Have fun watching :p

used a cam and a pos mic to record..so its not at the best quality

http://www.cfclan.org/Downloads/sdfhsdfh.rar

He Is Legend
09-17-2004, 12:32 AM
Edit**Thanks EXE for hosting it

Slice
09-17-2004, 12:47 AM
Normally I never download anyones movies, be it Sam or real life or whatever. I clicked on the link and thought I clicked cancel but accepted it and went away from my computer for a bit. I got back and I had downloaded it. So I said what the hell and unzipped it. I have to say that I am extremely impressed with your playing! I also like the fact that you sported your Stapler shirt to match your signature. That was an awesome flick, btw. :)

EXEcution
09-17-2004, 01:02 AM
U better watch some ssam movies now
they are even better =O

He Is Legend
09-17-2004, 01:08 AM
Normally I never download anyones movies, be it Sam or real life or whatever. I clicked on the link and thought I clicked cancel but accepted it and went away from my computer for a bit. I got back and I had downloaded it. So I said what the hell and unzipped it. I have to say that I am extremely impressed with your playing! I also like the fact that you sported your Stapler shirt to match your signature. That was an awesome flick, btw. :)

:D..Hell yea..you gotta love milton ;)

Caged Anger
09-17-2004, 02:30 AM
U better watch some ssam movies now
they are even better =O

agreed. I only downloaded one movie from exe, but after watching a bunch of others, his was the best

Slice
09-17-2004, 03:33 AM
agreed. I only downloaded one movie from exe, but after watching a bunch of others, his was the best
Lol, thanks but I played back in the day and have plenty of demos. I don't need to see todays players in a movie. ;)

EXEcution
09-17-2004, 03:39 AM
Lol, thanks but I played back in the day and have plenty of demos. I don't need to see todays players in a movie. ;)
:mad: :p:

OUTLAWS 9.99repeating^32
09-17-2004, 12:22 PM
Hey Chaotic, I downloaded it and I enjoyed it. I thought each "riff" was unique and equally powerful. My favorite was "People=****". Keep up the good work!

EXEcution
09-17-2004, 01:05 PM
Well i though it was pretty good too.
Could have been better if u used more adcanced filming equipment (possibly a camcorder as opposed to a webcam :D)
It sounded really good, you could have also prolly made the filesize alot smaller.

Nitro
09-17-2004, 10:55 PM
*cough* mine was better *cough*