PDA

View Full Version : politikkks part4 - psycho's please don't get the thread locked....

JIMINATOR
10-11-2004, 07:09 PM
repost from last thread, i am looking forward to some spinnage....

btw, since you guys made so much to do about the notes or case or whatever that kerry used in the first debate, how about this photo (from the first debate)?

add to it this little nugget about a prior debate...

On June 5th, 2004, President Bush spoke in Paris, France. Bush's speech was recorded live by virtually the entire media worldwide. On this recording, you can hear an off-camera voice loudly telling President Bush what to say. You can clearly hear the voice speaking first, then President Bush attempts to mimic the very words spoken by the off-camera voice. You can even hear the off-camera voice telling President Bush which reporters to take questions from, whereupon Bush picks those named reporters. The off-camera voice continues to tell Bush what to say in response to the reporters' questions.

more...

The theory was fuelled by Bush's behaviour during the debate. Several times he stopped speaking as if listening to help with a response.

At one stage he snapped at Kerry, 'Let me finish', - even though he was not interrupted.

the explanation?

Another campaign official said it was nothing more than a question of tailoring. Nicolle Devenish, the Bush campaign's communications director, told The New York Times: "It was most likely a rumpling of that portion of his suit jacket, or a wrinkle in the fabric."

if i had a hump like that in my pants, it would be called a hard-on, not a rumple or wrinkle of fabric.

JIMINATOR
10-11-2004, 07:14 PM
I guess my main problem with bush is that he appears to be a stupid special interest mouthpiece. If he has nobody directing him (er... raygun??) then there is nothing. his inaction during the first few minutes of the 911 tower crashes were an example of this. uh... duh?.... I don't understand how we as a country would elect a so-so president, kick him out of office the next term, then elect his son 8 years later. they must both be made of the same malleable fabric.

Pure_Evil
10-11-2004, 07:15 PM
can you provide a link to that audio? or transcripts where Bush snapped "let me finish"? because he may have said it because he was running out of his allotted time. Even better would be a cut from the transcipts.

I would just like to see the info backed up.

also, since I was away, I didn't get to see the whole debate, but was puzzled to see HEADLINES stating Bush's Tailor made a error on front page of the news.. definately a wtf.

Either way, Kerry now 3 points ahead in polls.

Still wont vote for either.

JIMINATOR
10-11-2004, 07:29 PM
I don't, but I imagine it will be out shortly. for those wanting more
there is now a website...

http://isbushwired.com/

Mad Fox
10-11-2004, 07:45 PM
Bush is a puppet of Cheney :) LOL

JIMINATOR
10-11-2004, 07:50 PM
we the american people are such morons....

Pure_Evil
10-11-2004, 07:50 PM
I don't, but I imagine it will be out shortly. for those wanting more
there is now a website...

http://isbushwired.com/
:bawling:
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.isbushwired.com Port 80

OPTIMOOSE
10-11-2004, 08:06 PM
Bush is a good actor! Not a good president.

JIMINATOR
10-11-2004, 08:23 PM
bush odd 'echo' on cnn:

http://www.canofun.com/blog/videos/BushAndTheOddSync.wmv

JIMINATOR
10-11-2004, 08:33 PM
let me finish quote:

http://nyc.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/6/bush-let_me_finish.mp3

JIMINATOR
10-11-2004, 08:34 PM
"The 'let me finish' quip was clearly bush talking to ( probably Rove) in his earpiece- saying let me finish before you give me the next answer. He blows it 60 sec into his 90 sec reply- so no warning lights had gone off and lehrer had not motioned for him to end as he had plenty of time left. "

FUS1ON
10-11-2004, 08:46 PM
More political crap /yawn :rolleyes:

BTW I don't care for Bush or Kerry. Wanda Skyes would be a better president than both of those chumps put together. ;)

T I K
10-11-2004, 09:21 PM
hmmm wth Jim........you trying to TIK moi offfff........wit da politikkks post?? :rolleyes:

après moi le déluge :D

Thundarr
10-11-2004, 10:26 PM
More political crap /yawn :rolleyes:

BTW I don't care for Bush or Kerry. Wanda Skyes would be a better president than both of those chumps put together. ;)

Ugh, Wanda's even more annoying than that redhead Kathy Griffin http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/61/55/12m.jpg

FUS1ON
10-11-2004, 11:52 PM
Agreed Thundarr, Kathy is way out there :D

JIMINATOR
10-11-2004, 11:53 PM
oh, and for all of those that were so fascinated with the "notes" that kerry brought, here is another angle. it was a pen....

OUTLAWS Tip
10-12-2004, 12:23 AM
You sure it was a pen?

Kind of looks like a pencil with a big eraser on it to me.

That way he can change what he writes as soon as he changes his mind.
:P :D

CaptainKeyes
10-12-2004, 12:41 AM
well if you think i said it was notes, and you must cuz i started that thread... your smoking on the crack pipe a bit too much.. i said glasses... and said of course its being shouted that it was notes... that i honestly didnt know.. that it could had been notes... as far as i knew but it had a sheen whatever it was so i thought it was glasses.
and that looks like a bullet proof vest bulge to me.

and again either way, kerry wasnt allowed to have the pen. they were supplied for him at the podium :thumbs:

JIMINATOR
10-12-2004, 12:55 AM
You sure it was a pen?

Kind of looks like a pencil with a big eraser on it to me.
actually it looks kind of like a crack pipe,
he probably had it to do some rocks with GW after the debate... :hmmm:

Slice
10-12-2004, 01:05 AM
well if you think i said it was notes, and you must cuz i started that thread... your smoking on the crack pipe a bit too much.. i said glasses... and said of course its being shouted that it was notes... that i honestly didnt know.. that it could had been notes... as far as i knew but it had a sheen whatever it was so i thought it was glasses.
and that looks like a bullet proof vest bulge to me.

and again either way, kerry wasnt allowed to have the pen. they were supplied for him at the podium :thumbs:
You sound like someone who used to post here before, I just can't put my finger on it....

OPTIMOOSE
10-12-2004, 01:16 AM
You sound like someone who used to post here before, I just can't put my finger on it....

I concurr.

EXEcution
10-12-2004, 01:20 AM
ITS EVILDOOM! NO WAIT its SIRC!

OPTIMOOSE
10-12-2004, 01:23 AM
Hahahahahahahhahaha

Dangerous Dan
10-12-2004, 01:28 AM
Hahahahahahahhahaha

on a side note, i like your signature *plays Canadian Anthem*

OPTIMOOSE
10-12-2004, 01:39 AM
Heh :D Hey DD long time no talk, hows it going?

UZI
10-12-2004, 01:42 AM
Beam me up Scotty

CaptainKeyes
10-12-2004, 01:48 AM
yayyyyyyy everyone thinks im an old banned member yayyyyyyy!!!

CaptainKeyes
10-12-2004, 01:49 AM
actually it looks kind of like a crack pipe,
he probably had it to do some rocks with GW after the debate... :hmmm:
it really does look like a pipe
probablly due to motion blur.

Dangerous Dan
10-12-2004, 01:51 AM
Heh :D Hey DD long time no talk, hows it going?

it's going good, busy with my college studies, mid-terms this week, and not too long after that it's time for term projects to be handed in... ah, the joys of "the best years of my life" lol :D

OPTIMOOSE
10-12-2004, 01:55 AM
OFF TOPIC here but - DD thats great , keep it up.. what college?
What program?

Dangerous Dan
10-12-2004, 02:03 AM
OFF TOPIC here but - DD thats great , keep it up.. what college?
What program?
Douglas College over here in BC, probably the best non-university place in Britsh Columbia, or so i've been told. After this year i'm gonna transfer over to Simon Fraser University and finish up my degree in History. I figure if i do it this way i'll skip all the massive class sizes in first and second year university. Then i'll go in for teaching, that only takes a year... and hopefully by then it'll all be good :cool:

oh, and to get me through my stressful college studies, the ol' overdubbed GI-JOE PSAs always get me through laugh'n :D http://www.ebaumsworld.com/gijoe.html (the one on the bottem left is everyone's all time favorite... ;))

OPTIMOOSE
10-12-2004, 02:06 AM
AWESOME DD, heres one up on GIJOE.. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bananaphone.html

You'll never get that song out of your head..

Dangerous Dan
10-12-2004, 02:30 AM
AWESOME DD, heres one up on GIJOE.. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bananaphone.html

You'll never get that song out of your head..
ahaha, i've never seen that bananaphone animation before, i did however find this.... now this will REALLY make you go crazy :P

http://raffi.ytmnd.com/

oh yeah, and happy thanksgiving, in it's rightful date and time :D

OPTIMOOSE
10-12-2004, 02:33 AM
I cant get it to load.. whats it supposed to do?

Dangerous Dan
10-12-2004, 02:34 AM
I cant get it to load.. whats it supposed to do?
aww, damn, the old link worked fine, it was basically just "ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, Bananaphone" in a never ending and naturally flowing loop loop, got it stuck in my head a few months back, lol

OPTIMOOSE
10-12-2004, 02:50 AM
HAHAHA.. ok lets get back on topic here :D

OPTIMOOSE
10-12-2004, 02:55 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bush-bs.html

If he was prompted in this .. wow.

JIMINATOR
10-12-2004, 03:19 AM
nah, i think his batteries must have died in that one.
that is the real bush, a blank ....duh.... book.

OPTIMOOSE
10-12-2004, 04:12 AM
Haha, Yes thats what i thought also :)

::: DARK PSI :::
10-12-2004, 11:21 AM
How did you know the member was banned? hmm

yayyyyyyy everyone thinks im an old banned member yayyyyyyy!!!

Die Hard
10-12-2004, 11:37 AM
At the last count we now have 3 Sirc's here!

Back to topic: GWB was definately wearing a wire/mic. I've seen a more enhanced picture that clearly shows a wire running all the way down his back from that lump.

I can't fathom why the die hard [excuse the pun] Bush fans just don't get it? The guy is a puppet. Always has been, always will be.

On a side note I personally don't care too much for Kerry either. You have the same problem as the UK. There just isn't a decent party to vote for anymore. Sheesh!

Pure_Evil
10-12-2004, 12:20 PM
I find it funny how Dan Quayle got butchered over patato, and Bush is hailed as a supreme leader who can barely complete a sentance with his own thoughts. To me, powerful leaders of any form, speak clearly and with confidence instead of studdering like a 10 year old in their first spelling b.

Maybe I should give Bush credit just for being able to read what someone else wrote? Or to be able to repeat what someone tells him to say?

Sorry, but leaders lead.

Pure_Evil
10-12-2004, 12:22 PM
At the last count we now have 3 Sirc's here!

Nah, if Sirc was here, he'd have the balls to say so. Besides, his ban is over 6 months old, it's time we let him back.

Die Hard
10-12-2004, 12:26 PM
Totally agree.

Pure_Evil
10-12-2004, 12:32 PM
Totally agree.
with which post??

JIMINATOR
10-12-2004, 02:32 PM
bring back sirc!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Die Hard
10-12-2004, 03:37 PM
Yeah with that one!

CaptainKeyes
10-12-2004, 07:39 PM
How did you know the member was banned? hmm
easy, because banned members arent allowed back (well i dont know if thats in the rules here, but it surely is on all the other boards ive ever been on) and slice seemingly hates me :thumbs:

Never said sirc was banned by way, just good at putting two and two together.

unlike some here.

Pure_Evil
10-12-2004, 07:51 PM
Slice hates me too, or he did, I suspect I'm not worth the effort of hate anymore, you may be in the same boat CK, although I hate to be grouped with a Republican :D

J/K ;)

CaptainKeyes
10-12-2004, 07:56 PM
:rofl:

FUS1ON
10-12-2004, 08:17 PM
Studdering has nothing to do with the thought process or inability to take action.

I submit these famous stutterers as proof:
Aristotle
Robert Boyle
Lewis Carrol
King Charles I
Charles Darwin
Demosthenes
Scatman John
King Louis II
Moses
Marylin Monroe
Emperor Napoleon the First
Isaac Newton
Theodore Roosevelt
Virgil

Sources:
http://www.stuttering.net/stuttering-famous-people.html
http://www.d.umn.edu/~cspiller/stutteringpage/famous.htm

Check mate! ;)

CaptainKeyes
10-12-2004, 08:30 PM
i stutter too, not nearly as bad as i used to.
it has to do with your ability to line things out, soo many things trying to get out of the door all at once in otherwords. so much stuff you want to comment on, or so many ways that you could approach something.

On another note, do you really think the president would be using ancient technology to pipe in a debate coach?
He has access to the latest greatest technology and if it truly were a wire (which it isnt) then he's got a truckers intercom strapped to his back

no its much more likely thats a bullet proof vest buldge.

JIMINATOR
10-12-2004, 09:06 PM
there are two shots of two different events of him having a bulge, there is a tape of him repeating everything he is told, there is a tape of him saying "don't interrupt me" to a silent audience... I think over all it is pretty damning evidence of the buffoon we have in office. really I don't care about stuttering, if he wasn't an idiot. listen to the sovereign nation quote again. uh... "it's about the sovereignty of a nation...." duh
and I don't think it is wired, the photo of the unit I show was not wired.

CaptainKeyes
10-12-2004, 09:16 PM
the silent audiance?
you talking about the second debate when the moderator was trying to move him onto a different question?

JIMINATOR
10-12-2004, 09:33 PM
did you listen to the clip? Nobody was telling him to move on.

OPTIMOOSE
10-12-2004, 10:01 PM
easy, because banned members arent allowed back (well i dont know if thats in the rules here, but it surely is on all the other boards ive ever been on) and slice seemingly hates me :thumbs:

unlike some here.

Could be due to the fact you are SIRC.. Wheres Schism been lately? Hmmm

Pure_Evil
10-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Could be due to the fact you are SIRC.. Wheres Schism been lately? Hmmm
please cut it out, thank you

Slice
10-13-2004, 12:12 AM

unlike some here.
LOL, I don't hate you. I don't even know you. Just because somebody disagrees with your views doesn't mean they hate you. I do hate Pure though. :P

Pure_Evil
10-13-2004, 12:15 AM
LOL, I don't hate you. I don't even know you. Just because somebody disagrees with your views doesn't mean they hate you. I do hate Pure though. :P
http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage06/1.gif
don't waste the hate, I'm not worthy :P

CaptainKeyes
10-13-2004, 12:37 AM
did you listen to the clip? Nobody was telling him to move on.

i saw the debate, and the moderator was infact trying to expand on the question.. i even read the transcript and it had this.

Kerry: "We're gonna build alliances; we're not gonna go unilaterally [into war]; we're not gonna go alone, like this President did."

Gibson: "Mr. President, let's extend for one minute..."

Bush: "Lemme just one question; I, I gotta answer this."

Gibson: "Exactly, and with reservists being held on duty..."

Bush: "Let, let me just answer this, what he said about goin' alone."

Gibson: "Well, I wanted to get into the issue."

Bush: "You tell Tony Blair we're goin' alone. Tell Tony Blair we're goin' alone. Tell Servio Belisconi we're goin' alone..."

What it looks like to me, is that he thought he was told to move on... and didnt want to give Gibson the chance to tell him again cuz he wanted to answer the question so bad

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10/12/bush_wireless_coaching/.

OPTIMOOSE
10-13-2004, 12:53 AM
please cut it out, thank you

Cut what out? I never said anything wrong.

UZI
10-13-2004, 02:45 AM
there are two shots of two different events of him having a bulge,

I can't believe you are looking at the President's bulge. ;)

Too many lonely nights on the computer I guess.

solid snake295
10-13-2004, 03:01 AM
there is only 1 not even close to logical explanation for Bush's outburst... :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/snake295/bush_interrupted.jpg

Slice
10-13-2004, 03:03 AM
there is only 1 not even close to logical explanation for Bush's outburst... :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/snake295/bush_interrupted.jpg
LOL Twice since the message has to be 5 characters.