PDA

View Full Version : Screenshot issue

skabzvice
11-29-2004, 02:40 AM
Does anyone know why I can only see certain screenshots posted on GM? I can see Gharac's and Whocare's. The ones posted before that, like the one's that ozzy/sauron posted I cannot see at all. I get the blank spot for "attached thumbnails" but there is no picture and when I highlight over the area, there is nothing but blank space. I even ran my mouse over it to see if it was there, but just not loading...but there was not link for me to click to enlarge the pictures either. Is anyone else having this problem? Would anyone be able to tell me how to fix it? (if it can be fixed) I have a feeling that it was the server switch and that caused everything that was posted before the server switch to not show up. That's just my theory though, please post yours.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
11-29-2004, 02:58 AM
The fourm was moved to a different server. Alot of the uploads were not moved with it.

Grimmy
11-29-2004, 04:30 AM
Can you see this one??

Oh and that's me standing on top of the rock formation of the entrance of DF :thumbs:

Black Rose
11-29-2004, 07:38 AM
Can you see this one??

Oh and that's me standing on top of the rock formation of the entrance of DF :thumbs:Itīs only possible to see if you click on the attachment to open it in a new window.

Death Engineer
11-30-2004, 01:15 AM
The attached thumbnail looks funny in Grimmy's post. It looks normal if you click on it though.

skabzvice
11-30-2004, 01:22 AM
The fourm was moved to a different server. Alot of the uploads were not moved with it.

Yep, that's what i thought was going on. Thanks for confirming it. :)