PDA

View Full Version : Divine Utility -- The Search for Uberness

Yetti
11-02-2004, 04:47 PM
Hey Guildies. Finally rdy to start revamping my stuff and collecting new eq's. I'm seeking items with godly utility. Utility ranges from 0 to what seems to be about 100. The average SC'd piece of armor is about 70 utility, and the average decent quest/rog item is about the same. Things like the Stone of Arwan neck with its 80 utility are nice finds. I'm seeking farmable (named quest or dropped items that are not ROG rolled items) with 80+ utility to them. Would like to see Cleric and Wizard items, but while we're collecting, any will do;)

If you don't know how to calculate utility here's a linky:
http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61389

scottish
11-02-2004, 07:36 PM
i have a cleric temp posted on here with good utility for the most part .. the cloak has 104 utility i believe :)

Death Engineer
11-02-2004, 09:35 PM
I need to get that cloak. Anyone want to farm Fire Island with me?

Grimmy
11-03-2004, 03:22 AM
I need to get that cloak. Anyone want to farm Fire Island with me?
I will if you are on late night. Would like to get an immolated ring :thumbs: I am free tonight. :)

Yetti
11-04-2004, 02:11 AM
The thing to keep in my on those ToA items are their USEABLE utility. You get an item with +10 All weapon skill, that means you get +10 thrust wep, +10 slash wep, +10 crush wep, +10 staff, etc.... that utility it funky seeing as you can only swing 1 weapon at a time, and usually only spec high enough to be useful in 1 anyways. After plugging the all skill into a spellcrafting calculator, they don't know what to do with it, so it gives you all that utility... try to calculate the utility yourself in a logical manner before putting it in a SC calc and judging it from there:)

Please post your 80+ utility items and names/utility please