PDA

View Full Version : help wanted

ME BIGGD01
11-04-2004, 05:10 AM
ok, i am looking for someone who freelances and has the time to create websited for me for my clients that relate to their business. i have quite a few clients that need special assistance that relate to special forms that can be filled out on the web and processed from the companys server and/or printed. it's kind of hard to explain because i really do not have the time for this stuff but want to be able to offer it. basically i need something created that has forms hat can be filled out and then treated individually.

example.
client 1--has security company that relates to movie screenings. they receive spread sheets with all the screenings and all the information for each job ae on different cells of the spread sheet. once this spread sheet is receied, it is pulled apart and then each group of cells that relate to a showing or a movie preview is then put into the form. that form is then forwarded to the people that are supposed to get it. the task is to get this done via a website where the form is automatically there and the infomation can be put in by the person who has been doing the spread sheet. once they complete the forms, the forms will be sent to anothr location or be able to be retrieved from the website and then printed and sent to where they need to go.

client 2--has a company that receives orders for merchandise over telephone or faxed over. this merchandise has diffrent prices for different companies. the order is to be placed over the web and then printed out but it must be done securely to each customer so they can not complan on differences of price. markets change all the time so the prices should be able to be changed on the fly via login from client.
\

anyone interested can pm me and give me prices they want to charge but i ask them to be responsible and honest. i will bring give them work but it must be done by the date you say it will be. i do not have time for all the projects that i do and i am finding myself letting clients down due to the workload. i need to expand further if i want to stay in business. i guess all i wil need is templates created for each client that requests this. a website really isnt important considering most have a website but will need to link to this template.

if you are interested and would like to make some extra money pm me. i will be looking into this futher and maybe pushing this to other clients. it may take off or it may not but nonetheless, anyone i ask to do something will be paid for their work.

ME BIGGD01
11-04-2004, 06:57 AM
please respond only by pm and if you are interested only thanks.:thumbs: