PDA

View Full Version : powerups

M a T R o X
11-05-2004, 11:17 PM
I See Or My Friend See you Scorch play with pups 3 tims I was with him and see you take invisable 3 times ...
why ??
I think not you is a pupy Scorch :thumbs:
but why ?

Nitro
11-06-2004, 01:22 AM
so what if he used em?
chill out dude cuz its not like he used an aimbot or sth :thumbs:

Nitro
11-06-2004, 03:11 AM
nitro,your cheating bull is getting boring,your full of it:thumbs:
thanks nice person :thumbs:
btw, pups arent cheating
wallhacks and aimbots are
nuttin else is so there :P

M a T R o X
11-06-2004, 08:21 AM
:D hes new:D
yes , you right huggy he is new :D

Scorch
11-09-2004, 08:55 PM
Invisible is a way of life in fortress, the others is an accident with sd, well any way if you look in a classic demos you will see alot of good players using invisibility in hole and fortress.

M a T R o X
11-09-2004, 08:57 PM
ok np then ;)

M a T R o X
11-09-2004, 08:58 PM
but I take it not then my friends say im noob and all say pupboy !! pupuy matrox !!!
so I take it not :D

Scorch
11-09-2004, 09:00 PM
but I take it not then my friends say im noob and all say pupboy !! pupuy matrox !!!
so I take it not :D

LOL,

That's because you didn't play in the golden times in Sam.
Today sam is full of whiners, when I played and the servers were full of players from here at GM everybody used invisibility after some time sd became lame but still a part of the game.

M a T R o X
11-09-2004, 09:05 PM
ok :D

M a T R o X
11-09-2004, 09:06 PM
golden times ??
what you mean lol .

Scorch
11-09-2004, 09:09 PM
golden times ??
what you mean lol .
This is golden:

Scorch
11-09-2004, 09:19 PM
Or this

Die Hard
11-09-2004, 09:49 PM
Yep, they look pretty golden to me :thumbs:

Nitro
11-09-2004, 10:43 PM
wow!! look at all those tags!! soo sweet when none cared about sucking in a game
nice finds man

picard
11-09-2004, 11:02 PM
Ok lets look at this....

On rules about using pups, but how many villains out there do? post yer thoughts..me i dont...old school is no longer here, if u win without pups..ur a better player than the tosser who does use em...if the cap fits wear it.....

JIMINATOR
11-09-2004, 11:10 PM
grrrrr.... how many times is this going to be rehashed? if you need them, use them. if everyone grabs them when available then it is no big deal. It is just when 1 good player using then you have the problem and complaints. if you are a better player than me, and using them, then it becomes a pup game. i like for noobs to grab pups, because i get a lot of satisfaction from blasting them, especially the "i am invisible and going to slash you". for more fun, get the blue in fortress after someone else does, then follow them, and they will turn back first, then you whack them. and are you saying that you don't get the santa droppings in yodeller? what about the reds? do you have a problem with those? or are they ok because everyone gets them? what about using a cannon?... :hmmm: :D

picard
11-09-2004, 11:26 PM
Ok jim,

Pups no.....if a players who is very good pups up and takes u out it's wrong...pups are pups...SD, Invis ect.

I as a player loose more games cos I don't use em, but when i win without using em...wow what a victory....

There are players out there who say "well Croteam put them in to be used" and that is right...but they put emergency exits in planes but they dont get used for the majority of the time.

If i pup, by accident i normally run to a corner and face the wall,,,but then some tw*t comes along and shoots yer...so now i have learned to face out and if a player pops yer frag em..

pups are for noobs, let them have a chance, it makes life more interesting...if yer still think yer a noob use em...i'll still pop u one..

lets have fun....... pups ... if yer any good leave em at the door like all true Villains..

WildChild
11-09-2004, 11:27 PM
:wave: I am WildChild hear me roar LOL. I am Slay's son I want to go to his house but mommy and daddy got deforced :( I want some tips how to set up ss1 and ss2 please give me some tips :bawling:

Die Hard
11-09-2004, 11:36 PM
Hi WildChild, for tips on Samgo to the Serious Sam forum here at GM. There is loads of stuff there that will help you :thumbs:

Die Hard
11-09-2004, 11:37 PM
Villains don't have a 'no pup' rule. If you want to use them, fine.

picard
11-10-2004, 12:00 AM
Die hard is right we don't have a rule to say we cant use emmm...its just that..we don't need em...aint that right Villains?:thumbs:

M a T R o X
11-10-2004, 06:23 AM
Ok So Thats Golden Times Ok :D

picard
11-10-2004, 09:13 AM
Ok So Thats Golden Times Ok :D
Matrox, Scorch is on about playing 2 years + ago, when things were slighly different...He is "Old School" ... But there again so is Huggy, he was playing a heck of a long time before becoming a villains member.. I guess we all see this rule about pups different to one another..I supposes we need to agree to disagree on this subject...

Dh is right there is no rule to say we can't use em...if we did start using them..then we would find out the true whiners in sam...:thumbs:

(Villains) Crazy Idiot
11-10-2004, 10:17 AM
I must tell you I play Sam for 2 years now, I think, but in the last year and a half I never used pups. (only the heart and armor):thumbs: