PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Admin News...

SALvation
10-04-2004, 02:22 PM
Gamemecca (Associated Press) - In a truely shocking scene this weekend, a "man" was found dead from an apparent knife wound to his back. The victim, Dark Leviathan (29), was found Saturday morning in the Admin forum with a note from his attacker.

"I left him in charge nearly two years ago and he has turned from a man who enjoyed war and prey, to metrosexual who is only interested in AM talk radio and decorating." - read part of the note from the alleged murderer.

In the past weeks, rumors were flying that the openly flamboyant Dark Leviathan, or Lev, as his one friend called him, would be kicked from MERC and possibly even stripped of his admin status at the online gaming site.

"He hadn't played a game in well over a year and the admin log showed him performing two actions in his entire admin career." said admin SALvation, "Keeping him in MERC and as a GM admin was really just a running joke between the rest of us. Personally, I won't miss him."

Dark Leviathan was pronounced dead at 11:45AM Saturday morning. Nurses reported that his last words were tough to decipher through the pints of blood pouring from his wounds, but think that he was complaining about the bland decor of the operating room.

The only clues to Lev's murderer is a strange green message which simply said "Backstabbed". Police are not actively looking for his killer since Lev is not expected to be missed. As for GameMecca, the remaining four admins plan to immediately forget the plague that was known as Lev.

His killing saved us from banning him. Good riddence.

Fragetti
10-04-2004, 02:38 PM
My deepest condolences to the deceased
Frag

JIMINATOR
10-04-2004, 02:42 PM
ah, must be a lovers quarrel....

I am available for the admin position tho.... :D

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-04-2004, 02:45 PM
Probably a "date rape" gone terribly wrong......he won't be missed.

:wink:

Pure_Evil
10-04-2004, 02:55 PM
I thought he/she died a long time ago :dunno:

JIMINATOR
10-04-2004, 03:01 PM
I think he is lost, still working on the basement....

Slice
10-04-2004, 03:04 PM
It's a conspiracy I demand to see the body! So I can cuddle.... I mean take pictures for proof.

Die Hard
10-04-2004, 03:49 PM
Who is Lev? Never heard of him :shrug:

Fragetti
10-04-2004, 05:12 PM
I am available for the admin position tho.... :DIll flip you for it :D

FUS1ON
10-04-2004, 05:13 PM
Wow this is kinda shocking to me, last I heard was that the ratings for "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" were down and he was hired to boost their ratings. :P

JIMINATOR
10-04-2004, 05:17 PM
that or mythbusters is looking for a new test dummy... :hmmm:

He Is Legend
10-04-2004, 05:43 PM
Whos this Leviathan?

Wasnt he the Sirc guy..rofl

solid snake295
10-04-2004, 06:41 PM
thats not funny at all...

can i have his flashbert champion trophy? :P

EXEcution
10-04-2004, 06:51 PM
Am i missing something?
LOL

Speedsweeper
10-04-2004, 07:09 PM
I'm confused.

JIMINATOR
10-04-2004, 07:35 PM
Am i missing something?
LOL

a penis? :hmmm:

you make this so easy.... :D

EXEcution
10-04-2004, 07:44 PM

i gess mye brein dosnt werk as fats as urs

::: DARK PSI :::
10-04-2004, 08:37 PM
thats not funny at all...

can i have his flashbert champion trophy? :P

I took his trophy and his life. He was pathetic and is no more. A disgusting disease on the MERC Clan. I shall never leave the leadership of the clan to such a coward again. I am back.

Fragetti
10-04-2004, 08:41 PM

Now that was funny..............lololololol...............I cant stop laughing :D
So I really am a little kid inside :thumbs:
G1 Jim

JIMINATOR
10-04-2004, 10:52 PM
ah, maybe when i am 40 - in 4 months - i will stop with the penis and ass slapping jokes.... :thumbs:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-04-2004, 11:02 PM
I took his trophy and his life. He was pathetic and is no more. A disgusting disease on the MERC Clan. I shall never leave the leadership of the clan to such a coward again. I am back.

Welcome back! :wave:

Fragetti
10-04-2004, 11:29 PM
ah, maybe when i am 40 - in 4 months - i will stop with the penis and ass slapping jokes.... :thumbs:

naaaaaaaaaaaaaah :thumbs: It keeps one young inside ;)

Caged Anger
10-05-2004, 12:46 AM
wow, I always wanted to go admin, but i think I've gotten sal mad too many times, lol, oh well, maybe I could change my name to something so rediculously close to my original name that it can easily be known I'm the same person only I'm proving how poor, downtrodden, and desparate for attention I am... (wink)

::: DARK PSI :::
10-05-2004, 01:09 AM
Truly you are a foolish. You know nothing of our past and MERC. Dark Leviathan was first Dark Psi and now Dark Leviathan is once again Dark Psi.

BTW I have never forgot where the ban button is. Oh and .. (wink)

Oh and Sal is not the only one you have made mad now. MUHHAHAHA!

wow, I always wanted to go admin, but i think I've gotten sal mad too many times, lol, oh well, maybe I could change my name to something so rediculously close to my original name that it can easily be known I'm the same person only I'm proving how poor, downtrodden, and desparate for attention I am... (wink)

Caged Anger
10-05-2004, 01:47 AM
hmmm, maybe you wish a game against the 28K warp King?