PDA

View Full Version : RVR Group Set up

Cheap Bastard2
10-26-2004, 01:33 PM
Enlight of the new changes in today's patch 1.72 ,porting limited to coastal keeps, there should be more open field fighting again. I want to set up OOD rvr group that mimics the blood and wine group on Percival. We currently have all the classes to create a deadly group.

The group makeup:
Minstrel-SOS
Reaver-TWF3
Friar-ST3
Cleric-DI
Socr-CC
Pally-Endurance
Merc/Armsman
Caster-Damage

The main objective for the tanks would be to get a MA train going.

I'm sure you can interchange some tanks. Would like to start playing this group make up ASAP. Interested to see how it works.

Any thought or suggestions on this rvr make up.

Sepra
10-26-2004, 02:24 PM
What OoD pally plays anymore? /shrug

Death Engineer
10-26-2004, 02:54 PM
Skabzvice? But he doesn't really RvR with the crew.

Sepra
10-26-2004, 03:04 PM
Plus running 8 man takes consistant focus. AFK's dont jive with that :rolleyes:

Saretta
10-26-2004, 04:19 PM
I think it is worth a try :)

OUTLAWS Tip
10-26-2004, 07:08 PM
I play at odd times. Leaves me out of most of the OoD stuff. Don't feel like spending the time to get ML's or Arti's. Closed my account for a month or so and checking to see If I can cure that addiction.
:rolleyes:
:D

OUTLAWS Spike
10-26-2004, 09:44 PM
what did they do? ungimp the non-stealth sword carriers?

if thats the case, I dont mind playing my pally at all, just gimme a shout in game :thumbs:

SASQUATCH
10-26-2004, 09:53 PM
I play at odd times. Leaves me out of most of the OoD stuff. Don't feel like spending the time to get ML's or Arti's. Closed my account for a month or so and checking to see If I can cure that addiction.
:rolleyes:
:D

LMAO-LMAO

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-26-2004, 10:08 PM
I'll bring my tank out as solon as it's worth a damn.

scottish
10-27-2004, 12:33 AM
Tank grps need 2 clerics ..i know this from experience .. most friars i know of are specced low in rej

Copiouse
10-27-2004, 08:43 AM
Sounds awesome man. Only problem is coordinating game times to make it happen. We have the people to form several different types of 'super' groups. Most nights we just grab the regular rvr people, making sure we have some healing in group, and head out to find some fun.
I am all for the blood wine set up. Perhaps what we need is to connect a name to each of those rolls and start setting times. Thats the only thing stoping us.

Copiouse

ps. count me in as the sorc unless somebody else is dieing for the roll.