PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars My views about the game

SASQUATCH
11-01-2004, 02:51 AM
Just to give you my point of view of the game.

The game is missing a lot of things which i would hope it would be like DAOC. The graphics are beautiful and the missions and quest are good and the crafting but it will need improvement. I would hope that it would be like DAOC in many ways to play this game when it comes out because the graphics are beautiful.

The thing is that it is a beta version or you can say a small test of what is yet to come for this game. I think it has good potential if they do decide to go in the direction similar to DAOC and if it does, then you will see this game get the attention it deserves.

The Battle Arena and the Kings hall are good and again always room for improvement that they can make.

The good thing about the game is team work, which is the fun part about the game.

One other thing what I like what they did is the Warrior is very strong and does play a major roll compare to DAOC, which is now to me more of a casters war game at DAOC.

There is more to say but when it does come out I believe we will see the outcome of the game.

Well it has been fun playing Guild Wars for only three days thank God because you guys know me I at times will play like a marathon the same way I did with DAOC. LOL

Cheers to Guild Wars and would hope to see great things to come.

OUTLAWS Tip
11-01-2004, 07:25 AM
I had fun. Got to level 19, but couldn't finish off one bastid. lol
It was different and enjoyed playing it a bit. I like that you can pick up bot team mates so I don't have to play with others when watching football. lol
I would have thought they would let us play longer, to get the hook really stuck in and keep us. I do like that there isn't going to be a monthly fee supposedly.
:cool:

SASQUATCH
11-01-2004, 08:03 AM
I had fun. Got to level 19, but couldn't finish off one bastid. lol
It was different and enjoyed playing it a bit. I like that you can pick up bot team mates so I don't have to play with others when watching football. lol
I would have thought they would let us play longer, to get the hook really stuck in and keep us. I do like that there isn't going to be a monthly fee supposedly.
:cool:

Yea the bots is a good thing to have if you are planning to things alone especially for craft items and etc for things to get and buy.

I reached to the last lvl 20 and again I enjoy this game it was fun.