PDA

View Full Version : Woot

Sauron
09-22-2004, 09:24 AM
From the Herald and the newest Patch notes Linky (http://www.camelotherald.com/patches.php)

FOUNDATIONS NOTES

- The boundary walls separating the zones in each realm's housing area have been removed. This change will allow easier direct access to connecting housing zones.

Finally no running against zone walls while trying to get from one house to another :wootrock: :woohoo:

Death Engineer
09-22-2004, 02:21 PM
Finally. Why did this take 8 months to code???

Maer
09-22-2004, 03:27 PM
Sweet, now you can just /housface # and not have to worry about hitting a hill.

FUS1ON
09-22-2004, 04:49 PM
Yeah I was glad to see that one. I remember when I first started playing, Bio and I got lost and spent 3 hours trying to find our way out. :eek:

I really love the changes to the MLs especially Trial 6.5, It's now a group encounter. Much easier now, hated those Salamanders.

Grimmy
09-22-2004, 04:59 PM
lol@Sho I remember that night, you were on teamspeak hehe

Do like the /map feature, used it a ton in housing :thumbs: Always thought those walls in housing was a joke and not needed.

FUS1ON
09-22-2004, 05:13 PM
Naw bud this was way, way before TS. Bio says "Come on man I know my way around". Yeah what he meant was around and around and around ... Sucka lied! :D

Pack
09-23-2004, 01:38 AM
Good Patch.. appealing to healers, and I'm glad they seem to be addressing issues that people will respond too. Hope they aren't just carrots. But Hell, any carrot that allows me to heal faster and more effectively is a carrot that I can enjoy.

Gooey
09-23-2004, 12:48 PM
I didn't pay close enough attention to the details, probably need to go back and read. But, are they changing the power use of the group heal for friars as well? :confused:

Yeah there was nothing like going to the market explorers for the first time and trying to run over hills to get to houses only to become stuck and not have a way out. I am a big fan of people in housing that leave there house open so you can port to wherever you need.

Over all good patch so far. :thumbs:

The housing directory on camelotherald has helped me out a lot too. You can put the server and house number into the directory and it will bring up a map showing you the coordinates and showing the stable masters.

Sepra
09-23-2004, 01:07 PM
cool!