PDA

View Full Version : THE beginning

Free Styler
09-30-2004, 01:04 AM
Well....i've been at shcool for a week already and i started programming with jdevelloper wich is kinda java based and...well i don't have any other details but i'm proud to show my first ever command lines

Free Styler
09-30-2004, 01:05 AM
and the result:)

Free Styler
09-30-2004, 01:09 AM
next step is metamorphic binairie and hexadecimal artificialy base hacking skills..........

ya i wish

EdoG
09-30-2004, 01:13 AM
Sounds fun....Hacking :thumbs:

Free Styler
09-30-2004, 01:27 AM
well...to be honest i'll probably know more about it with time.

but one of the teachers i have his really in to the "security" part of hacking and anti hacking.

Sadly it wont really be part of the course but the guy often tells hacks storys and all.

But personaly...if i were to become very good at it.I would use it for personal security and knowing every little detail there is to know formy personal knowledge

Now, of course that probably takes years to aquire...but i'm still young enough.

plus i'm really interested in all that stuff.

That teacher tells us he can take down any server in under 15 minutes.

he particapated in the hacking convention thingy there is once a year,
i think anyhows.

and the first rule of having a safe computer is to be paranoid hehe.That's what he said anyways....all and all it's very interesting

gladly enough i've always been paranoid thinking i was hacked since i first gotmy computer but hopefully that will change:)

ok enough said for that.

Caged Anger
09-30-2004, 01:27 AM
um, whats all that mumbojumbo mean in the simple terms???????

EXEcution
09-30-2004, 01:30 AM
yaya be a leet haxor, ask your teacher to take down the microsoft server :P

Free Styler
09-30-2004, 01:33 AM
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llll lll

Free Styler
09-30-2004, 01:34 AM
llll lll

Free Styler
09-30-2004, 01:37 AM
um, whats all that mumbojumbo mean in the simple terms???????
absolutely nothing dude the metamorphic thingy means nothing hehe

imade it up

BobtheCkroach
09-30-2004, 04:52 AM
Congrats, Free Styler! Java was my first language @ school, and i still enjoy coding in it! I'm working w/ C right now, though my real passion is to be in web design, and as such I'm dabbling in PHP and MySql whenever I get a chance, thanx to the incredibly affordable prices that can be found at gmhosting.com :thumbs:

Again, congrats - I remember that first sense of accomplishment - it only gets better from there, as you'll start programming things that are actually usable and applicable to the real world - that's when the fun begins!

ME BIGGD01
09-30-2004, 05:30 AM
pretty cool, i hope you stick with it. i will tell you that it gets pretty hard but once you grasp it, you will have some power. as far as hacking, blahhhhhh, don't bother but try to learn the concepts so you can always prevent it. try to take this serious and if you have to miss sleep and hanging with your friends, do it because after a few years you will thank yourself. spend more time on your pc messing with scripts rather playing a useless game that will never pay you in the future. i hope you stick with it and most important find it fun. that's the only way people do well in this field.:thumbs:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-30-2004, 05:38 AM
Congratulations Free Styler, that's great news. :thumbs:

Die Hard
09-30-2004, 11:27 AM
Great work FS, as they said: Keep it up, it's looking cool :thumbs:

Death Engineer
09-30-2004, 10:56 PM
Nice job FS. Like I said, questions on Java, C, C++ or C#, let me know. :)

Free Styler
10-01-2004, 01:24 AM
thanks everyone.

And yes bigg,i know it will be hard and i will......have lots of hours to put in.
Actully it's already started.

I'm stuck at this algorithme i started already.lol

I need to push my brain....hehe
ok back to the books already