PDA

View Full Version : best way to handle phone calls for ex?

Pure_Evil
10-25-2004, 10:48 AM
OK, my Ex has been gone for almost a year now, and all of a sudden, I've been getting a rash of phone calls for the...her. What do you think the best way is to handle them :hmmm: :dunno:

SASQUATCH
10-25-2004, 10:51 AM
OK, my Ex has been gone for almost a year now, and all of a sudden, I've been getting a rash of phone calls for the...her. What do you the=ink the best way is to handle them :hmmm: :dunno:

Change your number or tell her to fu*k-off! LOL

I smell trouble Pure. . . .

Smack-10
10-25-2004, 10:53 AM
lol...you know what i think pure.

Pure_Evil
10-25-2004, 10:54 AM
I'm not going through the hastle of changing the # and notifying everyone.

But yeah, I wondered if she was testing me.

Pure_Evil
10-25-2004, 10:55 AM
lol...you know what i think pure.
break it down Smack

SASQUATCH
10-25-2004, 10:56 AM
I'm not going through the hastle of changing the # and notifying everyone.

But yeah, I wondered if she was testing me.

She isn't testing you. . . .

SALvation
10-25-2004, 01:39 PM
I would go with option 1 but give them the number to a gay pr0n party line. Psi has the number if you need it.

NightBreed
10-25-2004, 02:21 PM
Who's calling ? Can't be her friends.. bill collectors ?

T I K
10-25-2004, 02:36 PM
Tell them they can find her working on the corner of Fifth and Washington (replace with an intersection in the sleazy part of town of your choice) and she can be reached at this payphone number - ###-####. Ask for "Candy". :thumbs:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pure_Evil
10-25-2004, 02:40 PM
Tell them they can find her working on the corner of Fifth and Washington (replace with an intersection in the sleazy part of town of your choice) and she can be reached at this payphone number - ###-####. Ask for "Candy". :thumbs:
How'd you know??? :eek:

at least the bitch got a job :D

LaSH
10-25-2004, 03:01 PM
I would go with option 1 but give them the number to a gay pr0n party line. Psi has the number if you need it.

Truth be known his probably the one on the other end of the line.........LOL....Sorry Psi.........couldnt pass that one up......

ME BIGGD01
10-25-2004, 03:02 PM
the best thing to do is give them her work number. i fyou want to be spitefull for some payback, make it her boss's #. hanging up or saying anything else would not really stop the calls. i would suggest trying to avoid it as much as possible. do not try to do anything that can cause her to be more headache for you. woman have that power to rake a guy over and over the coals when it comes to divorce. year after year, it's just not worth the headache and more financial burden going to courts. the situation sucks and i feel for you bud:thumbs: .

JIMINATOR
10-25-2004, 04:02 PM
eh, get caller id and let them hit the answering maching if you don't want to deal with them...

Thundarr
10-25-2004, 04:22 PM
the best thing to do is give them her work number. i fyou want to be spitefull for some payback, make it her boss's #. hanging up or saying anything else would not really stop the calls. i would suggest trying to avoid it as much as possible. do not try to do anything that can cause her to be more headache for you. woman have that power to rake a guy over and over the coals when it comes to divorce. year after year, it's just not worth the headache and more financial burden going to courts. the situation sucks and i feel for you bud:thumbs: .
Heh heh, I like that idea, work number surely would make her happy, happy!! :P Caller ID is a wonderful thing, though, I have to agree with Jim on that...