PDA

View Full Version : GM FFL Week3

FUS1ON
09-27-2004, 12:28 AM
I've got 2 player yet to play and Sal has 1 player yet to play but already we have hung up 167 total points breaking the previous T'hare/Slice's week 2 record of 158. Currently Sal=87, Sho=80. You are going down Sal :D

Manning was on fire today, 37 points whew! :eek:

SALvation
09-27-2004, 01:43 AM
Payton is the reason I was in it this week. Half of my team got injured or just plain sucked.

FUS1ON
09-27-2004, 02:00 AM
Who is "don't know why"? Just curious why you didn't play your WR Peter Warwick instead of playing WR Santana Moss which had a bye this week? Moss still produced 0 points, but still I would've played him if I was you. :confused:

FUS1ON
09-27-2004, 05:34 PM
Dadgum it Sal I put up a season high 95 points this week and it STILL might not be enough to beat you. :bawling: :D

EdoG
09-27-2004, 07:03 PM
Raiders beat the Bucs :wootrock: :thumbs:

Thundarr
09-27-2004, 10:29 PM
Man did I get lucky with KC's DEF sucking so bad, sheesh!! :thumbs:

FUS1ON
09-27-2004, 10:54 PM
Yep, Nice week Thundarr with 82 points. I see you took down one of the 3 unbeaten teams. Might only be 1 team after tonight if Sal can beat 95 points. BTW Sal I got this Louisiana mojo woman to put a hex on Laveranues Coles, you don't stand a chance sucka! :D

I see lots of waiver activity and usually it has to do with TEs, this year it seems like TEs aren't producing squat. We need some good ones! :mad: Hmmm I wonder if Mark Bavaro can still catch a football? :p:

I dropped Pearless Price this morning. Y'all can have him, awesome receiver and is in great shape and never used. I hate @#&% Micheal Vick, ballhog won't throw the friggin ball. :rolleyes: Only reason Atlanta has a winning record is because of their defense.

ME BIGGD01
09-28-2004, 04:38 AM
after watching the skins and the cowboys game and being a redskin fan, i am just disgusted. i dont know if any of you watched it but i will tell you that the skins got robbed that game. 1--the pass interference that was called on the skins showed the interfence was supposed to be on the cowgirls. that led the cowgirls to get to first and goal and then touchdown. completely bad officiating and the rules should be changed because too many bad calls every game. this is not high school football. 2nd--long bomb and passinterfernce not called on dallas when brunnell actuall threw a perfect and if the cowgirl didnt grab the shoulder pad, gardener would of caught the touch down. the officals are too old to be working on the field and should be fired after something like that. why bother with refs if they can not call the game correctly? they ruined the game and ruin the sport. :down:

FUS1ON
09-28-2004, 04:52 AM
I agree with ya Bigg, that was pathetic job of officiating. :mad:

Dan2
09-28-2004, 05:04 AM
Yes, the officials missed some calls but they were not game changing.

Gibbs was outcoached!!

ME BIGGD01
09-28-2004, 05:21 AM
how can you say they were not game changing?

one touchdown giving to the cowboys and a touchdown stolen from the skins.

thats 14 points--the skins lost by 3

also that pass was 3rd down for the cowgirls.

as far as being out coached, i disagree. the skins offence was lousy and is lousy. i will say that gibbs made some bad calls though such as the timeouts used which is unlike him. i blame brunell for the screw ups and he sucks i must add.

they spend all that money and still don't have a qtr back:confused:

Dan2
09-28-2004, 06:22 AM
Both teams took benefit from ref screw-ups.

Successful corner blitzing, trick-play at the right time (half-back option resulting in 7pts.), mixing up passes to different receivers/backs/ends were just some of the ways that Parcells owned Gibbs.

Brunell was faced with super secondary coverage by Dallas, resulting in 5 sacks.
He's not that poor of a QB.

edit; sorry for spamming this thread.

ME BIGGD01
09-28-2004, 06:43 AM
here's a quote from the news
"The key play on Dallas' touchdown drive was a pass interference call on cornerback Walt Harris, who stumbled as he was grabbed by Glenn as both chased a long pass down the right sideline. Harris was called for putting his hand up while falling in a desperate bid to impede Glenn, resulting in a 40-yard penalty that gave the Cowboys the ball on the 1"

i am sorry but regardlss of the good coaching on behalf of bill parcell, the refs stole this game from the skins. there were no bad calls called to benifit the skins in this game.

SALvation
09-28-2004, 01:24 PM
I think the real issue here is...

Why don't the Lions have cheerleaders?

OUTLAWS Tip
09-28-2004, 01:43 PM
Well it won't matter much anyway as the Eagles are taking that division.
:p:

I guess they could still be fighting for a wildcard spot.
:D

FUS1ON
09-28-2004, 05:20 PM
I think the real issue here is...

Why don't the Lions have cheerleaders?

WHAT? Are you serious? :eek: In football I believe things like your name on your jersey and cheerleaders should be manitory, no ifs, ands or buts about it!

FUS1ON
09-28-2004, 05:22 PM
Tip any word yet on what the Eagle's players are gonna be doing on the "Bye" weekend of the playoffs? :p:

ME BIGGD01
09-28-2004, 06:28 PM
the eagles do look good and that is the team i fear \the most:eek: . i think our defence could contain them this year if we are healthy. lavar arrington will be out for a few weeks and that's bad. we could of used him yesterday to stop dallas better.