PDA

View Full Version : Can't find....

SoulReaver
11-07-2004, 08:21 PM
I can't really find a gmae that can keep my interest for long. Yeah I know, I know, there are some great games coing out. I ain't really into GTA:SA(please don't bash me lol), I don't have an Xbox for halo2, I just got into MGS since I am only 11 lol. WHat are some god games out right now? I like fighting(go Tekken!), rpg, action, and strategy games. I have GC and PS2. WHat should I get? I am thinking about getting Shadow Hears:Covenant. I recently got Mortal Kombat Deception but it wasn't as good as I expected. Konquest mode is gay and you can beat it in a couple of hours. The AI are so cheap as well. Front Mission 4 didn't capture the magic of FF:T and I didn't like FF:TA either. So what games do you guys like?

EDIT:Oh yeah just to let you guys know I don't have a lot of patience and if the game doesn't get good in like 4 hours I will probably stop playing. I want a challenging game with a good storyline and gameplay. I don't mind graphics that much, thats not what counts. And no craptified AI please lol.

solid snake295
11-07-2004, 09:12 PM
Pikman 2 for GC looks pretty interesting, i havent played it or heard much about it but its just one of those games that looks like a good buy.
mario sunshine for GC is good to.
the new metal gear (snake eater) comes out this month and gran turismo 4 comes out in december. :thumbs:

SoulReaver
11-07-2004, 09:49 PM
I remember I rented Pikmin when it first came out...was pretty good. I'll rent that sometime. I don't want to buy Snake Eater until I beat Twin Snakes. Not into racing games that much and sunshine was pretty fun. I'm thinking about getting Mario Tennis and double dash.

SALvation
11-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Star Ocean for PS2 is a great RPG and X-Men Legends is also a great RPG/action game.

Caged Anger
11-08-2004, 02:40 AM
if you like PC games, you could always try an old classic thats free. "Blood" is a wonderful takeoff on doom. Good fun. Search for it here. www.abandonia.com

SoulReaver
11-08-2004, 10:00 PM
Yeah I'll check it out. I think I can hold out for another month, then when its my birthday the barrage of games will be coming.:D I'll be stickin with UT2k4, Mortal Kombat, and Castlevania:Lament Of Innocence(sp?) till then.