PDA

View Full Version : things you remember in GM history

PJ'l_Master
09-28-2004, 09:36 PM
lol...i remember when i came here...it was over a year ago already...there was this person named etreme gamer or something like that and then they changed it...but i dont remember what too anymore and then they changed it again...good times huh execution?

Nitro
09-29-2004, 12:56 AM
i rmember tons of ppl who no longer post but they have been replaced by others :(

EXEcution
09-29-2004, 01:33 AM
wtf who is etreme gamer?
as for people that i miss, would be ai, and thats it, everyone else here is cool
i remember when dark lev used to post more too....

Slice
09-29-2004, 01:36 AM
I remember when the Sam clans were leaving Seriously there was this secret Outlaws forum that was started before Salvation set up these. I remember when and why I got banned. I remember I had made a logo for GM and still have a beer mug with the logo on it. I remember when the Outlaws actually posted outside the hideout. I remember when Gods had their forum here. I remember that these forums have been a part of my life for the last 2 years since they were started and that I really do appreciate them and the admins for their continued efforts and sacrifices to keep them up and going, not to mention the improvements (Dark Lev not included he probably doesn't even know how to use the control panel :P). I remember all of these things and forget the most important thing which is to say Thank You.

Death Engineer
09-29-2004, 01:47 AM
...i remember when dark lev used to post more too....

He actually just posts ton of gay donkey pr0n in the Merc private forums now. :rolleyes:

EXEcution
09-29-2004, 02:11 AM
ah makes sense, slice is a freak.

Ra\/en
09-29-2004, 02:15 AM
Geez, i remember when i first went to seriously! and joined/started a stupid clan with Dangerous dan called <TSR> "the serious revolution!!"... I also recall that clan dying, and nightflier joining outlaws, (he was never seen again... KIDDING!)... I then remember SliceUn2 asking me to join Gods, i helped him start it, and got some members... like um.. biggd01, justincredible, etc etc! those were good times, and i remember the big fight at seriously that led to the clans moving. I also remember when gods left gamemecca, and things were cool still too. And when Whocares and Grimmy were also in Gods. I think Gods was a great clan that gave me tons of good times and following slice's lead, i would like to thank Them for being cool n stuff in those days. And Merc is now my home though, and they are the coolest... though im a poseur who never plays. But yeah.... Gamemecca is the best.

He Is Legend
09-29-2004, 02:18 AM
I remember......

Nope..nothing..my brains dead

::: DARK PSI :::
09-29-2004, 02:41 AM
Sorry, got a business to run. I will post more soon..

wtf who is etreme gamer?
as for people that i miss, would be ai, and thats it, everyone else here is cool
i remember when dark lev used to post more too....

09-29-2004, 02:43 AM
I know how to update the BAN filter very well.. :p:

... I really do appreciate them and the admins for their continued efforts and sacrifices to keep them up and going, not to mention the improvements (Dark Lev not included he probably doesn't even know how to use the control panel :P).

ME BIGGD01
09-29-2004, 02:46 AM
i remember i was public enemy #1 for being so outspoken:D i am so happy everyone loves me now and accepts me:p:

seriously, i remember the early days with my first clan rebels and then joining the gods clan. they were fun and i miss alot of the people that use to be here but are not anymore. i say we have a once in a lifetime unbanning of everyone just to start this party back up:thumbs:

FUS1ON
09-29-2004, 06:18 AM
Someone find me the thread where Mrs. Hammer got on here that day, that was a trip. :rofl:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-29-2004, 06:46 AM
Ahhhhh the good old days, here's just one thread of many ....from the good ol' days.

http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-146.html

JIMINATOR
09-29-2004, 07:10 AM
you guys know you miss sircles.... and no moaning please.

FUS1ON
09-29-2004, 07:44 AM
Gotta read "A new squirrel recipe" http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-1740.html

To this day I still don't know if that was a serious thread or what :rofl:

FUS1ON
09-29-2004, 07:58 AM
UPDATE FROM THE CROATS
http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-923.html

Still Waiting :mad:

FUS1ON
09-29-2004, 08:13 AM
"And stop calling me Dickhead." - Dick Steel :rofl:

http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-3014.html

Looking back thru the archives at some funny a$$ threads is a blast, those were some good 'ol days.

FUS1ON
09-29-2004, 08:46 AM
<<Secretions>>
http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-3782.html
Hmmm wonder what ever happened to those guys?

Loved this line "What'sa matter SLiK? Masterbation lost it's charm? Try changing hands." - Sirc :rofl:

Die Hard
09-29-2004, 12:02 PM
Where did Mr Clean go? I miss his one line quips!

Sepra
09-29-2004, 12:20 PM
I remember when I first joined here, and remember loving the feeling of community GM has.

I remember when all the sam clans were active and my gaming progression in screenies.......the goal of 'getting better' was so much fun.

I remember the monthly ladies matches that used to be scheduled. Getting together with the girls was great. :(

I remember when Goober when totally off the wall and thought he was Eminem free styling with his words :D

I remember Sirc and although he was a PIA, it gave me entertainment.

I remember when Pathos made captions to our lan party pics. OMG I never laughed so hard.

/sigh.......where do I stop. There are so many memories and I wouldnt trade one for anything. I've made so many friends here, many that I talk to on a daily basis and it wouldnt be if it wasnt for GM.

Pure_Evil
09-29-2004, 12:47 PM
I remember the first thread in OT that I read was a flame war between Mr. Clean and BIGG's , and somehow I got sucked into it, and yes, it was about the government.

I remember my first clan match between DOA|MH and the Outlaws, that ended in flames, and led to my first ass beating by Machine in SSSE :D

I remember when Nobody thread was a hangout for Sauron, Bain, Aries,Ulti, Sepra, Aries and a few others who spammed the day away

I remeber Sauron training me in UT, and Sasquatch at SSSE :thumbs:

I remember when the round table was the funniest place in GM.

Casanova's GG :thumbs: daily spam

Q-3 freeze tag games

Cool avatars http://members.cox.net/robert.wales2/frogs.jpg

I remember a my familly snowed in, stuck in Mass. on Christmas Eve, being alone in CT and checking GM, finding my clan leader Neo and playing 1-1 UT :D

Always remember Neo brought me here to GM

GG Neo

09-29-2004, 02:16 PM
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Let's spoon!

Sauron
09-29-2004, 02:47 PM
I remember the PM i got from Sal over at Seriously announcing that he will set up those forums.
I remember the days when i was in DWF here on these forums.
I remember when me and Bain left DWF and got an invite to join Outlaws
I remember when Pathos wrote and posted the "Gamemecca - The movie" series (btw any new ones in planning?)

PJ'l_Master
09-29-2004, 03:34 PM
I remember when Goober when totally off the wall and thought he was Eminem free styling with his words :D

im sorry...did you say was?

ROFL j/k goob

i remember when pimp was here...well he still is but not really...

(that P.O.S. is in Hawaii right now)

MR. SLiK
09-29-2004, 05:34 PM
<<Secretions>>
http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-3782.html
Hmmm wonder what ever happened to those guys?

Loved this line "What'sa matter SLiK? Masterbation lost it's charm? Try changing hands." - Sirc :rofl:

funny thing is, that certainly applies to him now.

MR. SLiK
09-29-2004, 05:37 PM
i remember getting into arguments a lot, especially with those damn outlaws! (joke here people) That was more seriously though.

ohhh i remember a good one, when I goatse'd strider. That was cool.

When I won the speakers last year, some people thought the prize giveaway was rigged.

PJ'l_Master
09-29-2004, 06:05 PM
i remember getting into arguments a lot, especially with those damn outlaws! (joke here people) That was more seriously though.

ohhh i remember a good one, when I goatse'd strider. That was cool.

When I won the speakers last year, some people thought the prize giveaway was rigged.

i think i remember reading something about that yes

good times...well kinda

Die Hard
09-29-2004, 09:06 PM
GM has evolved and I love it as much today as always. Good job really, I spend over half my life here. :sad:

All my frineds think I'm mad. "Posting on a forum" [s******s] "Oh right, yeah I've heard about people doing that" :sigh:

JIMINATOR
09-29-2004, 09:15 PM
well, i think you are mad too, but it has nothing to do with gm.... :hmmm:

FUS1ON
09-29-2004, 09:39 PM
I've done some investigating and it appears Mrs. Hammer's "Hello" thread has gone to the big dead thread box in the sky. :bawling:

Die Hard
09-29-2004, 09:43 PM
well, i think you are mad too, but it has nothing to do with gm.... :hmmm:
Takes one to know one :doh:

solid snake295
09-29-2004, 09:52 PM
i remember the many sirc flame threads, always pretty funny with Sirc and Boston Shocker going at it.

i remember when Sepra tried to teach me how to play sam a couple times but my ping was just to bad to do anything. thanks anyways :p:

i remember thinking that Pathos was (and still is) one of the funniest people evar!... and should post more :drink:

Originally Posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::
Let's spoon!
:rofl:

Free Styler
09-29-2004, 11:09 PM
I Remember often being drunk on these forums.

I also remember starting 5 or 6 fairwell speeches about leaving the game and the forums lol being drunk.

I reread some old posts the other day.

I also rememeber wondering half of the time if people were using sarcasmes or not in there threads and to this day still can't always tell unless the '' ''
are put before.

That's why i love intonation in the voice and direct contact with seomeone ,tho theres nothing rong in chatting, theres often misinterpretation.
(maybe not for everyone)

i also remember looking at a picture in the firsts days of gamemecca.

Damn i'll always rememember.It was a bird. To be more precise a seagul.
then there was the pigeon. ahhhhh the good old days.

Now at this stage, your probably asking yourself wtf is he talking about.

btw what i wrote above has no meaning whatsoever ...but since i wrote it it's staying there.

In a year or 2 i,ll recheck this post maybe...and have a laugh. thinking to my self what the hell was that all about.lol

EXEcution
09-29-2004, 11:17 PM
Well its good that you are leet at sam otherwise people wouldn't take kindly to your "drunken" posts =D

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-29-2004, 11:33 PM
That's why I love intonation in the voice and direct contact with someone ,though there's nothing wrong in chatting, there's often misinterpretation.
(maybe not for everyone)

Very true. =no sarcasm intended
You should post more often, I enjoy your posts. =sincere comment
:)

Die Hard
09-30-2004, 11:32 AM

btw what i wrote above has no meaning whatsoever ...but since i wrote it it's staying there.

In a year or 2 i,ll recheck this post maybe...and have a laugh. thinking to my self what the hell was that all about.lol
Another drunken post :rolleyes: (Yes that was sarcastic)

SASQUATCH
10-03-2004, 03:41 AM
I Remember often being drunk on these forums.

I also remember starting 5 or 6 fairwell speeches about leaving the game and the forums lol being drunk.

I reread some old posts the other day.

I also rememeber wondering half of the time if people were using sarcasmes or not in there threads and to this day still can't always tell unless the '' ''
are put before.

That's why i love intonation in the voice and direct contact with seomeone ,tho theres nothing rong in chatting, theres often misinterpretation.
(maybe not for everyone)

LAMO- hehehehehe

SASQUATCH
10-03-2004, 03:41 AM
Another drunken post :rolleyes: (Yes that was sarcastic)

LAMO-LMAO

Grimmy
10-03-2004, 05:51 PM
I've done some investigating and it appears Mrs. Hammer's "Hello" thread has gone to the big dead thread box in the sky. :bawling:
I think what happened there was someone tried to move it, and it left a sticky, and when they tried to get rid of it by deleting it and it deleted the whole thread. And then it was over :)

Sacrifice
10-03-2004, 06:09 PM
i remeber when slices name used to be more than just slice... (but i forgot what the actual name was :P )

I also remeber when i started my first clan the Rebels...
I remeber those classic 1v1 matches that Snip3r and i had in SS:SE