PDA

View Full Version : LANwar 25 update!!!!!!!

LaSH
11-11-2004, 04:39 AM
OK.......for the ones that are going here is the most important info you need....

Registration opens NOV,19 which is next Friday at 10:00 pm

The site you need to be at and most importantly.....have an account at.......is www.LANwar.com.

We will try to shoot for Section 2....Row 21...Seats 11 through.

The actual event will be held on JAN 15 and 16 of 2005. This will be held in Louisville,Kentucky.

For those that are going it is a must that you be on teamspeak 30min before registration. If you have to work or what ever please let me know so we can reserve you a seat.

As for the motel...we got away with haveing 4 people in one room last time.2 sleep an rollaway beds and 2 in the beds....was a little crowded but we made it....I say this for the ones that might not be able to afford the room but could make it...If you are that person me and Goober will gladly share a room with you at no coast...you just get to see Goober in his sheep pajamas...we would love to see a bunch show up but we cant afford to pay for everone.........so if you are intereasted then PM me ASAP....

So far its Me,Goober,Pure,BIGGD,Diss,PJ,and i think Stormy....

Pure_Evil
11-11-2004, 11:48 AM
add Moqarna to that list

Now.. I don't see Fragetti on that list :mad: Keep this in mind Frag. Moq and I are driving right through PA.. Now Moq.. he's new to sheep, where he's from, they take possum and Racoon for pleasure :eek: So since this is going to be his first time with sheep, I've been training him on how to catch and hog tie them and drag em back to the truck :thumbs: keep in mind, I have to beat him away from the sheep once he ties them.. got to keep him motivated for LW ;) But of course, we may have to swing by and Hog tie ya Frag... and I can't guarentee that so close to Lanwar that I'll be able to pull Moq off of ya......

Smooth[GummiBear]
11-11-2004, 04:48 PM
Section 2? :(

Come sit with us and all the cool people in Section 1 where you will have plenty of room like last time.

LaSH
11-11-2004, 08:26 PM
Thats a possiablity also.......dont matter to me as long as im their:)

EXEcution
11-11-2004, 08:43 PM
i live in PA!
can u pick me up?!?/1

Thundarr
11-12-2004, 02:32 AM
I'll be there with bells on!! :thumbs:

LaSH
11-12-2004, 02:45 AM

KICK A$$.....................glad your makeing it this time..........

Pure_Evil
11-12-2004, 03:10 AM
and hopefully, nothing else :D :P :wave:

Thundarr
11-12-2004, 03:30 AM
and hopefully, nothing else :D :P :wave:
LMAO!! :rofl:

Pure_Evil
11-12-2004, 08:37 PM
i live in PA!
can u pick me up?!?/1

Sure, as long as your Mom comes, and sits in my lap :P :D

Fragetti
11-13-2004, 12:44 AM
Guy's things are looking up :thumbs:
I am trying to make a deal with the devil :D
I may be in like flyn :cool:
Frag

LaSH
11-13-2004, 01:14 AM
OH HELL YAH!!!!!!!!!That would kick so much a$$.....dude i hope it works out for you........

Guy's things are looking up :thumbs:
I am trying to make a deal with the devil :D
I may be in like flyn :cool:
Frag

EXEcution
11-13-2004, 01:11 PM
Sure, as long as your Mom comes, and sits in my lap :P :D
lol :bawling:

Fragetti
11-14-2004, 07:05 PM
OK guy's am in. :)

Aries
11-14-2004, 07:33 PM

:woohoo:

LaSH
11-14-2004, 10:42 PM
YES YES YES.........................THAT KICKS A$$ DUDE...........CANT WAIT!!!!

Dissectional
11-15-2004, 01:38 PM
I can't go.

Guys, as much as I want to and had planned on going, some things are beyond my control.
In the month of January, I have drill and I also have to attend a conference for senior leadership
in Detroit. LANWar falls between those two weekends. Even with all the homework that I will
have to catch up on with those two weekends that I have to commit to the Navy Reserve, I can't
find it in myself to leave Danielle with the Two Foot Terror for another weekend while I screw off.
It just isn't right. LANWar is the only thing that I have the option of not going to, so that
is how it has to be. I was really looking forward to seeing you guys again, and the guys I had never
met before...and I am dissappointed. Hopefully I can make it in the spring.

Sorry guys...:(

Smooth[GummiBear]
11-15-2004, 03:40 PM
:( at Diss

:) at Frag

LaSH
11-15-2004, 10:27 PM
That means Thundarr and PJ want be come as well...............damn DISS you suck a$$ dude........your so lame..........now whos going to sleep with me....you was the only dumbest one that was going too.....J/K

I think you realy should think this over more.....this will probably be the only one me and Goober come to this year............

I can't go.

Guys, as much as I want to and had planned on going, some things are beyond my control.
In the month of January, I have drill and I also have to attend a conference for senior leadership
in Detroit. LANWar falls between those two weekends. Even with all the homework that I will
have to catch up on with those two weekends that I have to commit to the Navy Reserve, I can't
find it in myself to leave Danielle with the Two Foot Terror for another weekend while I screw off.
It just isn't right. LANWar is the only thing that I have the option of not going to, so that
is how it has to be. I was really looking forward to seeing you guys again, and the guys I had never
met before...and I am dissappointed. Hopefully I can make it in the spring.

Sorry guys...:(

LaSH
11-15-2004, 10:59 PM
YO DISS..........let me make you an offer.......i will pay for your seat and motel room if you come bro........and pay for our trip to GODFATHERS.........now what do you say to that.....?????????

Arwen
11-15-2004, 11:23 PM
Execution, where do you live in PA? And Pure, what part of PA are you driving through? I have a bad feeling I'm going to be in the same situation as Dissectional...I know I'm likely going to Montreal the next weekend...(shrug)...bah!

Fragetti
11-16-2004, 12:16 AM
I am hoping to hook up with them in Honesdale pa near wilksbarre. they will be passing thru pa to pick up RT 80

Smooth[GummiBear]
11-16-2004, 12:34 AM
I make my schedule AROUND Lanwar. I have went to the last 18 Lanwar's and there is a reason for that.

They are the most awesome thing ever.

You all really need to come. Seriously.

Dissectional
11-16-2004, 02:03 AM
YO DISS..........let me make you an offer.......i will pay for your seat and motel room if you come bro........and pay for our trip to GODFATHERS.........now what do you say to that.....?????????

Dude, you know it isn't about the money. It's about obligations. I just found out this weekend that I have to attend that conference. I just can't justify blowing another weekend when I have school and home and Navy to attend to first.

I will miss sleeping with your big fuzzy ass though. :eek:

Pure_Evil
11-16-2004, 02:30 AM
Execution, where do you live in PA? And Pure, what part of PA are you driving through? I have a bad feeling I'm going to be in the same situation as Dissectional...I know I'm likely going to Montreal the next weekend...(shrug)...bah!
driving right down I-80. How about getting that info for that Christmas lan you told me about??? Maybe Ex, Frag, Moq and I would make the trip down and pop some code red's with our favorite elf? :D Moq and I are 5 hours away, + I wanna say Hi to someone Ex knows :P

Goober
11-16-2004, 11:44 AM
Dude, you know it isn't about the money. It's about obligations. I just found out this weekend that I have to attend that conference. I just can't justify blowing another weekend when I have school and home and Navy to attend to first.

I will miss sleeping with your big fuzzy ass though. :eek:
Hey...you're confused, I'm the one with the hairy ass!

PJ'l_Master
11-19-2004, 05:50 PM
dont forget to get me a seat tonight guys

Goober
11-19-2004, 07:21 PM
dont forget to get me a seat tonight guys
No worries!......

Smooth[GummiBear]
11-19-2004, 07:41 PM
http://www.lanwar.com/registration/HallLayoutDisplay.asp?Section=1

DS people.. grab Section 1, Row 7

Gummis get Row 6

Goober
11-19-2004, 08:00 PM
Smooth,we be thinking of landing in section 2 where it is a little quieter. If we get there early enough we'll scoot all the tables over so we'll have more room.

Not that we don't like your company, but the speakers were a little to intense last time.

Fragetti
11-20-2004, 01:01 PM
hmm..... someone named jillpo took row 23 seat 6 between LaSH and I.

Pure_Evil
11-20-2004, 02:02 PM
hmm..... someone named jillpo took row 23 seat 6 between LaSH and I.
dont worry about it, we'll ask him to swap out either through e-mail or at the event, I'm sure when he finds out he's in a old guy sandwich, he'll move :P

if not, BIGG's will say :wave: while Lash and goober talk sheep :P

Fragetti
11-20-2004, 02:34 PM
lol :)

Goober
11-20-2004, 02:58 PM
How the hell did that happen. I thought we had that one reserved!!!

Next to his email it says that this seat is not available for swapping.

LaSH
11-20-2004, 05:10 PM
If you would listen to me you would know that that is BIGGs seat.......i had to use the wifes account in order to pay for it...........i told you last night and you all said OK.........LOL........once again no one listens to the short fat guy..........

Goober
11-20-2004, 05:57 PM
If you would listen to me you would know that that is BIGGs seat.......i had to use the wifes account in order to pay for it...........i told you last night and you all said OK.........LOL........once again no one listens to the short fat guy..........BIGGS is going to like that one....when he gets to the head of the line and has to give his name as Jill Pooh!

[BIGGS] Hi...I'm a big bad ass Italian guy from Brooklyn....I want in to play games
[Guy behind counter]....Name please.

[Biggs]....uhmmm...uh....Jill Pooh
[Guy behind counter]....snicker...no..really..what's your name?
[Biggs] Jill Pooh...ya little butt wipe
[Guy behind counter]....you must be one of those girly men!
[Biggs]....GRRRRRRR!!!
[Guy behind counter] ack....gasp...please mister, let go my throat!
[Biggs] girly man?
[Guy behind counter] No...you the most manly man I know...
[Biggs] Good little boy....now hold my K-Y Jelly, I wanna show you something.
[Guy behind counter] GASP!......ow ow ow ow ow!

Hmmmm......Glad Biggs is sleeping with LaSH!

Fragetti
11-20-2004, 06:03 PM
lol :rofl:

LaSH
11-20-2004, 06:46 PM
BIGGS is going to like that one....when he gets to the head of the line and has to give his name as Jill Pooh!

[BIGGS] Hi...I'm a big bad ass Italian guy from Brooklyn....I want in to play games
[Guy behind counter]....Name please.

[Biggs]....uhmmm...uh....Jill Pooh
[Guy behind counter]....snicker...no..really..what's your name?
[Biggs] Jill Pooh...ya little butt wipe
[Guy behind counter]....you must be one of those girly men!
[Biggs]....GRRRRRRR!!!
[Guy behind counter] ack....gasp...please mister, let go my throat!
[Biggs] girly man?
[Guy behind counter] No...you the most manly man I know...
[Biggs] Good little boy....now hold my K-Y Jelly, I wanna show you something.
[Guy behind counter] GASP!......ow ow ow ow ow!

Hmmmm......Glad Biggs is sleeping with LaSH!

I hate it when your wright.............

Pure_Evil
11-20-2004, 08:34 PM
NEWS FLASH!!!

A-Wal and S3y3n have booked seats!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Yeah baby!! shaping up to Da Best LW yet :jammin:

Fragetti
11-20-2004, 09:18 PM
Sweet ! :)

Dissectional
11-20-2004, 09:50 PM
:bawling:

LaSH
11-21-2004, 04:05 PM
Kick a$$

NEWS FLASH!!!

A-Wal and S3y3n have booked seats!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Yeah baby!! shaping up to Da Best LW yet :jammin:

Fragetti
11-21-2004, 05:02 PM
Whent to a local computer show today. I picked up a small atx case w/48o watt ps for 39 bucks. also grabed 2 25 ft network cables for 5$ each and a nic card 7$. I got to bring along just in case.

Aries
11-22-2004, 01:20 AM
driving right down I-80. How about getting that info for that Christmas lan you told me about??? Maybe Ex, Frag, Moq and I would make the trip down and pop some code red's with our favorite elf? :D Moq and I are 5 hours away, + I wanna say Hi to someone Ex knows :P

Christmas lan? what are you talking about? Is there a lan sooner than LW?
If it's during my hollidays I might consider hopping over the ocean ;-)

Pure_Evil
11-30-2004, 11:42 AM
How many {DS} guys remember the Dark Knights Clan {dkc}?

Well, [dkc}Masher came into a duel with Spawn, Greywolf, myself and asked if I was going to Lanwar :P Seams like he would like to get on any "teams" we may have. We may soon have enough for 2 ONS teams if there's a ONS tourney. So far we have:
{DS}LaSH
{DS}Goober
{DS}MEBIGGD01
{DS}PJ_Master
{DS}Fragetti
{dkc}Masher
[SMS]S3y3n
[SMS]A-Wal
[SMS]Moqarna
[SMS]Pure_Evil

May still decide to go:
[SMS]Unfo
[SMS]Warhead

---> :D <----

Now this doesn't include the Gummi's just because I know when it comes to tournies, they do there own thing, especially with the possibilty that a couple NE boys are coming this time.

This is shaping up to be over the top fun :cool:

unforgiven
11-30-2004, 03:40 PM
dude most likely i will be going! so you mise well write me down wooters! WHO IS GOING TO BUY ME MY FIRST>>>>???? lol

LaSH
11-30-2004, 04:23 PM
Damn i cant wait......is time yet?????????

LaSH
11-30-2004, 04:30 PM
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::IMPORTANT:: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

If you are going and you dont have your seat yet or if you have it and have not yet paid for it....Please do so ASAP so we can request clan seating so we can seat together.........

unforgiven
11-30-2004, 04:46 PM
oh i didn't know you guys were going to do the clan seating thing...well then i will sign up right when i get home!

LaSH
11-30-2004, 04:54 PM
oh i didn't know you guys were going to do the clan seating thing...well then i will sign up right when i get home!
OHHHH HELL YAH......screw setting across the room from each other....

Pure_Evil
11-30-2004, 04:59 PM
It's going to be interesting, I had already requested that S3y3n and A-wal get moved to clan seating behind us... but BBabe hasn't responded yet. We'll have to see how this shakes out.

there's 2 seats in fron of us that expire tonight, and BBabe has a seat at the end of us reserved, maybe we could swap too.

LOL, so many people :D

Fragetti
12-04-2004, 12:55 PM
Tourney voting is open now but I dont see UT ONS?

Frag

LaSH
12-05-2004, 05:25 PM
Allright you all.............i need to know who plans on staying out late with me and Bigg............Goober and i was thinking maybe the ones that are not can stay in a room of their own....that way when we come in late or uhhhhhh in the morning we want wake them..........also if you see you are going to fall short of being able to pay for a room please PM me ASAP..........if you all think this is a bad idea or had other plans please let me know aswell.....we have alot of people going this time and i would like to try to keep it organized to be as fun as possiable..........i will be posting a schedule of the plans we have been going by...........