PDA

View Full Version : lol, funny site (may be very offensive to some)

JIMINATOR
11-13-2004, 05:16 AM
LINK NOT NEEDED HERE AT GM
I live in the south and I found it both funny and interesting. others will say it is a bunch of incoherent rambling based on made up facts, but that is to be expected as they say that about everything except for their own agenda. :thumbs:

Nitro
11-13-2004, 07:10 AM
but you live in the south jimmie =/

JIMINATOR
11-13-2004, 07:43 AM
raised here, but not born here or a part of this culture... :thumbs:

He Is Legend
11-13-2004, 08:06 AM
lol born in new york..raised in VA

Doesnt bother me..I dont give a **** about culture..just the people in it :thumbs:

Nitro
11-13-2004, 08:34 AM
im born in new york but i belong in the south :D

EXEcution
11-13-2004, 01:07 PM
lol that guys sounded mad

Mad Fox
11-13-2004, 01:33 PM
lol its pretty good

FUS1ON
11-13-2004, 04:19 PM
I didn't find it offensive, I thought it was stupid and boring to the point I could not contnue to read it all and wanted back the minutes of my life that I wasted readed want I did read. Just curious, copy and paste here which parts you all found so funny. :rolleyes:

OUTLAWS 9.99repeating^32
11-13-2004, 04:43 PM
Doesnt bother me..I dont give a **** about culture..just the people in it :thumbs:

Don't forget that some would argue that people are defined and influenced by the culture they live in. So to say that culture doesn't matter but the people do might not make sense because one is dependant upon the other. In fact, others may argue that a group of people is only imporant (and even human) if they have a unique culture (and one of the proofs they would use would be the different groups that were liquidated during the Holocaust and public reaction to them; Harry Mulisch noted that point during Adolf Eichmann's trial in Jeruselum..basically he felt that an attempt at exterminating a distinct culture was a far worse crime then exterminating a people, and he gives the example of the Jews vs the Gypsies).

Just something to think about. In terms of that site being funny, I didn't find it very funny. It just wasn't in my taste. I can say that from visiting Louisiana and central Florida (not Disneyworld) that there is an enormous difference between New England and the south-east portion of the United States. It was like an entirely different country to me. Things like poverty and education really stuck out in my mind during my visit. Not to mention the greater ratio of country music stations and pick-up trucks per square mile. :)

CaptainKeyes
11-13-2004, 05:12 PM
Just reading the first sentence, its funny considering the Radical Republicans free'd the slaves and the liberals wanted to keep them binded for certain reasons. Now the republicans have free'd the Iraqi people and look who is at it bltching again :rofl:

stupid site jim :thumbs:

JIMINATOR
11-13-2004, 07:59 PM
you did not have the same political groups in effect back then. and the war in iraq has nothing to do with freeing people, we could but don't do that in multitudes of countries, but it is all about.... well pointless.

of particular interest i found to be the divorce rates. another proof of the fake morality practiced in our country.

EXEcution
11-13-2004, 08:12 PM
if u marry stay married, or dont marry at all

JIMINATOR
11-13-2004, 08:46 PM
well, in our country the government only allows that right to the taxpayers that have been blessed to be born heterosexual....

EXEcution
11-13-2004, 09:18 PM
lol (the message was too short so i added this)

Nitro
11-13-2004, 10:06 PM
dont they inbreed down there? lol

FUS1ON
11-13-2004, 11:00 PM
I just don't see who in their right mind sits around developing sites like that, much less the people that actually waste their lives looking for those kinds of sites. You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel if that's all you can come up with to post about. I mean how do you even find stuff like that? Please don't tell me that all you have to do in life is to sit there typing in stupid stuff like "f**kthesouth.com" and hope something comes up. If so, I advise you to seek help and get a real life.

Jim you live in the South and yet you talk bad about it. You live in America and yet you talk bad about it. For some of us we feel it's a privilege to live here and we consider ourselves lucky. The last time I checked it wasn't a requirement that "you" stay here. If you don't like something, do something about it beside complaining on a gaming forum. If you aren't part of the solution, then you are part of the problem. If you don't like America, pack your crap and get the F out! It's as simple as that and then we won't have to hear you bitch and moan anymore about how bad you have it.

And Nitro, kiss my &#$% ;)

EXEcution
11-13-2004, 11:28 PM
who's angrier
sho or the guy that wrote the article?
who's stupider
me or nitro?

JIMINATOR
11-14-2004, 01:09 AM
well, this is the best country in the world, and the reason it is the best country is that it is founded on the diversity of people, cultures, and religions. As for where the site came from, my wife told me about it. She is working at a lawyers firm, and one of the people there was laughing about it. For searching sites out, as if I care enough to bother. As I said, our country was founded on diversity. There are forces within this country that want to take the diversity away, in any and every way possible, to mould people in their own image and to make everyone else second class citizens. As for packing up and getting the F out, your ancestors were not born here, why don't you get the F out. And neither do I have it bad, and I doubt that you have read anything to indicate that. I do however know a lot of people that do have it bad and are getting worse. My wife works as a homeless advocate, and one of the universal truths there is that pretty much all charity budgets have been slashed across the boards since the tenure of W. I suspose though that that doesn't matter to you, after all if they would only get a job, them they could stop being homeless, since they don't, they must be human trash, like so many others in the world that don't conform to your ideas of what they should be....

FUS1ON
11-14-2004, 05:45 PM
If you can't tell, i'm proud of my country, i'm staying!

Jim I applaud what your wife is doing and think that's really great, but I don't see what YOU are doing other that getting on here and trying to influence young minds. You were so vocal in the political threads here about bashing Bush, did you even get out and work to help get your canidate elected at all? I doubt it.

All I see is your butt logged on GM 24/7 complaining about America, the goverment or whatever. That's why I said if you see something wrong, get off your butt and go do something about correcting it instead of only complaining about it here.

Also Jim I'm not sure what you hoped to achieve with posting a subject like what this thread is about. Isn't the world divided enought already without you contributing to it? Like I said before, If you aren't part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

You are always complaining about this, that and the other thing, which leads people to believe you are unhappy, have it hard or whatever. Jim sadly enough I can't remember the last time I saw you praise someone or even say something nice about someone or something. Oh sure you can come up with the little snide remarks or double meanings though. That's a shame to because you have so much good in you, i've seen it before. When you first came to GM you seemed to be a good person and were liked by most people as far as I know. Somewhere along the line, you changed. Now you seem to be such a negative person. I'm pretty sure you know that you are not one of my favorite people I don't care for you, I feel that works both ways and believe me, that's cool with me.

Anyways i'm done with you and hope that someday you find some things that make you so happy that you want to share with others, Lord knows that you already have enough negative you want to share with all of us.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
11-14-2004, 06:10 PM
Topic out of hand. Thread closed.
From this point on I will close threads that I feel may cause I flame towards another member.
Like it or not GM has rules and if you can't obey they then hit the X in the top right corner of your screen.