PDA

View Full Version : Zarqawi's mentor (american beheader, BIGG.. read this) said to be killed by U.S. hit

CaptainKeyes
09-24-2004, 03:08 AM
Link (http://www.washtimes.com/world/20040923-121007-6332r.htm)

"Reader Mark Sebald draws our attention to this article from today's Washington Times: "Zarqawi's mentor said to be killed by a U.S. hit." The Times reports:

The Muslim cleric responsible for the practice of beheading hostages in Iraq — including two Americans this week — has been killed in a U.S. air strike, a newspaper and Islamic clerics said yesterday. The Muslim cleric, Sheik Abu Anas Shami, 35, was killed when a missile hit the car he was traveling in on Friday in the western Baghdad suburb of Abu Ghraib.

Mr. Sebald observes:

Notice any similarities to the way Israel takes out terrorists? To me this is good news. It implies that U.S. forces are developing intelligence sources and making progress fighting the insurgents. I had thought there would be some reaction to this by now, but so far I haven't seen any."

Slice
09-24-2004, 03:17 AM
Good may he burn in hell. I hope he was listening to a good song on his radio that he was enjoying when he was blown to sh1t. I also hope he saw it coming!

FUS1ON
09-24-2004, 04:16 AM
Good may he burn in hell. I hope he was listening to a good song on his radio that he was enjoying when he was blown to sh1t. I also hope he saw it coming!

Ditto that!

merkwannabe
09-24-2004, 04:31 AM
hmm.. Anyone who can cut off someone's head doesn't belong on this earth.. So, I'm glad he's longer alive, but I'm confused how they know he was involved.. Because if they knew, why didn't they go after him sooner? Oh well, the world's conspiracy is too large for one mind to comprehend anyway,, RIGHT? :phear:

Die Hard
09-24-2004, 08:39 AM
Thoomp!