PDA

View Full Version : Look who called the Cat Black

Slice
09-22-2004, 03:42 AM
Ooops I can't believe this my Cat Stevens CD just happen to explode in to pieces. Oh wait I remember now, I slamned my heel in to it after I found out he funds terrorists. Silly me.....

solid snake295
09-22-2004, 04:00 AM
everyone funds terrorists, there money doesnt just fall from the sky... unless they're scavenging pieces of bombs and missles, melting them down then selling them, then technically it does fall from the sky.

(french accent) excuse me sir, could i borrow your k-niff? :p:

Slice
09-22-2004, 04:21 AM
everyone funds terrorists, there money doesnt just fall from the sky... unless they're scavenging pieces of bombs and missles, melting them down then selling them, then technically it does fall from the sky.

(french accent) excuse me sir, could i borrow your k-niff? :p:
The difference is that I don't write a ****ing check to the guy. Also that is really my cd that I destroyed and took a picture of.

solid snake295
09-22-2004, 04:26 AM
The difference is that I don't write a ****ing check to the guy. Also that is really my cd that I destroyed and took a picture of.
i guess i would smash it to then, lol. where did you hear about him funding terrorists?
thats really my cd to, as you can see i had a problem with it saying it was high speed.. so i fixed it good.

solid snake295
09-22-2004, 04:32 AM
i wouldnt trust the guy in the first place...
*COUGH*PEDOPHILE*COUGH* ahem! nasty cold going around.

:rofl:

Slice
09-22-2004, 04:40 AM
i guess i would smash it to then, lol. where did you hear about him funding terrorists?
thats really my cd to, as you can see i had a problem with it saying it was high speed.. so i fixed it good.
He tried to come in to the US by plane and he was picked up and deported. The pics I saw he looked exactly like the mid east men with their gowns and beards as long as they could grow them. Not that I give a **** about someone growing a beard as long as they want. Not the point though.....

He Is Legend
09-22-2004, 05:12 AM
Wtf are you doing with a cat stevens cd anyway

OUTLAWS Tip
09-22-2004, 06:09 AM
I have a bunch of his music from "back in the day".

Then he kind of went "wacko" from a documentary I remember.
:hmmm:

Pure_Evil
09-22-2004, 11:30 AM
GG :thumbs:

Die Hard
09-22-2004, 11:35 AM
He's English and converted to Islam about 25 years ago.

Breaking his CD now is no good, you already paid for it!

Thundarr
09-22-2004, 04:03 PM
I have a bunch of his music from "back in the day".

Then he kind of went "wacko" from a documentary I remember.
:hmmm:

Agreed, my parents used to listen to him when I was a kid so I have a couple CD's as well... He got a little (OK maybe a lot) freaky some years ago... :confused:

Thundarr
09-22-2004, 05:14 PM
Slice, this was the story (http://www.comcast.net/News/ENTERTAINMENT//XML/1110_AP_Online_Regional___National__US_/05f3c74a-3e6d-4a7d-985a-b1f6bc0ae591.html) I saw, where did you see that he funds terrorists? I may be misreading this though... :dunno: