PDA

View Full Version : stone's quest

Grimmy
09-23-2004, 07:57 AM
Wonder if some of the late night peeps would be interested in helping me do stones quest tomarrow night? I am .9 from 49.5 and well getting way closer would encourage me more to PvE n level.

Also, time permitting would like to do a TOA armor quest or 2.

I get home around midnight, usually on 12:20 or so (gotta get my forum crack in ya know :P )

Thanks and hope to see ya tomarrow :wave:

FUS1ON
09-23-2004, 08:01 AM
My necro/buff bot team can make a few laps

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-23-2004, 12:06 PM
Too late for me.

Gooey
09-23-2004, 12:51 PM
What time zone? :confused:

If it is the same time you came on last night I can go with you for about an hour to an hour and a half. 3am-3:30am est is about the latest I can stay awake with work in the morning.

Let me know, I will be on tonight. I can bring my paladin or friar for Stones and pally for armor quests.

Sepra
09-23-2004, 01:09 PM
I need it but it's too late for me :(

Grimmy
09-23-2004, 04:26 PM
What time zone? :confused:

If it is the same time you came on last night I can go with you for about an hour to an hour and a half. 3am-3:30am est is about the latest I can stay awake with work in the morning.

Let me know, I will be on tonight. I can bring my paladin or friar for Stones and pally for armor quests.
It's central time zone. :)

FUS1ON
09-23-2004, 05:04 PM
My necro/buff bot team can make a few laps

I guess I should've said, Shobuffus just dinged 48 and needs all the Stone quest laps she can get. Hollar at me, i'll go with both the early and late shifts. :D

FUS1ON
09-24-2004, 04:23 AM
Whew dawg it's 11pmish and i'm getting tired, you gotta get some better hours. Hurry Grims :D

Grimmy
09-24-2004, 08:10 AM
AYE!! 3.7 to go on cleric and can run stone's quest a few more times, I think I only gotten one item Next time though I will bring my sorc for speed.

Thanks again Term for helping out! :wub: Oh, don't forget to enchant ur weapon next time :P

Gooey, I think you were there as well, under different toon name though?? (I am bad with names) Thanks bud :thumbs:

Sho, if you are on late nite tomarrow and I am on, will run it a few more times if ya want. Not sure what I have going tomarrow night. Know I won't be on till a little later, friday nite is tub nite. Get to play with my rubber duckies :woohoo: :D

Let me know, can make a few runs this weekend as well. Need to do some TOA armor quests for my cleric as well (actually I have a lot of things to do, like get scrolls for my sorc :/ It'll be a year before I get my template done, then I will have to lvl it. Where does the madness stop?!?! :( )

Gooey
09-24-2004, 01:48 PM
Yep I sure was. I was on Caelyth. It was fun killing that thing, sorry I had to go so early I was sitting there next thing I knew my head was hitting the keyboard. :o

Thought that I should better log for the night. lol.