PDA

View Full Version : Thx High Ping Camper and GM!!!

bAsTuKeE
09-20-2004, 06:36 AM
Omg, I came to this forum looking at my friend's pictures, Outlaws high ping camper and so I like the forum and joined, well, I just browsed google for my nickname and came found this welcome messege by all you guys. I'm very happy and I want to be a part of this place too. Like he said, I post a lot on the CF website, maybe not like ya guys, lol. Well, I wana say a bit of me. I'm the Leader of a very strong SSFE clan, ssVIP and we are preaty new. We wana take the #1 place of -=CF=- of the first encounter, the great Desert Temple. I'm a Sam freak, but mostly a Desert Temple Freak! Atm only Packee beats me on Desert Temple, so I love any challenge I can get to make the game more fun. Outlaws High Ping Camper sended me a copy of Desert Temple SE on the Mail (Yes the real US Postal Service). So now I'm on a mission to get a lot of people from SSSE to play Desert Temple.

Besides this, I'm just a PuertoRican Living on Houston, TX. 22 and happy married, (BS) lmao. Go to Completefinisher.com any of those who want to know about us, the SSFE freaks. Well, Thx for the welcome, I'll be posting again soon!!!

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-20-2004, 12:33 PM
Hey Bas, be sure to check out the whole site. GM is a great place to learn about games and general pc use. Lots of helpfull friendly folks here.......enjoy! :)

Aries
09-20-2004, 07:11 PM
CF rules :cool:

Nitro
09-20-2004, 08:16 PM
welcoem here buddy :)
send me dt on msn :thumbs:

FUS1ON
09-20-2004, 08:44 PM
Welcome to GM bAsTuKeE :jammin:

HPC is a cool 'ol dude huh! :D

bAsTuKeE
09-21-2004, 01:26 AM
Yeah, I know HPC on SSFE, he is very nice. I'm on my long time mission to get Desert Temple played often on SSSE. So that we can have some kind of Torny(yeah that is always fun) and my ssVIP friends will be around this forum. Exiting time this is. Let me know of any other torny running, I wana test my skills with the pros!!!

Gamemecca rocks!!!

P.S I host Desert Temple Se on this following web site

http://webpages.charter.net/bas/

Get it while is up, is 9 megs!!!

Die Hard
09-21-2004, 12:36 PM
Welcome to GM!

Nitro
09-21-2004, 08:06 PM
thanks for the link :)