PDA

View Full Version : ML4 BG Raid Wed(11/10) at 8 est pm.

Skylen
11-03-2004, 04:29 PM
Please have trials 1 and 3 completed ahead of time. Will meet in Stygia and move to trial 2 as our first trial.

Thanks
Skylen

Deals
11-03-2004, 07:27 PM
You Rule!!!

Yetti
11-04-2004, 02:15 AM
Skylen rules IRL

Yetti
11-07-2004, 03:36 AM
So part way through the raid, can I stop to get my next MLxp bar. Maybe twice. And we'll need to repeat steps for my friends who will randomly pop in and want to redo everything. I also need ML2.3 for the 15th time, I don't think we had to do that step enough on the last ML2 raid I was a part of. Also, I haven't taken the time to do the group steps, and I plan to wait for the day of the raid to get Ra completed. This will fail, and I'm going to ask you to do it for me during the raid. I'm just that important. I plan to LD about 7 times, lag into mobs too soon, and harass people in /bg until they flip out, call me some cuss word, and storm outa the bg. With all that said and done, hope to see ya there:)

Skylen
11-08-2004, 08:28 PM
As long as you don't come prepared, life is good... =P

Skylen

Yetti
11-10-2004, 01:58 PM
Does any outlaw NOT have the group steps done. Once servers go back up, please try contacting me in game or what not and we'll rush a group at Ra. This step doesnt seem to spawn as fast as mythic wrote that it does. I'd really suggest getting on top of it asap if you're going to ML4. Also if ya do it, it may be soloable, but try to drag along the other slackers in a fg with ya so everyone shares some credit. See ya in game, and GL leading this skylen;)

Yetti
11-10-2004, 02:16 PM
With the servers being down until 6pm, there will be probably 2-3 chances to get the Ra step completed before the raid, and that's cutting it really close. Also it spawns about 1-2 times during the raid if skylen really wants to slow the raid to a halt to catch those steps. Make sure you're on teh first boat to Ra if ya can guys:)

OUTLAWS The Machine
11-10-2004, 04:09 PM
I can bring my monstrel for speed if needed.

FUS1ON
11-10-2004, 05:02 PM
If I can help, hollar

Skylen
11-10-2004, 06:05 PM
I will give a little time for those peeps to complete the group steps while trial 7 is being done. Trial 7 awards credit across the 2 zones to anyone in the BG, but that is the only time. =) And servers are said to be back up at 6 est, so hopefully 4.2 spawns in 2 hours, and if not, will shuffle around the bg steps a little...

Yetti
11-10-2004, 11:27 PM
most off of ood has the steps already done, screw everyone else <eg> ya shouldnt be bad waiting a few secs for em to take a go or two at him from time to time, im patient....... sorta