PDA

View Full Version : To the officers of OoD concerned

Tenebra
10-12-2004, 07:30 PM
Greetings Outlaws, before all, i would like to apologize for my english and the error i can do.

After several minutes in tell with Gharac, he recommanded me to post this tread for get an explanation to my "non admission" and for all the things said about me like been "Irratable and demanding".

Thank you by advance for your answers.

Tenebra Simulacrum
Prime Cabalist.

Death Engineer
10-12-2004, 09:21 PM
While I have had no experience with you in the game, I am inclined to say that we (OoD Officers) don't owe any rejected applicant more of an explanation than what has already been given. Maybe others feel differently, but having a officer state that an applicant is "Whiny, irritable, demanding,etc." is enough for me.

I would suggest trying to make a second-first impression in the game with the officers of the guild if I were you.

PS. I'm normally pretty harsh about the english (same call me an english nazi), but I'm feeling nice today. I understood what you were saying. What is your first language?

Tenebra
10-13-2004, 07:14 PM
i'm sorry guys, but this still didn't answer me, i want know who said that, and based on what he said that, words i've said ? act ? i want a proof or something, because said i'm demanding and irratable for me is an insult, maybe for you its nothing, but this count for me.

Thx.

Slash
10-13-2004, 07:31 PM
Please drop it, thank you for applying and gl in your DAOC endeavors.