PDA

View Full Version : GTA: SanAndreas

solid snake295
10-29-2004, 03:11 AM
just go buy it. :thumbs:

i picked it up yesterday and its really good.
theres so much cool stuff that they added since vice city, theres just too much to explain.
your character has stats like fat, stamina, respect, lung capasity, muscle, driving, flying, bike and cycling skills, all wich gain points after doing different stuff. you can go to the gym and work out and gain muscle and loose fat, alos you can learn new fighting moves there.
the map is insanely huge, theres all kinds of different gangs, you can fully customize your character with clothes, tatoos, hair, and build (eg, fat guy, muscle freak)
also, you can SWIM! YAY!
the radio stations are great, all real music with bands from the 90's like Ozzy, Danzig, G n' R, Sound garden, rage against the machine, STP, foghat, kiss, grand funk railroad, skynyrd, billy idol, kool and the gang, rick james, 2 pac, dr dre, NWA, ice cube, cypress hill and public enemy. theres so many more but i just dont feel like typing them. (supposed to be over 150 songs)
theres alot of celeb voices to, some of the more famous ones: ice T, sameul L jackson, peter fonda, CHARLIE MURPHY! *face punch*, james woods and axl rose is a DJ on one of the radio stations.

just go buy it :D

Eternal Knight
10-29-2004, 04:05 AM
yea i evenheard you can be head of your own gang and you need to work out to keep your man in shape
I'm getting it as soon as they restock eb games

He Is Legend
10-29-2004, 05:21 PM
theres a 2 player mode too after you do 1 of the missions

<<Hybrid>>
12-30-2004, 03:42 PM
on ps2 try
L1, L2, R1, R2, up, down, up, down, L1, L2, R1, R2, up, down, up, down

game got more interesting when you use this one hehe. i flew to unrevealed map and got 5 stars, death n every corner

umm,, wouldnt say that graphics are the best. game play is ok, my hero was fat

Warhead
01-07-2005, 07:17 PM
I'm loving San Andreas so far. I only just recently unlocked San Fierro, so I've still got a ways to go, but it's a fun game. I'm definitely not disappointed. I particularly like the way they link this game to GTA3 and GTAVC - good stuff if you're a fan of the others.

Good graphics have never been GTA's strong point, but it's not Rockstar's focus, either. The fact that such a massive game is on only one disc makes me think there wouldn't be much, if any, room for increased graphics data in the game anyways.