PDA

View Full Version : Gah! IRC is the Worst

Caged Anger
11-11-2004, 12:15 AM
Tried with Mad Fox to get an old dos game to go multiplayer the old fasioned way. By Directly dialing his computer from my modem. We also tried TCP connection and a couple minutes after that, I got slammed with this crap. (see below pic)

Why is IRC so dangerous?

ME BIGGD01
11-11-2004, 12:20 AM
i just did a friends computer over the other day and he had alot of virus's from that.

if you want to trancfer files, you can use msn or even use netmeeting which i find to be better,

goto run and type conf

Nitro
11-11-2004, 01:15 AM
mIRC=the tool that hackers use to get noobs in computers like you trojans like the very trusty and reliable sub7 :)

dont use it if u dont hack ;)

Dangerous Dan
11-11-2004, 01:53 AM
it's all about knowing the rooms you go to, don't go anywhere suspicious...

Caged Anger
11-11-2004, 02:11 AM
wasn't in any rooms. Used the built in multiplayer function.

I'm not entirely noobish so gimme a break ok. I know my computer well, but I'm not old enough to remember when IRC was used effectively. So what is it that allows them in and why didn't it work in the first place

Nitro
11-11-2004, 03:11 AM
wasn't in any rooms. Used the built in multiplayer function.

I'm not entirely noobish so gimme a break ok. I know my computer well, but I'm not old enough to remember when IRC was used effectively. So what is it that allows them in and why didn't it work in the first place
rofl
when was irc used "effectively"?
i have been using it as long as i remebmer and [ppl] always used it for hacking purposes and primitive p2p