PDA

View Full Version : What the hell were they thinking?

FUS1ON
11-28-2004, 05:33 PM
The Bearcats taunted the Cardinals by dancing on their midfield logo before the game.

Louisville noticed and then commenced the blowout immediately.

On the first play from scrimmage, Shelton broke a tackle and outran three defenders for an 80-yard touchdown, Louisville's longest scoring play of the season.

"There was no way they were going to come into our house and disrespect us," LeFors said. "We took it to heart and dominated."

Final Score: Louisville Cardinals - 70, Cincinnati Bearcats - 7

I know it's been going on for a good while but ever since the Pacers/Artest incident, it seems like there are more and more stories of bad sportsmanship on all levels of play. Maybe someday these knuckleheads will learn to STFU and just play the damn game! After getting their butts smoked that soundly, I'll bet these jackasses don't dance on anyone's logo anymore!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=243320097

Asian Invasian
11-28-2004, 08:43 PM
oh my gosh ahhahahah they deserved taht :D

Pure_Evil
11-28-2004, 09:14 PM
I noticed Tyrell Owens doing that on the Cowboys emblem in the end zone a week or so ago after he scored his touchdowns. He was also the jackass who got leveled for doing it on the Dallas star a few years back.

Not a lot of class in today's pro :rolleyes: athletes.

Asian Invasian
11-28-2004, 10:17 PM
i saw him he always went to the star once he scored so he could sit in the cowboys star =\

Ra\/en
11-28-2004, 11:21 PM
Yeah thats a bit of a shame...
I was watching a CFL game the other day, and this guy missed an interception, and even though the other team had to kick because of it, he promptly got pissed off and did 10 pushups in front of like the however many thousand ppl there were there.

Talk about inflated ego.

Oh yeah.. his team lost.

Thundarr
11-29-2004, 04:45 AM
Serves them right! :thumbs: