PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP ME

PlatinumFragMaster
01-25-2003, 10:24 PM
Can anyone help me

every time i go into my mail it doesnt let me

it says something about space

im tring to go into my pms to delete some messages but it wont let me

Does anyone have a solution to my problems if so please let me know cas i cant get into my pms

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHATS HAPPENING

Nobody
01-25-2003, 10:33 PM
I'm sure one of the Admins can fix it for you. Just give them a little time to see this.

Grimmy
01-25-2003, 10:39 PM
you need to delete some of your messages. Also, every message you send, you save a copy of it and that takes up space. Use the drop down menu to navigate to your sent folder, and delete everything in there.

If that don't work for ya, pm my your login info and I will clean it out for ya. :thumbs:

Aries
01-25-2003, 10:42 PM
It also happened to me

Could this be the result of a PM bombing?

Nobody
01-25-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Grimmy@Jan 25 2003, 04:39 PM
you need to delete some of your messages. Also, every message you send, you save a copy of it and that takes up space. Use the drop down menu to navigate to your sent folder, and delete everything in there.

If that don't work for ya, pm my your login info and I will clean it out for ya. :thumbs:
Sounds like she was saying she couldn't even get into it to delete some.

Grimmy
01-25-2003, 10:45 PM
no, your pm inbox works like email. You will notice when you send a pm, before you hit the send button, look at the check boxes. One says to save a copy in your sent folder or something along that line. If you send a lot of pms out, I would uncheck it, for it takes up space in your inbox. You inbox space consists of pms recieved + pms you send (if you don't uncheck that box)

That is why you can have zero or few messages in your inbox, and be at a high percent of usage that you are allowed.

MR. SLiK
01-25-2003, 10:45 PM
Sounds like she was saying she couldn't even get into it to delete some.
you mean he right?

Grimmy
01-25-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Nobody+Jan 25 2003, 05:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nobody @ Jan 25 2003, 05:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Grimmy@Jan 25 2003, 04:39 PM
you need to delete some of your messages. &nbsp;Also, every message you send, you save a copy of it and that takes up space. &nbsp;Use the drop down menu to navigate to your sent folder, and delete everything in there.

If that don&#39;t work for ya, pm my your login info and I will clean it out for ya. :thumbs:
Sounds like she was saying she couldn&#39;t even get into it to delete some. [/b][/quote]
if that is the case, send my your login info and I will look at it for ya. ;)

Nobody
01-25-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK@Jan 25 2003, 04:45 PM

Sounds like she was saying she couldn&#39;t even get into it to delete some.
you mean he right?
Oops :rofl: