PDA

View Full Version : Freemasons

Ra\/en
11-12-2004, 03:53 AM
hey... I know this might be a weird topic, but i was wondering if any of you guys are a Freemason. I'm writing a paper on the history, beliefs and practices of freemasons, and i was wondering if any of you were a freemason, if you would mind talking to me. Anyways.. yeah.. that would be great...

EXEcution
11-12-2004, 04:19 AM
freemasons run our entire country without us knowing

solid snake295
11-12-2004, 04:20 AM
then how do you know?
i would expect a vist from "the leader" pretty soon... theyre watching j00...

Thundarr
11-12-2004, 04:47 AM
freemasons run our entire country without us knowing

So they say... (http://www.freedomdomain.com/freemason.html) ;)

Thundarr
11-12-2004, 04:50 AM
Wikipedia might be a help to ya... I've used it many times for research while helping my friend gather info for her class papers on other organzations...

Freemasons (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry)

Ra\/en
11-12-2004, 05:15 AM
Wikipedia might be a help to ya... I've used it many times for research while helping my friend gather info for her class papers on other organzations...

Freemasons (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry)

thanks. that was a pretty useful site. It helped me affirm some of my research.

Slice
11-12-2004, 05:32 AM
I would have to agree that they are very mysterious. I know of a head Mason and did some business with him. Well things kinda went sour towards the end and we went our ways. I find the whole thing to be kind of weird, almost cult like. It really reminds me of the movie the Skulls. Which was based on a secret society at Yale University. I would have to say that todays Masons are not Devil warshipers or anything crazy like some of the websites mention, but are definately somewhat of a secret clan that is harmless but definately keeps to themselves.

Nitro
11-12-2004, 05:35 AM
teh john birch society pwnz!

Mad Fox
11-12-2004, 12:42 PM
They are guarding the divine line.....

Die Hard
11-12-2004, 01:26 PM
My Father-in-Law is very high up in the Freemasons. I have 5 friends who are also in it. In fact I've just applied to go in myself but my interview won't be until next year.

Ra\/en
11-12-2004, 06:12 PM
I would have to agree that they are very mysterious. I know of a head Mason and did some business with him. Well things kinda went sour towards the end and we went our ways. I find the whole thing to be kind of weird, almost cult like. It really reminds me of the movie the Skulls. Which was based on a secret society at Yale University. I would have to say that todays Masons are not Devil warshipers or anything crazy like some of the websites mention, but are definately somewhat of a secret clan that is harmless but definately keeps to themselves.

interesting! and yeah.. i decided to opt out on using the web for research, because of all those conspiracy theorists and people who bash the masons....

I actually went to the university library and got a bunch of books that are acually reputable. So i know a lil more now.. and i have to say... those online mason bashers dont really know anything at all.

EXEcution
11-12-2004, 07:49 PM
My Father-in-Law is very high up in the Freemasons. I have 5 friends who are also in it. In fact I've just applied to go in myself but my interview won't be until next year.
be sure to tell use all about it :P

CaptainKeyes
11-12-2004, 07:57 PM
hmmm, masons eh?
they run the world is about all i know :D

Dangerous Dan
11-12-2004, 09:58 PM
be sure to tell use all about it :P
if he did, he'd have to kill you :eek:

Ra\/en
11-12-2004, 10:44 PM
if he did, he'd have to kill you :eek:

well clearly the books that i have read imply that knowledge does exist about the masons.. its just the actual practices that they follow i have had some trouble finding information about...