PDA

View Full Version : So Final Fantasy VII Finally Gets a Sequel....

burnthewitch
09-17-2004, 12:08 PM
http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=31881&subsectionid=1585

Oh dear. Ambivilance overwhelms me.

Dissectional
09-17-2004, 03:25 PM
Hmmm.....

You know, Squenix made a 'prequel' to FFVII for the Nokia (I think) phones in Japan. You actually controlled three Shinra goons...can't remember what they are called.

solid snake295
09-18-2004, 03:31 AM
The main character is Vincent Valentine - the gun-toting vampire freak locked up in Shinra's Nibelheim mansion before being released by Cloud in FFVII.
cool, Vincent was my fav character :thumbs:

anyone going to buy the DVD (FFVII: Advent Children) ??

Rivers
09-19-2004, 08:58 AM
Hmmm.....

You know, Squenix made a 'prequel' to FFVII for the Nokia (I think) phones in Japan. You actually controlled three Shinra goons...can't remember what they are called.

Yeah they did or are going to rather....probably won't see a release stateside though I think as cell phone games aren't nearly as popular here as they are in Japan. The game is called "Final Fantasy VII Before Crisis" I think and you do control the Turks in it. As for this other playable sequal to FFVII with Vincent, I had no idea about so thats some pretty cool news to me.....hope it doesn't suck like X-2 though......

burnthewitch
09-19-2004, 10:07 AM
I think Square have run out of ideas, so watch your favorite games get milked (raped) all over the place in an effort to generate funds. I await FFXII but the rest don't interest me.

He Is Legend
09-19-2004, 06:29 PM
Vincent as the main character?

pfft he wasnt even important in ff VII, The whole game was about cloud how could it be a remake

IF this doesnt have a good story line this game is going to blow nuts

Fury
09-19-2004, 08:43 PM
That is what we call one of a long awaited sequal, hope it is given the time to make that it deserves ;)