PDA

View Full Version : GM FFL Week 4

FUS1ON
10-05-2004, 05:49 PM
Wow lots of upsets in the real games. The home teams took a beating from the roadies and I think that caused the points totals to go down for some of us but we still had a pretty nice week points wise.

Not to brag but my Gamblers are 4 and 0! :D Figured I better get it in now because next week the Eagles have a bye week so that means no McNabb for me and I have to face Thundarr's Vikes with her potent D. Culpepper/R. Moss combo. They face the Texans and surely will put up some BIG numbers against the Texans weak D. :eek: Steve McNair is injured and hasn't produced squat points wise for me so I sent his butt packing. Not too much to choose from in the waiver pool at QB so I ended up with Vinny Testaverde to get me pass the bye week.

Great move gone bad ... kinda, I picked up the Vike's Micheal Bennett last week thinking he would be the main back for them now that Onterrio Smith case is gonna be heard. LINK (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-vikings-smith&prov=ap&type=lgns) Now the turd hurt his other knee and is gonna be out another 2 weeks. :mad: That's ok though, i'm still deep at RB with the likes of C. Portis, S. Alexander, J. Lewis and T. Barber so i can hang onto him.

I see someone didn't like Tampa Bay's defense or lack there of, why do you think I dropped them? :P

ME BIGGD01
10-05-2004, 06:30 PM
go redskins:bawling:

how many years do i have to prove i am a die hard fan:bawling:

i am just disgusted with the players. there is truth, money can not buy a good team.

FUS1ON
10-05-2004, 06:52 PM
Yeah Biggs i'm suffering along with ya man, i'm counting on Portis to be a big producer for my FF team, so far he has averaged 92.3 yards a game which isn't too bad, but only 2 TDs in four starts sucks. :(

Bigg did you see this? Maybe they found out what they were doing to tip off defenses.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-redskins-gibbs&prov=ap&type=lgns

Correction: Testaverde is out, Brad Johnson is in. Buc's WR Micheal Clayton is from and lives in Baton Rouge and played ball at LSU. The Bucs play New Orleans this week who have given up a average of 26.8 points per game, that's 30th in the league. Clayton should have a big day in front of family and friends ... hopefully. ;)

ME BIGGD01
10-05-2004, 07:14 PM
that's what kills me the most shogun. the skins defence is pretty good and the offence does move the ball when they want. the problem is the penalties and fumbes and interceptions. i am not giving up just yet but it really kills you to see your team beat themself. worst thing is, i was saying to myself these were going to be easy wins.

EdoG
10-06-2004, 12:13 AM
Im hurting on my QB. My guy Rich Gannon is out for 6-8 weeks if not more. :banghead: Then I picked up Kerry Collins, he got my -6 points :( 5 Turnovers is bad!!!! So I droped K. Collins and added Kurt Warner :thumbs: I will win this week! :thumbs:

FUS1ON
10-06-2004, 01:21 AM
Edog I was glad to see you pick a player other than a Raider, You might just pull 1 out now and i'm not dissing the Raiders when I say that. Just think what's gonna happen when the Raiders have their bye week, someone is gonna get an easy win from you. You better get some other players if you want to win more. When you choose to rank the Raiders high on your draft list, it gave us more premier players than we should've gotten, thanks man. :D

Now i'll shutup :P

SPAWN
10-06-2004, 01:45 AM
i picked tamp bay d up because i had bye week with both of my starting ones. :thumbs:

now that its all good i dropped them.

FUS1ON
10-06-2004, 09:22 PM
Ooops back to waiver pool, Johnson is gonna be riding the pine. :eek: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1896279

Term you picking up Reche Caldwell was a great move imo. I had been trying to figure out how to fit him into my lineup. ;)

ME BIGGD01
10-06-2004, 10:56 PM
what do you guys think of ricky williams? i heard he wants to come back and play for miami. i wouldnt let him regardless of their season. i hope no team excepts him for his actions and how he did them. if the dolphins take him back, i hope they lose fans for it.

SPAWN
10-06-2004, 10:58 PM
i dont think Miami will take him back....

but i do think that one of the "running challenged" teams will pick him up...regardless of what happened. :dunno:

ME BIGGD01
10-06-2004, 11:06 PM
i dont know. he smokes pot and an not play because of fines anyway. would you chance that situation if you were an owner?

EdoG
10-06-2004, 11:56 PM
Edog I was glad to see you pick a player other than a Raider, You might just pull 1 out now and i'm not dissing the Raiders when I say that. Just think what's gonna happen when the Raiders have their bye week, someone is gonna get an easy win from you. You better get some other players if you want to win more. When you choose to rank the Raiders high on your draft list, it gave us more premier players than we should've gotten, thanks man. :D

Now i'll shutup :P

Yea I have droped D. Gabriel for E. Smith :thumbs: This is my 1st year ever doing FFL. I thought you pick you favorite players, etc (all my favorite players are Raiders :p ) Thanks Shogun :)

FUS1ON
10-07-2004, 12:22 AM
On taking chances on iffy players, for every one Randy Moss success story there are beaucoup flops that fail bigtime. I'm with you Bigg, I hope no one takes him back or if they do, he ends up getting a minisclue amount of what he was getting. Light up another one Rick, you stupid idiot! :rolleyes:

Man it pisses me off to see such great talent just wasted away like that! :mad:

Thundarr
10-07-2004, 05:32 AM
go redskins:bawling:

how many years do i have to prove i am a die hard fan:bawling:

i am just disgusted with the players. there is truth, money can not buy a good team.

It's all good, I love my Vikes too, but year after year they disappoint me.. :bawling: My day will come! :thumbs: I tell yah, Sho, I'm hurtin' after this week tho! :(

EdoG
10-07-2004, 07:13 PM
It's all good, I love my Vikes too, but year after year they disappoint me.. :bawling: My day will come! :thumbs: I tell yah, Sho, I'm hurtin' after this week tho! :(

You are hurtin' My boys beat the Bucs in week 3 so we could get our win back from the Super Bowl, thats the Good thing but the bad that came out of that is that Rich Gaanon got hurt :banghead: O yea Bigg :

IM A DIE HARD RAIDER FAN. I BLEED SILVER & BLACK! :thumbs: