PDA

View Full Version : Good To Be In DC.

T I K
10-08-2004, 01:13 PM
The JibJab guys are at it again ! ! :rofl:

"Good To Be In D.C" (http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/contentPlay/shockwave.jsp?id=goodtobeindc&preplay=0&ratingBar=off)

ME BIGGD01
10-08-2004, 01:36 PM
that was pretty funny:thumbs:

what software do they use to create that stuff?

T I K
10-08-2004, 02:22 PM
Dont know BIGGD ? I would like to know that myself :hmmm:

front page read (also) "Grumpy Santa Coming" tho, thaz a :funny:

Die Hard
10-08-2004, 02:29 PM
Simply Brilliant!

JIMINATOR
10-08-2004, 02:31 PM
it's just flash. i am not very familiar with it, but they probably start with a soundtrack, and then lots of photo cutouts. flash has like a timeline animation editor. They position their photos at a start place and end place, and flash will make a smooth animation for that time duration. Once you have an animation (like the mouth dropping) it can be copied and inserted at other places. so it isn't easy, but someone skilled can probably make these in a week or so....

Slice
10-09-2004, 12:23 AM
it's just flash. i am not very familiar with it, but they probably start with a soundtrack, and then lots of photo cutouts. flash has like a timeline animation editor. They position their photos at a start place and end place, and flash will make a smooth animation for that time duration. Once you have an animation (like the mouth dropping) it can be copied and inserted at other places. so it isn't easy, but someone skilled can probably make these in a week or so....
That is right it is Macromedia flash and you can basically make anything with it. It is a pretty involved program but once you play around with it for a while you will get the hang of it. I did the tutorial which involved making an add for this prototype car and it helped a lot. Sasquatch is a pro with this software and makes some really neat stuff for his work.

Caged Anger
10-09-2004, 01:11 AM
I been using Flash MX in school and its a blast to make political movies with it. I'm trying to do a political fight club, but its harder than it seems...liked the pic too. Not as funny as this land though

Mad Fox
10-09-2004, 12:35 PM
This land was much better... this one lack a certain something?