PDA

View Full Version : Not to good

Mad Fox
11-14-2004, 06:25 PM
This is just stupid...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6480958/

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
11-14-2004, 06:49 PM
If the law was changed and he ran. I bet he would win.

ME BIGGD01
11-14-2004, 06:49 PM
i agree. it seems all our laws mean nothing:( .

CaptainKeyes
11-14-2004, 11:03 PM
ill be pissed if that part of the constitution gets amended
i think he would make an awful president.

EdoG
11-14-2004, 11:13 PM
If the law was changed and he ran. I bet he would win.
Agree

Mad Fox
11-14-2004, 11:48 PM
Stranger things have happened.....

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
11-15-2004, 12:34 AM
Actually from the little I have read he is doing pretty good out in Cali.

BobtheCkroach
11-15-2004, 04:57 AM
I think Arnold could do an OK job as president, and I respect the job he's doing in California currently, but I think the presidency needs to stay American. I don't consider myself racist, and I don't believe that I'm better than others because I'm white, or anything like that, and I'm not trying to belittle any nationality, but I believe that the presidency is a unique position. Regardless of what overall power it has, since it's balanced due to our system of Checks and Balances, and regardless of what you think of the person in the position, I think that most of America regards the Presidency with respect and dignity. I think that the presidency stands as a source of unity, despite how divided our nation is, because the president is one of us, a red, white, and blue-blooded American, and he stands for us, and I think that the position is about that as much as anything. I think that only an American - born and bred - can truly understand and relate to this nation, which at times finds it hard to relate to itself. I think bringing in someone from a foreign culture is just asking for trouble, because that person isn't going to understand the nation at the same level that a native born citizen would (I'm not asking for an attack on whether or not Bush understands us, etc...this is general, not about any one person).

Thundarr
11-15-2004, 05:08 AM
I think Arnold could do an OK job as president, and I respect the job he's doing in California currently, but I think the presidency needs to stay American. I don't consider myself racist, and I don't believe that I'm better than others because I'm white, or anything like that, and I'm not trying to belittle any nationality, but I believe that the presidency is a unique position. Regardless of what overall power it has, since it's balanced due to our system of Checks and Balances, and regardless of what you think of the person in the position, I think that most of America regards the Presidency with respect and dignity. I think that the presidency stands as a source of unity, despite how divided our nation is, because the president is one of us, a red, white, and blue-blooded American, and he stands for us, and I think that the position is about that as much as anything. I think that only an American - born and bred - can truly understand and relate to this nation, which at times finds it hard to relate to itself. I think bringing in someone from a foreign culture is just asking for trouble, because that person isn't going to understand the nation at the same level that a native born citizen would (I'm not asking for an attack on whether or not Bush understands us, etc...this is general, not about any one person).

I would have to agree. Bob, that was very well-worded! :thumbs:

BobtheCkroach
11-15-2004, 05:12 AM
I would have to agree. Bob, that was very well-worded! :thumbs:

Why Thank you, Thundarr! :D <bows>

Pure_Evil
11-15-2004, 12:41 PM
ill be pissed if that part of the constitution gets amended
i think he would make an awful president.
I second that opinion.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
11-15-2004, 03:18 PM

Well said Bob.

Grimmy
11-16-2004, 08:53 AM
I think Mikey from OCC would be a good pres. :P

Thundarr
11-19-2004, 06:03 AM
I think Mikey from OCC would be a good pres. :P
What, the OC?? :P :D

Mad Fox
11-19-2004, 08:41 PM
What, the OC?? :P :D

Orange