06 PM
hey Pimp welcome back !!! :thumbs:
Thanx bro :thumbs: miss ya all