PDA

View Full Version : Traffic.

Ra\/en
10-09-2004, 01:25 AM
so... just wondering, who here hates traffic as much as i do? I started commuting to my unversity this year, and the traffic going home is 45 minutes at best.... its soo bad. Who here deals with severe traffic everyday? how DO you do it??

Dangerous Dan
10-09-2004, 01:38 AM
so... just wondering, who here hates traffic as much as i do? I started commuting to my unversity this year, and the traffic going home is 45 minutes at best.... its soo bad. Who here deals with severe traffic everyday? how DO you do it??

i take the sky train every monday and thursday... yes you heard me right, the SKY train, it's like a train that flies with wings.... us canadians are privilaged...

solid snake295
10-09-2004, 03:02 AM
i take the sky train every monday and thursday... yes you heard me right, the SKY train, it's like a train that flies with wings.... us canadians are privilaged...
you to eh? :D

i think i have the best drive to work that anyone could possibly have. (unless you take the sky train)
its about a 20 minute drive along the niagara river, great scenery, semi winding road, hardly any traffic, ive only seen one cop on that road EVER.... SOB pulled me over to... i usually cruise it around 80 to 130 km/h. its a great drive. :thumbs:
( it doesnt compare to the sky train though :P )

MattMan
10-09-2004, 05:30 AM
My Commute is not so nice... between home and work and the university and back to work and then home... I usually drive about 85 miles a day, and am in my little Saturn for atleast 2 hours... luckily for me I get good milage... I really need to move closer to town, because 2 hours a day is not so much fun.

leon
10-09-2004, 06:05 AM
My Commute is not so nice... between home and work and the university and back to work and then home... I usually drive about 85 miles a day, and am in my little Saturn for atleast 2 hours... luckily for me I get good milage... I really need to move closer to town, because 2 hours a day is not so much fun.
It's envious that you can run 85miles in 2hours.

It takes 1hour to run only 6miles in the my town.

Die Hard
10-09-2004, 02:11 PM
Same here Leon.

I used to drive 5 miles to work and it would take 45-60 minutes on a good day! Now I get the tube everyday.

NightBreed
10-09-2004, 02:14 PM
Wow..I can't imagine a commute like that..I only work on the other side of town..Seven minute ride, sometimes eight if I hit the lites... ;)

leon
10-09-2004, 03:28 PM
Same here Leon.

I used to drive 5 miles to work and it would take 45-60 minutes on a good day! Now I get the tube everyday.
umm... Does London do traffic jam like Japan,too? Die.

Office was moved near home in case of me recently.

Now, I arrive at the office in 5minutes. :D

Die Hard
10-09-2004, 03:34 PM
umm... Does London do traffic jam like Japan,too? Die.

Office was moved near home in case of me recently.

Now, I arrive at the office in 5minutes. :D
London's traffic is relentless. It's 24/7 and almost at a point of gridlock :mad:

leon
10-09-2004, 03:42 PM
London's traffic is relentless. It's 24/7 and almost at a point of gridlock :mad:
Oh my....

Traffic congestion in London doesn't occur in the guidebook, and it seems to be a very beautiful town.
Two-storied high bus and beautiful street......

Die Hard
10-09-2004, 03:44 PM
Oh my....

Traffic congestion in London doesn't occur in the guidebook, and it seems to be a very beautiful town.
Two-storied high bus and beautiful street......
Yes it's a beautiful City alright and we do have a lot of those buses (approx 15,000) That's half the problem lol.

leon
10-09-2004, 03:49 PM
Yes it's a beautiful City alright and we do have a lot of those buses (approx 15,000) That's half the problem lol.
15,000!! :eek:

Endure traffic jam. :D

Scorch
10-09-2004, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I heard there is a fee to enter London by a car of 5 pounds?

Speedsweeper
10-09-2004, 09:40 PM

London ain't cheap.

:D

Die Hard
10-10-2004, 01:01 PM
There is. It's everyday Mon-Fri but it doesn't stop the traffic probs :banghead: