PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Minstrel RAs

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-26-2004, 07:22 PM
I know I'll probably get SoS 1 or maybe even 2 but what should I go for after that?

Weioo
10-26-2004, 07:35 PM
Wow weird cuz I'm having slightlyt he same problem. I amagoing to respec my RA's.

My opinions on definite choices:
-SoS1(SoS2 seems so much better, but not worth 10 more pts IMO. 10 seconds can give the casters/healers enough time to get away from tanks.)
-Purge2(A must, especially bearing the responsibility of unmezzing others)
-IP2(A minstrel is a great grouper and a great soloer. I personally want the ability to kill NS/SB while solo and this is a necessity. There are alos TONS of times in groups I needed a heal and out of range.)

Other RA's being considered by myself:
-AoM3/Toughness/Aug Con(See related post in this forum)
-AM2(I don't think AM1 would be much help, but AM2 could heal a considerable amount. Then again if you have the clerics it's almost useless, also useless for soloing.)
-MoPain(Up the damage you're dealing a tad so you're not TOO gimp.)

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-26-2004, 07:39 PM
Good stuff. Thanks

Eleryn
10-27-2004, 06:14 AM
I have SOS2 and I'm kinda glad that I went for it. 30 seconds is nice. I also have MCL1. I'm kind of addicted to MCL. Yeah, yeah I have power song for the downtime but I just can't give up MCL. I rely on my stun and DD shouts too much I guess, and when they upped the damage months ago they upped the power cost too. I also have Serenity 1 which was a total waste but what the heck, only one point.

Currently at 3L6 and sitting on 5 skill points. Not sure what to get with it - IP or Purge? I'm leaning towards Purge but I'm sure I'll regret whatever I do (I'm terrible for picking RAs, LOL). :)

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-27-2004, 12:36 PM
I'm leaning towards Purge but I'm sure I'll regret whatever I do (I'm terrible for picking RAs, LOL). :)

Well with RA respec stones as cheap as they are might as well try it out.

Slash
10-27-2004, 12:42 PM
Purge 2 is pretty much a must have imho.

Fotchi
10-27-2004, 01:10 PM
As of right now I have sos 2 and purge 2. Both pretty much must haves imo. sos 2 is nice for when hibs or mids are in our tower, we can blast through them and get to the lord, where 10 sec just might not be enough. I am saving now for ip1 will also get mop 2 and aug con1 which I will have at rr5. Then rr6 IP2. Really havent looked too far after that.

Eleryn
10-27-2004, 02:33 PM
Well with RA respec stones as cheap as they are might as well try it out.

That's true. In fact, I was thinking about buying one and respeccing out of the Serenity and MCL. Still wouldn't have enough for purge 2 though. But I could get Purge 1 and IP maybe....hmm...

Wish I had more of my MLs (only ML2 atm). But I quit the game right after TOA came out, and came back a little over a month ago. Seems like everybody already got their MLs (on their mains at least) while I was gone. Guess I know how I need to spend my weekends for the rest of the year. ;)