PDA

View Full Version : Phoebus Harp Nov 12

Cesarthegreat
11-12-2004, 03:55 PM
My mins would like to recruit some help in getting the the Phobus harp artifact. I here there is a guild Sidi raid tonight, but if there is anyone that is not attending the raid that can come give me a hand that would be great.

Jag what would be a good time for you and sep

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sepra
11-12-2004, 08:14 PM
Probably like 7/7:30 EST? When are you gonna be on?

Cesarthegreat
11-12-2004, 08:25 PM
Sounds good to me I am just grateful for your help

Ill go scout the encounter and make sure its up ahead of time and find out were she is.

Yetti
11-12-2004, 08:57 PM
Can't do much of that cesar... there are 3 triton factions, a small sect of each of these factions all reside in the Kith Sanctuary in meso. At this location, one of each of the mob factions has a leader like mob. These mobs pass control of the harp to eachother throughout the day. They really do pass it to, they swim over to eachother and the other one gets it, pretty cool when i saw it while farming the other day. The one who has it indeed has notes like a minstrel floating above their head. Clear the aggro around it as best ya can, pull the main mob preferably by a tank or pet with some type of focus shield on it if ya got one. take that mob down FAST. It will continuously call for help during the encounter. Depending on which mob you pulled with the harp, depends on how much help it calls for. Zoea has the least ammount of con, and calls for only her faction as well as summons blue baracuda. But she calls for a LOT of them. I'll help if the sidi raid falls under staffed, just remind me b4 ya try it. GL

Cesarthegreat
11-12-2004, 10:49 PM
thanks for the info i didnt know they passed it off to one another.

Jag and sep are going to give me a hand hopfully we can get 2 or so more folk to make it go quick.

I am thinking 2 servent necros a soc and bots and a rej cleric while botting mins should be able to take it out quick

Yetti
11-12-2004, 10:56 PM
If you want to be a really tricky bastard... try leaving a winstrel out of group. Use HIM to pull the main mob, taking all the aggro and adds. Have 'em pop sos and shoot toward the surface, hopefully that'll take enough of the hell outa the encounter, then ya can solo pull the main with little resistance or assistance from its comrads. Wham, bam, artifact. Or at least worth a try:)