PDA

View Full Version : Already back

Shura78
10-01-2004, 12:35 PM
I can't really stay far from Igraine. After the showdown of yesterday and the mass delete of all my Igraine toons I got lucky, VERY lucky that they had been restored so I can still play there.
I had spoke with Wordna gay 5 mins ago and he agree to let me stay in OoD and I'm really really happy since I find this guild like home.
Expect to see me in game very soon :D , this Sunday i will be 101% Daoc, and well maybe you should see me also sooner: Wordna gay got my account pass to use the servant necro to farm if he need it so if you see my toon speak decent English instead of my crap's one you know it's not me :p:
I'll try my best to be RvR operative asap, Shura got no items atm but I will try to dress him with something so I can come out to play with you all since i see the scout as a solitary toon and not very good to play in a grp.

Again tnx you all for what you had done for me yesterday, I really recived tons of send who showed me that i was doing a big mistake, and I'm really very very happy that mistake could be repaired.
See you all very very soon ppl, the gimp theurgist will be with you again :)

Squirlie
10-01-2004, 01:37 PM
See you all very very soon ppl, the gimp theurgist will be with you again :)

Glad you are back, but remember Thurgies are not gimp. They can make or break an RvR group

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-01-2004, 02:10 PM
Welcome back!

Sepra
10-01-2004, 02:18 PM
:thumbs:

Saretta
10-01-2004, 02:22 PM
Welcome back!! :)

Sauron
10-01-2004, 03:02 PM
Welcome back!!! If ya need anything /send Morjin :)

FUS1ON
10-01-2004, 04:08 PM
Glad to see you back. /wave

In the future remember, Breath in thru the nose, out thru the mouth ten times slowly to calm down, then react to whatever got you upset. :D

Pack
10-01-2004, 05:25 PM
Good to hear of an active thurg :) wb