PDA

View Full Version : Anyone just see the Pistons game?

SALvation
11-20-2004, 04:02 AM
If not watch your news, not even ESPN. There was a HUGE brawl at the end that even involved fans and the game was called with a minute left. I've never seen a fight that big in the NBA.

Slice
11-20-2004, 04:16 AM
Just saw it on the News. They said only 45 sec left though.

SALvation
11-20-2004, 04:22 AM
All our local news stations are still on the air talking about it. You would've thought people died tonight.

MR. SLiK
11-20-2004, 05:35 AM
man i wanna see video of this

OUTLAWS high ping camper
11-20-2004, 05:44 AM
Watched it a few times on ESPN. Lots of ice, beer, and fists flying! Woot! Nice to see those fans getting what they deserve, a good ol' punch in the head. Bet they'll never forget that game! :)

Dan2
11-20-2004, 06:22 AM
http://media.holla-front.com/nbafight.wmv

TurlockJC
11-20-2004, 07:04 AM
I actually saw the game. :eek: I think the was a cheap shot by ben wallace.

Those kinda fouls happen in every game.

Only reason why wallace hit him because he was mad that he was going to lose the game.:mad: But still the foul by Ron Artest was uncalled. He never need to foul wallace like that, specially when the pacers had the game won.:down:

you dont foul someone like that when there are 45 seconds left on the game:thumbs:

Mad Fox
11-20-2004, 12:44 PM
Just saw itThat was one large brawl

Pure_Evil
11-20-2004, 02:00 PM
what bothers me is all the announcers on ESPN saying the players had every right to go into the stands :down: I've been at many games where people throw crap, the players or coach points out the fans and the police take care of it. to me, some of those players should get a long vacation and I'm going to enjoy the BS that comes from this

Mad Fox
11-20-2004, 02:16 PM
what bothers me is all the announcers on ESPN saying the players had every right to go into the stands :down: I've been at many games where people throw crap, the players or coach points out the fans and the police take care of it. to me, some of those players should get a long vacation and I'm going to enjoy the BS that comes from this
well said

EdoG
11-20-2004, 05:06 PM
All I can say is what a fight! :thumbs: and some big fines :thumbs:

SPAWN
11-21-2004, 07:14 PM
exactly players are looked up to as role models and should show more dignity than that. The fact is artest was not defending himself. those things happen at games but when a player enters the crowd and attacks fans its just wrong. The thing is only one person threw the cup and artest hurt more than one. :down:

if ya ask me ben should get less suspension time than the other 3. Ben did something that happens reguarly in the nba. Artest is the one who involved the fans. but i do agree that the fan should not have thrown that cup but there was no need to enter the crowd. :down:

SPAWN
11-21-2004, 07:18 PM
and artest didnt need to lay on the scorer table...that was just taunting and he was asking for it. :down: