PDA

View Full Version : attention hpc--zell and other amd 64

ME BIGGD01
12-03-2004, 02:28 PM
owners....

if you could, please download this http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=177 and take screenshots for me.

i need the following benchmarks

cpu
multimedia
memory bandwidth.

please use the free version of 2005lite and no other versions.

you can e-mail me Biggd01@optonline.net

please zip files into one folder because server will turn them away if it thinks file is not safe.

please list your specs in detail so i can use this info with my article i am doing. i need this info to prove theory but need your help.

also if you have cpumark99 please give me that screenie also.

anyone else who wants to do this to help out i would appreciate it and so will gm. also if you do not have amd64 and want to send screenshots of the benches it will also help me and make article better for analysis.

any problems, just let me know in pm. please do not post your screenies yet at gm.

Bingo
12-04-2004, 03:33 AM
I'll do it Sunday afternoon with my AMD 3000 as long as that's cool.

If you think about it, a PM on Sunday prolly wouldn't hurt to make sure I remember. :)

Bingo

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-04-2004, 12:31 PM
I'll be happy to do that when I get home from work this evening. :)

edit: Oh crap! Sorry. Wife's BD today. Took her out to dinner after work. Came home and started playing SSFE. I'll get to those tests....promise. :)

ME BIGGD01
12-05-2004, 04:01 AM
i appreciate it. right now my server is down since friday so i will get all mail sunday. thanks for helping and thank you also oscar who sent is already.:thumbs: :thumbs:

PJ'l_Master
12-05-2004, 04:09 AM
itll take me a little longer to get unfortunately

ME BIGGD01
12-06-2004, 12:43 PM
Thank's guys for sending what I asked for. I will say you all have nice computers systems. If anyone else want's to send me their benches, that would be great. I will be done with article tonight (god willing).

BobtheCkroach
12-06-2004, 01:34 PM
Thank's guys for sending what I asked for. I will say you all have nice computers systems. If anyone else want's to send me their benches, that would be great. I will be done with article tonight (god willing).

'Anyone else' being AMD 64 peeps, I assume you mean?

ME BIGGD01
12-06-2004, 04:53 PM
actually, anyone willing to do them and send them will be appreciatted.:thumbs:

BobtheCkroach
12-06-2004, 06:05 PM
actually, anyone willing to do them and send them will be appreciatted.:thumbs:

I'll do it when I get a second.