PDA

View Full Version : Version Switcher

Caged Anger
11-26-2004, 02:55 AM
To anyone who can:

please post me a link to where I can download the quake version switcher. The one you sent on the disk Fragetti is outdated and doens't switch higher than .27. Thx in advance

Fragetti
11-30-2004, 04:47 PM
Sorry Buddy
I will be home tomorrow. I am hunnting up north and dont have any of my stuff here.
I will hook you up
Frag

Caged Anger
12-01-2004, 01:13 AM
Its okay, i found the program, but what i really need is someone to tell me where i can download the files that are autodownloaded in the game. In game downloading is a lot slower than off the net downloads. Anywhere where i can find all the autodownload files?

Fragetti
12-01-2004, 03:05 PM
Caged

do you mean the maps and mod's?

you have to give me a list. there are so many. I probably have them. Fileplanet will have most of them but is a pain in the butt.

Its okay, i found the program, but what i really need is someone to tell me where i can download the files that are autodownloaded in the game. In game downloading is a lot slower than off the net downloads. Anywhere where i can find all the autodownload files?

Caged Anger
12-22-2004, 03:21 AM
hmmm, I will have to write them down as they come up, but what i want are the mods. Mine are terribly outdated as I had to reinstall from the disk you sent me a long time ago. Gimme a day or 2 to dig them up

Nightflier
12-25-2004, 09:42 PM
Wow... I didn't know there was a version switcher... I just had two version both loaded under different names...:bawling: