PDA

View Full Version : Name the movie

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-01-2004, 10:41 PM
To this day I still watch this movie over and over again. All 3 of them.
One line and let's see who can name it.

God is in his Holy temple.
Extra brownie points if you can do the following.
Name the band, album and song that the above line was used in.

ME BIGGD01
12-01-2004, 11:45 PM
poltergeist?

ME BIGGD01
12-01-2004, 11:48 PM
the old guy kane was one creepy bastard

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-02-2004, 01:01 AM
You hit the nail on the head. Now for part 2

Die Hard
12-02-2004, 09:23 AM
Tapping fingers on desk.......

solid snake295
12-02-2004, 09:41 AM

i believe that was one of charlie chaplins earlier movies, "the kid" if im not mistaken.

haha i win! my turn now.
"YIPPY KI YAY, MOTHER ****ER!!"

sombody better get that one... :shifty eyes:

BobtheCkroach
12-02-2004, 12:09 PM
i believe that was one of charlie chaplins earlier movies, "the kid" if im not mistaken.

haha i win! my turn now.
"YIPPY KI YAY, MOTHER ****ER!!"

sombody better get that one... :shifty eyes:

Pulp Fiction? That sounds a heck of a lot like a Samuel L. Jackson line.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-02-2004, 12:10 PM
Die Hard

My turn:
You, Lee Harvey, I want to party with you...that time when you and your friends....

FUS1ON
12-02-2004, 05:27 PM
Problem with these threads is no one waits to see if they got it right or not. :P

Anyways the correct answers are:
"YIPPY KI YAY, MOTHER ****ER!!" - Bruce Willis from Die Hard

"You, Lee Harvey, I want to party with you...that time when you and your friends...." - Bill Murray from Stripes

Here's an easy one:
"I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner. Bye."

Ra\/en
12-02-2004, 06:01 PM
Problem with these threads is no one waits to see if they got it right or not. :P

Anyways the correct answers are:
"YIPPY KI YAY, MOTHER ****ER!!" - Bruce Willis from Die Hard

"You, Lee Harvey, I want to party with you...that time when you and your friends...." - Bill Murray from Stripes

Here's an easy one:
"I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner. Bye."

silence of the lambs?

FUS1ON
12-02-2004, 06:25 PM
Raven is da man! :thumbs:

FUS1ON
12-02-2004, 07:54 PM
Ok Raven you were right and times up, we need a new one to keep the game going. :P

'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'

EXEcution
12-02-2004, 07:58 PM
Pulp Fiction?

FUS1ON
12-02-2004, 08:33 PM
Correct

FUS1ON
12-02-2004, 09:04 PM
Times up Exe, moving on ...

Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-02-2004, 09:10 PM
Still waiting.....

He Is Legend
12-02-2004, 10:10 PM
Name this line

"Wich brings me to my next topic..Dont smoke crack"

Die Hard
12-02-2004, 10:15 PM
"Did you order the Code Red?"

TheMaster
12-02-2004, 11:01 PM
Times up Exe, moving on ...

Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

The Shawshank Redemption?

solid snake295
12-02-2004, 11:28 PM
Name this line

"Wich brings me to my next topic..Dont smoke crack"
im pretty sure thats from the water boy, when LT is talking to a group of kids.

TheMaster
12-02-2004, 11:30 PM
"Did you order the Code Red?"

And would that be from A Few Good Men?

NightBreed
12-02-2004, 11:36 PM
No one's gonna get this one..

" Atta Boy, Luther !!! "

FUS1ON
12-02-2004, 11:37 PM
The Shawshank Redemption?

You would be correct sir! :thumbs: I'm going to have to find some harder ones. :D

He Is Legend
12-03-2004, 12:04 AM
im pretty sure thats from the water boy, when LT is talking to a group of kids.

This kid knows his movies!

He Is Legend
12-03-2004, 12:06 AM
k,how bout this one

"what's a mime look like when having sex anyway?..It's all like...I'm a mimmmme"

Brian rofl

EXEcution
12-03-2004, 12:33 AM
saving silverman =D
how about this
"It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything."

MANSON
12-03-2004, 01:25 AM
No one's gonna get this one..

" Atta Boy, Luther !!! "

Ghost and Mr. Chicken!!

NightBreed
12-03-2004, 01:29 AM
Ghost and Mr. Chicken!!

Sheesh.... I gotta dig up some more old stuff, good job Manson !! :thumbs: :wootrock:

http://home.ripway.com/2004-6/129400/Clipboard01.jpg

FUS1ON
12-03-2004, 01:39 AM
This one is too easy, but it's from one of my favorite movies:

There’s one thing that you men will be able to say when you get back home. And you may thank God for it. Thirty years from now when you’re sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks you what did you do in the great World War II, you won’t have to say, "Well, I shoveled **** in Louisiana."

Ra\/en
12-03-2004, 04:59 AM
This one is too easy, but it's from one of my favorite movies:

There’s one thing that you men will be able to say when you get back home. And you may thank God for it. Thirty years from now when you’re sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks you what did you do in the great World War II, you won’t have to say, "Well, I shoveled **** in Louisiana."

um geez im not sure about this one.. but was it Patton?

if thats right, i would like to suggest this one.. its from one of my favourite movies.

"I felt like destroying something beautiful"

BobtheCkroach
12-03-2004, 05:11 AM
Here's a personal favorite, from a great movie.

"Oh, he's very popular, Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Slice
12-03-2004, 05:12 AM
um geez im not sure about this one.. but was it Patton?

if thats right, i would like to suggest this one.. its from one of my favourite movies.

"I felt like destroying something beautiful"
Fight Club I think. I remember him saying something like that after he beat that blonde hair guy to a pulp.

Here is kinda an easy one "Leave that to me".

Ra\/en
12-03-2004, 05:15 AM
Fight Club I think.

bingo! its a great movie.

Slice
12-03-2004, 05:19 AM
bingo! its a great movie.
Yes it is a great movie. It is really one of it's kind as far as plots go, that's what makes it so great. :thumbs:

Dan2
12-03-2004, 05:34 AM

"Oh, he's very popular, Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."
Ferris Bueller.:jammin:

Here's another:

"Words of Wisdom, Lloyd, my man. Words of Wisdom."

He Is Legend
12-03-2004, 05:34 AM

Ferris Buellers day off

one of my all time favorite movies!!

BobtheCkroach
12-03-2004, 05:37 AM

Here's another:

Dumb and Dumber?

Dan2
12-03-2004, 05:42 AM
Dumb and Dumber?
No, try again.

Dumb and Dumber is a CLASSIC, though.

BobtheCkroach
Ferris Buellers day off

one of my all time favorite movies!!

The problem with Ferris Bueller quotes is that it's like Lay's chips...you can't do just one...there's...

"It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate someone like yourself"

"In 1930, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, in an effort to alleviate the effects of the... Anyone? Anyone?... the Great Depression, passed the... Anyone? Anyone? The tariff bill? The Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act? Which, anyone? Raised or lowered?... raised tariffs, in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal government. Did it work? Anyone? Anyone know the effects? It did not work, and the United States sank deeper into the Great Depression. Today we have a similar debate over this. Anyone know what this is? Class? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone seen this before? The Laffer Curve. Anyone know what this says? It says that at this point on the revenue curve, you will get exactly the same amount of revenue as at this point. This is very controversial. Does anyone know what Vice President Bush called this in 1980? Anyone? Something-d-o-o economics. "Voodoo" economics. "

"The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom; I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you that a good phony fever is a dead lock, but, uh... you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office. That's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school."

[after hearing Jeannie describe her problems... ]
Boy in Police Station: There's someone you should talk to.
Jeannie: If you say Ferris Bueller, you lose a testicle.
Boy in Police Station: Oh, you know him?

[thinking he's trapped Ferris Bueller on the phone]
Ed Rooney: [talking to Cameron on the phone] Tell you what dip****, if you don't like my policies, you can come down here and smooch my big ol' white butt.
Grace: Ed!
Ed Rooney: Pucker up, buttercup. (to Grace) What?
Grace: Ferris Bueller's on line two.

Ferris: [Hiding on the floor of the taxi while his father is in the car next to him] What's he doing?
Sloane: He's licking the glass and making obscene gestures with his hands.

and many many more...

BobtheCkroach
Another classic: "Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."

Die Hard
12-03-2004, 09:19 AM
Spiderman?

Die Hard
12-03-2004, 09:20 AM
"We've got to get a bigger boat!"

Grimmy
12-03-2004, 09:34 AM
Albs-DOAC :D

solid snake295
12-03-2004, 09:56 AM
pretty sure that was jaws :thumbs:

Pathos
12-03-2004, 10:49 AM
Definitely Jaws! Good one, Solid. [blokey wink]

Redrum Redrum... chuckle! That would be The Shining. The only problem with that film is that Jack looks crazy even when he's playing sane. [laugh]

You've captured their stunt doubles! Haha... Spaceballs. Whatta film. Apparently Brooks is penning a sequel... ooer. I'm not sure how to feel about that (because, y'know, it's all about me...)

Here's some of my faves:

1. "Did you just grab my ass?"

2. "Would ya look at the size of that kid's head! It's the size of a planetoid and it has its own weather system! Looks like an orange on a toothpick!"

3. "You mean you could've taken your hand out of that handcuff at any time?" "Not at any time, Eddie, only when it was funny!"

Great thread! I'll occasionally run some movie quizzes on australian irc servers for hours on end... a potent aphrodisiac if I've ever seen one.

Die Hard
12-03-2004, 12:36 PM
"I am not bad, I'm just drawn that way"

MANSON
12-03-2004, 12:40 PM
"I am not bad, I'm just drawn that way"

Jessica Rabbit "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"

Die Hard
12-03-2004, 12:44 PM
Correct a mundo :thumbs:

Thundarr
12-03-2004, 04:54 PM

Here's another:

I thought that would've been Say Anything...

I have one...

"You mess with the bull, you get the horns..."

SPAWN
12-03-2004, 08:40 PM
"Did you just grab my ass?"

Night at the Roxbury. :thumbs:

FUS1ON
12-03-2004, 09:05 PM
"You mess with the bull, you get the horns..."

Breakfast club

Thundarr
12-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Breakfast club

right-o, that was too easy! :D

FUS1ON
12-03-2004, 10:25 PM
Here's a "Cool" one.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate."

NightBreed
12-03-2004, 10:49 PM
Here's a "Cool" one.

:cool: There's some men you just can't reach... :thumbs: :D

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-04-2004, 01:52 AM
Cool Hand Luke.

NightBreed
12-04-2004, 02:06 AM
Cool Hand Luke.

:thumbs: Ain't no man ever ate 50 eggs... :watchmovi :wootrock:

Slice
12-04-2004, 02:13 AM
:thumbs: Ain't no man ever ate 50 eggs... :watchmovi :wootrock:
That flick with Chevy Chase where he was a writer and was eating the cooked balls. I can't think of the name of it. Or am I totally off... LOL

NightBreed
12-04-2004, 02:36 AM
Sorry Slice...I was still in Cool Hand Luke mode.. :doh:

I remember that Chevy Chase movie though...was it Fletch ? :confused:

Slice
12-04-2004, 03:05 AM
Sorry Slice...I was still in Cool Hand Luke mode.. :doh:

I remember that Chevy Chase movie though...was it Fletch ? :confused:
No not fletch, maybe it was called funny farm or something like that. Nevermind I now see you said eggs rather than balls. Sorry my mind was in the gutter... :lol:

FUS1ON
12-04-2004, 06:31 AM
LOL @ Slice :D

Someone post some, i'm running out of them, must sleeep zzzzzzz

BobtheCkroach
12-04-2004, 06:41 AM
Ok, ok, just for you Shogun...another of my favs.

"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no! We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here! We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap hap happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny F***ing Kaye! And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down the chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse!"

or another from the movie (i can't pick which is the best quote:

"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good , rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh!t he is! Hallelujah! Holy Sh!t! Where's the Tylenol?

BobtheCkroach
12-04-2004, 06:47 AM
Or we could do one of my top 5 movies all time...this one may not be nearly as well known...

"As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will be taboo; Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is - I collect your f***ing head. Just like this f***er here. Now, if any of you sons of bitches has anything to say, NOW'S THE F***ING TIME! I didn't think so."

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-04-2004, 12:28 PM
Don't know the first one BobC, but the second one is KILL BILL.

BobtheCkroach
12-04-2004, 02:34 PM
Don't know the first one BobC, but the second one is KILL BILL.

Dang Straight!

EXEcution
12-04-2004, 03:48 PM
Ok, ok, just for you Shogun...another of my favs.

"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no! We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here! We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap hap happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny F***ing Kaye! And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down the chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse!"

or another from the movie (i can't pick which is the best quote:

"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good , rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh!t he is! Hallelujah! Holy Sh!t! Where's the Tylenol?
National Lampoon's Christmas!

SPAWN
12-04-2004, 03:57 PM
Here's a "Cool" one.

Major Payne

Cut em off and kick em around on the ground!

FUS1ON
12-04-2004, 07:04 PM
Major Payne

Cut em off and kick em around on the ground!

Spawn NightBreed was right with Cool Hand Luke, Sorry man I guess I should've said something. My bad.

Bob you had me stumped on those three, they were funny though. :thumbs:

He Is Legend
12-04-2004, 07:15 PM
Here's one

"They say they went to the moon...They say there aint no gravity up there, that means we can get high and never come down"

BobtheCkroach
12-05-2004, 05:44 AM
How about...

"The Germans discovered it in 1904, and they called it "San Diego", which in German means "a whale's vagina."

solid snake295
12-05-2004, 07:15 AM
How about...

"The Germans discovered it in 1904, and they called it "San Diego", which in German means "a whale's vagina."
:rofl: Anchorman, awesome movie.

how about this one:
"Thats right, shop smart, shop S-Mart."

BobtheCkroach
12-05-2004, 03:16 PM
:rofl: Anchorman, awesome movie.

how about this one:
"Thats right, shop smart, shop S-Mart."

S-mart...isn't that Army Of Darkness? I've been trying to remember a good Evil Dead 1/2 quote to do...darn you.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-05-2004, 03:34 PM
Army of Darkness= one of my favourite films

FUS1ON
12-05-2004, 05:02 PM
Here's one

"They say they went to the moon...They say there aint no gravity up there, that means we can get high and never come down"

Next Friday?

solid snake295
12-05-2004, 10:25 PM
S-mart...isn't that Army Of Darkness? I've been trying to remember a good Evil Dead 1/2 quote to do...darn you.
yep :thumbs:

He Is Legend
12-05-2004, 10:42 PM
Next Friday?

Good job :D

NightBreed
12-05-2004, 10:59 PM
Anyone know the movie my sig is from ?

Same guy's got a .88 Magnum... :)

Dan2
12-06-2004, 12:21 AM
Anyone know the movie my sig is from ?

Same guy's got a .88 Magnum... :)
Johnny Dangerously?

NightBreed
12-06-2004, 12:54 AM
Johnny Dangerously?

:thumbs: Correct !!! One of my favorite movies !

Hehe...the 88 Magnum.. it goes through armor . . . and it goes through the victim, through the wall, through a tree outside. :D

TheMaster
12-06-2004, 12:58 AM
You shouldn't guess the name of the movie correctly, Johnny. My mother guessed the name of the movie correctly once......

Once. :D

TheMaster
12-06-2004, 01:03 AM
:rofl: Such a funny movie.

NightBreed
12-06-2004, 01:50 AM
You shouldn't guess the name of the movie correctly, Johnny. My mother guessed the name of the movie correctly once......

Once. :D

:funny: :jammin: :jammin: LOL !!

BobtheCkroach
12-06-2004, 04:45 AM
How 'bout this one?

Johnny, what can you make out of this?
[Hands him the weather briefing]
Johnny: This? Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl...

Dan2
12-06-2004, 06:10 AM
" Did you know your last name is an adverb?":rofl:

Thundarr
12-08-2004, 03:51 AM
Vanessa: (talking of her senior citizen boyfriend) He has a five year plan.
Sonny Koufax: What is it? "Don't die"?

Dan2
12-08-2004, 05:45 AM
Here's another personal fave:

"Well ,heck, if you wanna play games here! I'm workin' with ya on this thing, but I ... Okay, I'll do a damned lot count!"

SPAWN
12-09-2004, 03:16 AM
here ya go!!!!!!!

"Baby, I'm gonna sine your pitty on the runny kine."

Pathos
12-11-2004, 03:41 AM
Nice to see this thread still rockin'!

2. "Would ya look at the size of that kid's head! It's the size of a planetoid and it has its own weather system! Looks like an orange on a toothpick!" This was So i Married an Axe Murderer. Great film... the piper's down... he's down... i repeat we have a piper DOWN!

"I am not bad, I'm just drawn that way" Good get with the quote-reply, DH!

Once. Haha!! Nice one. We're FINALLY getting Johnny Dangerously on DVD down under. I can now retire my much-caressed and dribble-stained VHS copy with great fanfare and sporadic cries of "CORKSUCKER!"

Johnny, what can you make out of this?
[Hands him the weather briefing]
Johnny: This? Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl... Airplane (or Flying High depending on your country). To this day i still politely ask "have you ever seen a grown man naked??" Sure i have no female friends, but it's worth it!

"Well ,heck, if you wanna play games here! I'm workin' with ya on this thing, but I ... Okay, I'll do a damned lot count!" That little quote is kinda funny-lookin'... haha, Fargo! For a solid week after seeing that i did nothing but walk around exclaiming, "the heck ya mean? THE HECK YA MEAN?!!" to all and sundry. Right around that time i was also subject to a great deal of violence... I still think the two were unrelated.

Vanessa: (talking of her senior citizen boyfriend) He has a five year plan. Sonny Koufax: What is it? "Don't die"? Big Daddy. That line was possibly the only good to come of that movie sans the peeing on the wall quote (played to death on the damn trailer) and the closing credits. [bitter] Oh wait, and the presence of Steve Buscemi, who just rules the earth.

"Baby, I'm gonna sine your pitty on the runny kine." Sipi-tai! Pootie Tang. A lot of people seem to have that one in their sigs.

See, this is what happens when you own well over 500 DVD's. You also tend to develop this strange habit of locking yourself alone with them and running your tongue over the special features lists...

Pathos
12-11-2004, 04:28 AM
For any still playing, here's some more!

1. "We are men of action. Lies do not become us."

2. "One Gunstar? Against the whole armada?! It'll be a slaughter!"
"That's the spirit!"
"No, my slaughter!!"

3. "Is this the potato farm?"
"Yes. I'm Albert Potato."

4. "Do you know how to use that thing?"
"Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."

merkwannabe
12-14-2004, 12:08 AM
4. "Do you know how to use that thing?"
"Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man." The Mask of Zorro

I can't believe I got one! *I did get it right?

Pathos
12-14-2004, 09:07 AM
The Mask of Zorro

I can't believe I got one! *I did get it right? Haha, yep! Welcome to the land of the complete geek. Buy stock in basements and computers, you're as doomed as I am.

In all seriousness, they're currently filming a sequel to Mask of Zorro... and i'm not ashamed to say i cannae wait! [sexy spanish sword slash]

Die Hard
12-14-2004, 12:22 PM
This is from the 'Out takes' section of a movie. Double points if you get this one!

"What...these Bleads?"

merkwannabe
12-15-2004, 01:01 AM
This is from the 'Out takes' section of a movie. Double points if you get this one!

"What...these Bleads?"what is a blead?

Out takes huh? hmm..

Die Hard
12-15-2004, 09:43 AM
Out takes huh? hmm..You're on the right track. I told you it was a hard one :)

merkwannabe
12-15-2004, 11:57 PM
"What...these Bleads?"
What is.. Cannonball Run?

(if it's even right...I cheated!)

Die Hard
12-16-2004, 09:38 AM
What is.. Cannonball Run?

(if it's even right...I cheated!)
You got it!! It's Dean Martin talking to Sammy Davies Jr. They're a couple of drunk Priests and yes it's from Cannonball Run :thumbs:

solid snake295
12-16-2004, 10:15 AM
this one shouldnt be too hard :P

- I had a doll like that one time, but my cat, he bit its head off.
- What kind of a cat would do that?
- Are you calling me liar?!

Die Hard
12-16-2004, 01:43 PM
....hmm?

Pathos
12-16-2004, 03:25 PM
Good get on Cannonball, Merkinator - i had no idea!

this one shouldnt be too hard :P

- I had a doll like that one time, but my cat, he bit its head off.
- What kind of a cat would do that?
- Are you calling me liar?! Same flick as the Thundarr quote. You're as tricksy a devil as that tricksy Die Hard with his tricksy outtake ways! [hisssssss....]

Here's another quote:
"We need a guy with a fabulous ass, and mine is the wrong color!"

Thundarr
12-16-2004, 11:39 PM
Good get on Cannonball, Merkinator - i had no idea!

Same flick as the Thundarr quote. You're as tricksy a devil as that tricksy Die Hard with his tricksy outtake ways! [hisssssss....]

Here's another quote:
"We need a guy with a fabulous ass, and mine is the wrong color!"
Bowfinger!!

Another quote...

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I."

And one more...

"I'm so rich, I wish I had a dime for every dime I have."

Slice
12-17-2004, 12:29 AM
First one is What about Bob. Second one I want to say Back to School, but I am not sure.

Die Hard
12-17-2004, 09:15 AM
"I'm so rich, I wish I had a dime for every dime I have."
Er...that would be 'Arthur' ;)

Akiakaiu
12-17-2004, 07:52 PM
2. "One Gunstar? Against the whole armada?! It'll be a slaughter!"
"That's the spirit!"
"No, my slaughter!!"

The Last Starfighter, an old time fav^^

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-19-2004, 06:58 PM
Heres one that I dought any of you will get.

Go home to your mother. Tell your mother I hate her. Tell your mother I hate you.

Thundarr
12-19-2004, 10:14 PM
Heres one that I dought any of you will get.

Go home to your mother. Tell your mother I hate her. Tell your mother I hate you.

Peggy Gravel: Go home to your mother! Doesn't she ever want you? Tell her this isn't some communist daycare center! Tell your mother I hate her! Tell your mother I hate you!

John Waters - Desperate Living, pretty obscure one!!

My turn...

"You hang out with nice people, you get nice friends. You hang out with smart people, you get smart friends. You hang out with yo-yo people, you get yo-yo friends. It's simple mathematics."

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-19-2004, 10:49 PM
Nice.

Pathos
12-23-2004, 08:53 AM
The Last Starfighter, an old time fav^^ That's the one! I hereby dub thee... Sir My-New-Best-Friend!

1. "We are men of action. Lies do not become us."

2. "Is this the potato farm?"
"Yes. I'm Albert Potato."
These were:

1. Princess Bride
2. Top Secret

Hilarious films both. Go buy them on DVD. Sir My-New-Best-Friend will! [ups peer pressure]

Akiakaiu
12-23-2004, 12:22 PM
That's the one! I hereby dub thee... Sir My-New-Best-Friend!

These were:

1. Princess Bride
2. Top Secret

Hilarious films both. Go buy them on DVD. Sir My-New-Best-Friend will! [ups peer pressure]

I have them both :thumbs:

Die Hard
12-23-2004, 01:27 PM
Me too. Princess Bride is just hilarious......

Akiakaiu
12-23-2004, 06:35 PM
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. ^^