PDA

View Full Version : John Edwards is suuuch a metro (video inside)

CaptainKeyes
10-19-2004, 07:45 PM
http://slate.msn.com/id/2108216/slideshow/2108085/entry/2108087/speed/100

he carrys around one of those girly mirrors in his pocket even :rofl:

EdoG
10-19-2004, 07:48 PM
:rofl: :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Tip
10-19-2004, 08:12 PM
A little eyeliner and lip gloss and he'll be all set.
:rofl:

Pure_Evil
10-19-2004, 08:57 PM
I take it none of you saw the intro to F-9/11 it shows all your heros doing the same, or worse :D :P

TheMaster
10-19-2004, 08:59 PM
At least Edwards, unlike someone else, was not a cheerleader. :D

CaptainKeyes
10-20-2004, 12:48 AM
pfft, my ass... none of them carried around a compact makeup thingy :funny: :P

EXEcution
10-20-2004, 02:50 AM
thuper!!

OUTLAWS Tip
10-20-2004, 04:54 AM
Yep, I am sure Chaney was real worried in the makeup room.
:P :rofl: :rofl:

OUTLAWS Tip
10-20-2004, 05:18 AM
I take it none of you saw the intro to F-9/11 it shows all your heros doing the same, or worse :D :P

Nope, don't watch morons movies.
:P :D

Pure_Evil
10-20-2004, 11:09 AM
Nope, don't watch morons movies.
:P :D
I know, you're afraid to deal with reality ;) it's ok :)

EXEcution
10-20-2004, 07:10 PM
reality is what actually happens and movies are a person's interpretation of what happens, then again some facts might be valid

He Is Legend
10-20-2004, 07:20 PM
reality is what actually happens and movies are a person's interpretation of what happens, then again some facts might be valid

Very good point ;)

OPTIMOOSE
10-21-2004, 02:51 AM
I think everyone should see both bowling for columbine and 9/11 just to open their eyes even though some will disagree.

Slice
10-21-2004, 03:28 AM
However, your reality can easily be distorted and you can be forced in to believing a reality that really doesn't exist. That's the difference, and that which was so carefully orchestrated as reality is what they want your reality to be.

Slice
10-21-2004, 03:36 AM
I think everyone should see both bowling for columbine and 9/11 just to open their eyes even though some will disagree.
I strongly suggest you watch them both as well. It will refresh your forgoten memories so to speak..... And to all the right wings, suck it up and watch the painful truthful memories of the past.

OUTLAWS Tip
10-21-2004, 04:09 AM
Nope, two movies I wouldn't watch even if they were free.
:)

Slice
10-21-2004, 05:10 AM
Nope, two movies I wouldn't watch even if they were free.
:)
You lose.

CaptainKeyes
10-21-2004, 03:06 PM
bah, michael moore admits its trash
i mean propaganda
so i dont blame these guys for not wanting to watch half truths and facts that have been taken out of context

by the way, did you know farenhype 9/11 actually went and tied michael moore to the saudi family?
the 6 degree's of kevin bacon crap can apply to jsut about anyone with money

but keep taking his word as gospel

OPTIMOOSE
10-21-2004, 03:17 PM
So wait, tell me where these weapons of mass destruction are?!?

CaptainKeyes
10-21-2004, 03:35 PM
ask john kerry, according to what he said two months ago he wouldnt be supirised if we found weapons in the next few months.

JIMINATOR
10-21-2004, 03:51 PM
how many of you guys bashing michael moore have actually watched his films? :hmmm: of course there is going to be bias in them, but that happens any time someone is trying to get across their viewpoint. So he attacks the president. Well, that is the person running our country, who bragged to the camera when his daddy was president how he was important because he had complete and total access to the president. this was when he had unknown financeers paying for him to dig up a bunch of dry holes in texas, along with his buddy, who had a working relationship with the bin laden family. so what happened during 9/11? basic detective work says that if you are looking for someone, you hit up their family for info. were any of them questioned? hell no, they got first class tickets out of the country, thanks to bush. Oh, but they were estranged.... so that was why a bunch went to the wedding ceremony of bin laden's son. anyway, people can believe whatever they want. personally i think bush is a moron and should not be in office. the moore stuff is just icing on the cake....

OPTIMOOSE
10-21-2004, 04:12 PM
^^ Much agreed.

CaptainKeyes
10-21-2004, 06:31 PM
personally, i think your just inclined to agree that he's a moron/evil/in it completely for the money because he's republican... and your a democrat.

ill believe what i want and no bush bashing name calling mud slinging will ever change that.
keep touting his film, thats great that you like it... wouldnt expect anything less.

Pure_Evil
10-21-2004, 07:19 PM
I'm not a democrat, but I find Bush a poor representative of the people of the United States of America!

As far as the movie goes, it made me feel poorly about both parties :down:

But I get a kick out of people knocking it without seeing it, maybe their afraid it may cast doubt on their fearless leader :confused:

If you never question authority, authority will do whatever it wants :down:

JIMINATOR
10-21-2004, 07:22 PM
oh jeez, and here I thought I was changing the world.... :bawling: and I wouldn't necessarily call myself a democrat, if clinton was in office I would probably be making fun of him, although i wouldn't be spending 60 mil to find out how clinton had a bj in office....

Pure_Evil
10-21-2004, 07:39 PM
oh jeez, and here I thought I was changing the world.... :bawling: and I wouldn't necessarily call myself a democrat, if clinton was in office I would probably be making fun of him, although i wouldn't be spending 60 mil to find out how clinton had a bj in office....

Man, Get your facts straight! It wasn't 60mil to see how he had it, it was 60mil to find out if he was LYING about it! You can lie about weapons of mass destruction, just not oral sex. Damn Jim, I thought you were smarter than that!

You let me down again man :bawling:

JIMINATOR
10-21-2004, 07:43 PM
I r teh loozer.... :bawling: :bawling:

JIMINATOR
10-21-2004, 07:49 PM
thinking about that, that is another reason I find myself irritated at the republican party. the fact that they spent so much money and wasted so much time with these congressional investigations and special prosecutors that pretty much have nothing to do with anything important but were done exclusively and only to discredit the other party. you can extend my definition of buffoons, morons and idiots to include all of those congressmen that had so little regard for doing the job which they were entrusted with and not waste time and money on wild goose chases.

Thundarr
10-21-2004, 10:21 PM
I'm not a democrat, but I find Bush a poor representative of the people of the United States of America!

As far as the movie goes, it made me feel poorly about both parties :down:

But I get a kick out of people knocking it without seeing it, maybe their afraid it may cast doubt on their fearless leader :confused:

So true!! :thumbs:

SASQUATCH
10-21-2004, 11:18 PM

Yup. . .

Corruption and greediness. . . Two of the most dangerous things on earth.

Pure_Evil
10-22-2004, 12:41 AM
Yup. . .

Corruption and greediness. . . Two of the most dangerous things on earth.
add women to complete the trifecta :D :P

EXEcution
10-22-2004, 01:30 AM
According to Bhuddism, desire is the most dangerous thing on earth.
Lose desire and you will lose evil and corruption.

Slice
10-22-2004, 02:12 AM
You are wrong, it is oil.

OPTIMOOSE
10-22-2004, 02:59 AM
HAHAHA slice.

JIMINATOR
10-22-2004, 03:07 AM

exe the filosofer... i think i like it.... :thumbs:

SASQUATCH
10-22-2004, 04:48 AM

Same sh1T. . . .

He Is Legend
10-22-2004, 07:02 AM
democrats agree with democrats

republicans agree with republicans

republicans argue with democrats

democrats argue with republicans

noone will change there minds..there to iggnorant to listin :rolleyes:

T I K
10-22-2004, 07:32 AM
democrats agree with democrats

republicans agree with republicans

republicans argue with democrats

democrats argue with republicans

noone will change there minds..there to iggnorant to listin :rolleyes:

That is unless of course your a Republican ;) (conservative, fiscal resp) and you have decide to vote Democrat (because right has gone to far left hahah) ! Or versa vice! Or your an Independent and you put partisan BS/BC aside and vote best man best policy !! :thumbs:

Pure_Evil
10-22-2004, 11:23 AM
HEY!!!!! Why would anyone want to lose Evil????? :dunno: :dunno:

EXEcution
10-22-2004, 07:02 PM
because Evil keeps asking for strange things on MSN