PDA

View Full Version : Grab Bag gone downhill - WTF?

Sepra
10-26-2004, 03:30 PM
They seriously need to rethink what they're putting up on the grab bag for Q's and A's. I'm sure they get a flood of questions and they choose the irrelivant ones. Most of the info is close to useless IMO and here's one of the latest idiotic ones that prompted me to vent here.

Q: How do you guys come up with the names for places like housing zones and neighborhoods, or the all the region names in the Frontiers?

Do you have a couple people who research good Norse/Celtic/Welsh names?

A: Bardic Goddess, aka Patch Queen, was in charge of coming up with names this time. The short answer was that we use really old maps of Europe. The long answer with samples of our research material follows the announcement section.

I'm so sorry, but IMO this question shoudln't be grab bag worthy. Who gives a shiot, I feel so much stupider after I read that. :confused:

Saretta
10-26-2004, 04:15 PM
Well probably many people asked that question and thats why it landed in the grab bag ...

Death Engineer
10-26-2004, 06:11 PM
Yes. That question has actually been covered in previous grab bags. The questions that are asked most frequently during the past week are usually the ones that end up in the grab bag. If you have a good question, share it with the rest of us so that we can all ask it as well and maybe we'll get a decent answer.

Sepra
10-26-2004, 06:26 PM
. If you have a good question, share it with the rest of us so that we can all ask it as well and maybe we'll get a decent answer.

Good idea DE! In the past year, I've had legitimate questions pertaining to usefull game info and these stupid irrelivant questions keep being answered.

SASQUATCH
10-26-2004, 09:51 PM
Lmao-lmao

FUS1ON
10-26-2004, 10:00 PM
Ok here is a good question that you can copy and paste in there:

Why is it that in a bg only one group can pickup the loot and not the rest of the bg causing stuff to be left behind on the ground? We understand that the group that does the most damage gets the rights to pickup the loot, but it would much better if the entire bg was able to and still have it go to the person that is set as treasurer.

FUS1ON
10-26-2004, 10:02 PM
Forgot the link http://www.camelotherald.com/feedback.php

Death Engineer
10-26-2004, 11:36 PM
I posted it :)

Haze
10-27-2004, 02:31 PM
Is there a stupid question, if u want a answer?

Sepra
10-27-2004, 03:20 PM
As you do have a point, there are only a handfull of questions answered a week and I'd say 60% (and I'm being generous) of the answered questions are not usefull game information for the majority of the gaming population.

OZZYOGRE
10-27-2004, 03:39 PM
yeah but some of the biggest servers in the game are roleplaying servers who really care about this type of info