PDA

View Full Version : GM FFL Week 5

FUS1ON
10-13-2004, 12:57 AM
Stand up Thundarr and take a bow! Thundarr knocked me from the ranks of the unbeaten with a whopping 119 points! Outstanding week lady, Culpepper came thru like a champ for you with 39 points! :thumbs: I'll see ya again in week 12 when we both have all of our star players to chose from. :D

Edog I was sure pulling for you bud and if the game had been just 2 minutes shorter, you would have had your 1st win. :( I saw you made a few player moves today, hope they help you. :thumbs:

Sal I wish someone would play a bye week defense against me sometime. :P

EdoG
10-13-2004, 01:01 AM
Stand up Thundarr and take a bow! Thundarr knocked me from the ranks of the unbeaten with a whopping 119 points! Outstanding week lady, Culpepper came thru like a champ for you with 39 points! :thumbs: I'll see ya again in week 12 when we both have all of our star players to chose from. :D

Edog I was sure pulling for you bud and if the game had been just 2 minutes shorter, you would have had your 1st win. :( I saw you made a few player moves today, hope they help you. :thumbs:

Sal I wish someone would play a bye week defense against me sometime. :P

Yea thanks, I droped Gannon for Steve McNair. Mabe next week.

Thundarr
10-13-2004, 01:05 AM
Thanks Sho!! I won my office pool for the second week as well thanks to San Fran and St. Louis, talk about some luck!!! :thumbs: I was bumming hard for those two games til the end... :eek:

FUS1ON
10-13-2004, 01:29 AM
I’m really surprised and happy that I STILL managed to put up 91 points with a WR that only put up 2 points, a so so QB AND without my star player McNabb who averages 21 points a game so far this season.

Just sucks to score 91 points which was enought to beat all the other teams this week and yet still lose. :banghead:

Thundarr
10-13-2004, 01:40 AM
I’m really surprised and happy that I STILL managed to put up 91 points with a WR that only put up 2 points, a so so QB AND without my star player McNabb who averages 21 points a game so far this season.

Just sucks to score 91 points which was enought to beat all the other teams this week and yet still lose. :banghead:

Wow that's cool!! Do you have to pay extra for Stat Tracker?

FUS1ON
10-13-2004, 02:54 AM
Yes ma'am, I think it was only $9.95. It tracks all the games stats and you guys stats and up to the minute standings. I highly recommend it.

I'm a info junkie though, got 2 computers side by side. On Sundays I have one tuned it to listen to Nascar driver Mark Martin's scanner communication between him and his team and on the other computer I have this running all the while flipping around on the TV watching the race and the football games. :D