PDA

View Full Version : Interested in actual gaming?

SALvation
09-20-2004, 06:53 PM
Are any of you Outlaws interested in taking a break from your virtual chatroom to play a little 3v3 in Quake 3 Team DM? Me, Slik, and DE are all quake players so all you would have to do is muster up 3 prey...er...players.

:D

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-20-2004, 07:01 PM
I can't play worth a crap.....but if you can't find 3 victims....uh..I meant players, I will participate. :)

Come on Grimmy...time to dust off the gauntlet!!

Sho.......time to "Sho" your stuff!!!

Term? Chico?..........and dare I even think it....The Machine!!!!????? :D

FUS1ON
09-20-2004, 07:56 PM
Hope I can explain this but a strange thing happened when I started playing DAoC, I got used to the way the mouse works up and down or what seems natural to me for that game and when I came back and tried Quake, UT & SS, they all seems to be backwards now. I inverted the way the mouse works in the settings, adjusted the sensitivity and it still feels unnatural and I can't hit squatola. I seem to either want to hit in front of the person's feet or over their head. Neither setting seems to work or maybe I just SUCK now. Prob'ly the latter. :bawling:

Anyways, I miss playing Quake's mods, I'll give it another go and spend some time practicing to see if the skills come back. :D

Ra\/en
09-21-2004, 01:24 AM
Do the outlaws even venture out of their lair anymore?

Death Engineer
09-21-2004, 02:04 AM
Wow. Sal was right. You guys have gotten soft. >: )

Join me at WickedLans' server for some warmup. Instagib with grapple. :eek:

Grimmy
09-21-2004, 05:25 AM
I still don't have Q3 installed yet. Might have used those discs for coasters :P The time I spend installed the mods, tweaking everything out, it's be the end of the year before I got it back to the way it was :(

Dan2
09-22-2004, 01:21 AM
En garde!!!:D
I'm in.

Fragetti
09-22-2004, 01:54 AM
if you need a third body................... :)

I can always fire up the ufreeze server :)