PDA

View Full Version : LANwar 24 "lanPARTY"

LaSH
10-08-2004, 11:51 AM
Wished more of you was going......dont know what your missing out on........me and Goober is about to hit the road........meeting up with Pure around 4pm.........then the Gummis around 8pm...........then let the parting begin.........will try to post pics...............the next one is in January........maybe some of you can make it........

Pure_Evil
10-08-2004, 01:27 PM
:D On my way! :D

ME BIGGD01
10-08-2004, 01:33 PM
have a good time guys and i hope you all win:thumbs:

Die Hard
10-08-2004, 02:41 PM
Good luck guys :bawling:

PJ'l_Master
10-08-2004, 03:02 PM
have fun you lucky bastards

Goober
10-08-2004, 08:07 PM
We made it in one piece.........LaSh drove this time.(insert fear here)
Now all we lack is Pure Evil....
Will post pics of the party tommorow

SASQUATCH
10-08-2004, 08:49 PM
We made it in one piece.........LaSh drove this time.(insert fear here)
Now all we lack is Pure Evil....
Will post pics of the party tommorow

LMAO-LMAO

Have fun guys and drive safe.

LaSH
10-09-2004, 05:16 AM
well we finally made it................help set up for the lan party and went to a place called Jillians...........pretty cool place...............shot some pool.....got a good buzz..........now we are at the motel getting stupiedfied..........wished you all was here.....hope to see you at the next one in Jan.........will post pices later...........oh.......thanks for the best wishes SAS...........

ME BIGGD01
10-09-2004, 05:20 AM
great to hear bud and hope you all are having a good time:thumbs: i will consider going next january if you all are up to going. jillians is a great place also. i have one of those around me. the best part of a lan party is going out and dinking with everyone.

Goober
10-10-2004, 10:53 PM
Made it back in one piece.....what a weekend. The gaming was a blast but getting to hang with the people that we've played with over the years was the best part. Jillians was nice....BUT!!!....Godfathers was way way better.
Something about dollar bills and (censored) makes for a great evening.
Everyone made it to the second round in the Deathmatch tourney....but got blasted during that match. There's some really great players at that Lan.
Pure and LaSh teamed up with some of the Gummis in Onslaught, They made it all the way to second place. That was a helluva match. Hopefully in January we can have enough folks show up to have our own team.

Here's a picture of one of the nice things they do for you at the Lan. There were 2 masseuses there last night and this morning to help rub some of the kinks out of your neck and shoulders.

SASQUATCH
10-10-2004, 11:15 PM
Sweet! Way to go guys!. . . .

LaSH
10-10-2004, 11:21 PM
All i got to say is...........BIGGs you realy need to go with us in JAN..........that gose for Frag,Diss,& Jubie.........and everone else too.............GODFATHERS is the place.......the finest and cleanest women you will see in KY.....Pure will info a little more on that........Game was fun and so was the company.......another SMS guy hooked up with us at LANwar which was great.........i had a blast and cant wait till JAN.........you all dont know what you are missing..........Hay Pure............hows those bit marks healing.........? Oh and Goober........better stop drolling now before you get us busted by the ol' ladies...........

EXEcution
10-10-2004, 11:23 PM
Sounds awesome!!!
Did u mean any leet players?

SASQUATCH
10-10-2004, 11:24 PM
Oh and Goober........better stop drolling now before you get us busted by the ol' ladies...........

LMAO-LMAO

Fragetti
10-11-2004, 12:00 AM
Man sounds like you guy's had a great time :)))

I will make one of them for sure :(/

Thundarr
10-11-2004, 01:45 AM
Ahhh, I see how you are, go see the chickies when I don't come along... :P Sounds like you had a blast!! I will be posting pics of my weekend soon as well!! San Diego was a blast, I got an early Christmas present from my mom, she signed us up for the Dolphin Interaction Program at Sea World!!!! :D I got to spend and hour and a half as a Dolphin Trainer in a Sea World wetsuit, gatting them to do tricks, feeding , hugging and even a kiss!!! :thumbs:

Fragetti
10-11-2004, 02:06 AM
wow that sounds cool Thundarr :thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
10-11-2004, 05:10 AM
hey guys, glad you made it back. i am definetly going with you all in january. i would of went this time but i am leaving next saturday for cancun and money is tight considering the trip and daughters bday party. the only thing i will say is when i go, i am taking a plane.

Die Hard
10-11-2004, 11:20 AM
Where's the pics of the neked ladies? :drool:

Pure_Evil
10-11-2004, 11:32 AM
I got home 8 hours ago... at work now :bawling:

That was a blast! Had more fun this time than last!

Was great to meet [SMS]A-wal, he just signed out of the Army and came straight to Lanwar and hung with us :thumbs:

Thanks to the Gummi's for hooking LaSH and I up for the ONS tourney. That was cool.

Gold beat me in the 1-1 touney :D

Smooth finnised 3rd from what I hear in the 1-1 tourney, nice work Smooth!

And LaSH was a virtual chick magnet all weekend, pool hall, Jillians :eek: Godfathers.... I have no idea why the man plays games :D

I'll post more when my head clears.... 12 hours of airport/airplanes.. then 4 hours of sleep.... but well worth it!

Arwen
10-11-2004, 02:56 PM
Very cool, Pure! Congrats for taking 2nd guys in ONS! Glad to hear you guys had a blast...hope to see pics and stuff...Smooth, good job taking third in the tourney...you guys bumped into any of the NE guys? hehehe...

Seems like you had a great time! Can't wait to hear more!

PJ'l_Master
10-11-2004, 04:55 PM
congrats to everyone who went...sounds like a good time

Pure_Evil
10-11-2004, 04:57 PM
LOL, Smooth just informed me that he has Silver Medals for LaSH and I for second place in the ONS tourney :P

Fragetti
10-11-2004, 05:10 PM
Congrats guy's ! way to go :)