PDA

View Full Version : Fable

ZeLL
09-30-2004, 05:31 AM
Just got done beating this game the first time through. I played the good role, i'm gonna replay it now and take all the bad options :)

Its a pretty dope game those who haven't played it. I was in need of money, so i got this blacksmith drunk at a bar, then went to his shop while he was rolling around in the bar and stole all of his stuff. The next day i sold it all back to him :D

SALvation
09-30-2004, 01:35 PM
It's on my list but I have to finish up Star Ocean first.

ZeLL
10-16-2004, 04:50 AM
you guys need to try this game!

burnthewitch
10-19-2004, 04:58 PM
Lol, weird this topic should come up man, I just bought Fable for my new XBOX (the shame!) and I'm playing through with all the evil options first, watching my horns grow....I've found two of the Legendary Weapons so far, "Huw the Giants Sword" and the "Solus Greatsword" but I can't actually make the transition to owning them! Dammit! Great game though.

OUTLAWS DirtGod
10-19-2004, 05:49 PM
Yeh started palying this game when i get a break from city of heros..:)
playing good potions first will play evil next....btw which is the easier of the two?

burnthewitch
10-19-2004, 06:03 PM
Well, with Good you can't go around chopping everyone up, but then as Evil killing bandits etc. (which you have to do of course) actually raises your status, so although Evil offers more freedom of choice, its probably harder to remain evil.

<<Hybrid>>
12-30-2004, 03:37 PM
chicken kicking is fun hehe

this game is very great, i finnished it in 3 days, very loads of fun... i had a wife, home and sex 3 times

<<Hybrid>>
12-30-2004, 03:43 PM
guys did you tried to drink a beer? hehehe after 8 pints hero reminded me my brother after christmas party